clarity thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Hello Hi Bye Bye 😉

Anyone around?

Thank you devashree for this thread.
devashree_h thumbnail
I am around, I was just waiting for someone to post. Did you watch the epi?
clarity thumbnail
Yes, I watched the episode.

Very convincing performance by Vishal. I really liked the scene where he proposed to her. Was very romantic and that BG score just made it ⭐️

Of course, we also got to see Shakti the manipulative son. Bindiya is the one directing this play and Shakti is certainly playing his part.

Right now, he has blackmailed Ananya into saying yes. Threatening to commit suicide and borderline stalking her.

Episode was good.
sharmatanya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
mujhe bhot kuch kehna hai aj ke epsiode ke barey me.. bus words nahi hai kehne ko.. super awesome first class entertainment laga aj ka episode.. today's my favorite dialoge by ananya 'pyaar ke liye stupid... i love you' my gosh itna nautanki kar raha tha shakti when he was under the cliff but anu was really very scared for shakti at that time.. that girl truly loves shakti..anu plz is shakti ko shadi ke baad bhot lappad marna but baad me pyar bhi karna😳... i just hope ki aise hi entertaining episodes dekhne ko miltey rahey.😛
devashree_h thumbnail
OMG that scene when he put flower in her hair was so dreamy. Any girl would moon over Shakti, the way Anu was. Vishal was so hot in that scene.
But yes, afterwards he literally blackmails her into saying yes. He left her with no choice. MaaT gets what MaaT what. Like Shakti said, he would even kill himself for MaaT's orders.
clarity thumbnail
Shakti is blind in his love for Maa T. Maa T has succeeded in raising an army of zombies whose remote control is in her hands. She is God to them. Ab bas temple hi baaki hai. 😆

I think Begusarai has a potentially fantastic storyline lined up. Let's hope they don't destroy it. I want them to highlight these social evils.
clarity thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: devashree_h

OMG that scene when he put flower in her hair was so dreamy. Any girl would moon over Shakti, the way Anu was. Vishal was so hot in that scene.

But yes, afterwards he literally blackmails her into saying yes. He left her with no choice. MaaT gets what MaaT what. Like Shakti said, he would even kill himself for MaaT's orders.

@bold- Exactly. Don't blame Ananya. She is totally taken by him. I must commend her for saying no though. She thought her answer out. Not a stupid girl. She thought about her baba and the history she has with Maa T.

I'm also in love with that song now- Bol Do Na Zara. ❤️

devashree_h thumbnail
None of them are thinking what this would mean to Ananya. MaaT's orders are irreversible to them,
devashree_h thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: clarity

@bold- Exactly. Don't blame Ananya. She is totally taken by him. I must commend her for saying no though. She thought her answer out. Not a stupid girl. She thought about her baba and the history she has with Maa T.

I'm also in love with that song now- Bol Do Na Zara. ❤️

And that shows her strength of character. She remembered all that happened to her. And then she said no. 

The song fits so well on Shanya.