Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daenerysnow thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I like the tactical game Ananya is playing. Her calculated moves will lull and seduce MT and the brothers into a false security and trust, the very exact game they played on her. She will give them a taste of their own medicine without them realising it.
Because of a recent Game of Thrones episode I am comparing her inteligence and sense of tact to that of Margaery Tyrell who puts on the act/plays the game only to advance her own motive.
daenerysnow thumbnail
The moment she lays the weapon at MTs feet for me was the defining moment more than anything else shown prior to it.
She has matured from her betrayal and is hell-bent on playing this dangerous game. Im so excited to see how it develops!
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: daenerysnow

The moment she lays the weapon at MTs feet for me was the defining moment more than anything else shown prior to it.
She has matured from her betrayal and is hell-bent on playing this dangerous game. Im so excited to see how it develops!

Yep she has learnt that not all games need to be played out in the open but to strategize. Something thats refreshing, otherwise all FL's telegraph their intentions to their enemyThis is what is interesting about the show, its not all about bravado & words but cunning & guile. Please , please don't make her holier-than-thou. Take the war to MaaT's heart, & play the boys like how they played her.
arjun03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cat.

Yep she has learnt that not all games need to be played out in the open but to strategize. Something thats refreshing, otherwise all FL's telegraph their intentions to their enemyThis is what is interesting about the show, its not all about bravado & words but cunning & guile. Please , please don't make her holier-than-thou. Take the war to MaaT's heart, & play the boys like how they played her.

agreed, i want to see her doing the trickery and turn the tables on bindiya and sons
Edited by arjun03 - 7 years ago
daenerysnow thumbnail
@Cats👏
 Youve spoken my mind. Theres nothing I quite detest in these serials than when the main female protagonist is made to be a pretentious, sanctimonious self-righteous mahaan being with no flaw in them.😵
Seriously we are all human and conditioned to be imperfect, claiming otherwise is total hypocrisy but these serials continue to design these super perfect people with their sidekicks... you know the ones who are character foils, who exist merely to enhance or advertise the goodiness and god-liness of these so called pure, perfect beings.🤢
I honestly do hope that Ananya is not subjected to this categorisation and sheds some other qualities that would add more complexity and dimension to her character.
Evil and good doesnt isnt the sole property of one character only, thats what makes us complex as humans. We possess some numerous flaws which we dont like to admit to, amongst our better qualities. Edited by daenerysnow - 7 years ago
daenerysnow thumbnail
wrong post sorry
Edited by daenerysnow - 7 years ago
arjun03 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: daenerysnow

@Cats👏
 Youve spoken my mind. Theres nothing I quite detest in these serials than when the main female protagonist is made to be a pretentious, sanctimonious self-righteous mahaan being with no flaw in them.😵
Seriously we are all human and conditioned to be imperfect, claiming otherwise is total hypocrisy but these serials continue to design these super perfect people with their sidekicks... you know the ones who are character foils, who exist merely to enhance or advertise the goodiness and god-liness of these so called pure, perfect beings.🤢
I honestly do hope that Ananya is not subjected to this categorisation and sheds some other qualities that would add more complexity and dimension to her character.
Evil and good doesnt isnt the sole property of one character only, thats what makes us complex as humans. We possess some numerous flaws which we dont like to admit to, amongst our better qualities.

👏i agree very much. pls cvs dont make ananya a typical bahu who is going to be full of herself and all preachy. these types of people are so obnoxious..i want to see ananya develop more dimension, she should be firm and resolute but also have insecurities maybe a self-loathing dictated by her moves
daenerysnow thumbnail
If the show ends it might as well end in bloodshed.

Dont care, feeling morbid as hell right now.
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I am on a holiday, will only get back next Tues, but I have to ay I have thoroughly enjoyed the show. Sadly the race for TRPs will always clip a radically different show. TV Shows cater to the mundane, ridiculously caricaturish shows. Hopefully there will be channels and production houses in the future that are brave enough not to  buckle under the pressure of TRPs & offer unique shows.
daenerysnow thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cat.

I am on a holiday, will only get back next Tues, but I have to ay I have thoroughly enjoyed the show. Sadly the race for TRPs will always clip a radically different show. TV Shows cater to the mundane, ridiculously caricaturish shows. Hopefully there will be channels and production houses in the future that are brave enough not to  buckle under the pressure of TRPs & offer unique shows.

I will probably be dead when that happens