Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

daenerysnow thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I highly doubt it. The makers of the show will try to scare the audience but they wont actually pull things off (not like they do on a Game of Thrones level)
People shouldnt worry because its all paving the way for Ananya to fight them back, I mean the introduction to the show says it all really
daenerysnow thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Today's ep was anti-climatic in my opinion. Garv was obviously going to pass out. I didn't think mt would drag the lie out for this long into the morning, post wedding night.
Was it you clarity or was it cat who gave the analogy of pack of predators after their prey: the scene where ananya finds them flat out made me think on that in the sense that she is walking right into their den ensnared by her trust in Shakti which very much sums up the entire concept of it.
devashree_h thumbnail
Ananya's true fight will start from today and I am very scared for her. Even a fictional character can move us so much, cant imagine the plight of any girl going through this.
devashree_h thumbnail
The horror is over today, Ananya finally knows the truth.
Although must say CVs subdued the pain of horror with a very romantic, although dream sequence. Gadha, kamina Shakti

Amar is the most lecherous of them, but seems like CVs are at least for now maintaining Ananya's chastity. It was symbolic how Ananya realised he wasn't Shakti before lichchad could touch her. Second in line was Garv, looking her up and down. And then came Samar, just walked down to stop her with smirk. Again symbolic how Adarsh and Shakti werent part of this particular torture.

Shakti comes in after a lot of delay, like he was the final nail in her dreams coffin. She is going to plead to him, but he will reveal his true face to her.

There was a little relief to see Adarsh did not get fed by her, he took it from her hand. This was a questionable scene, how did Ananya not find it disgusting to feed her supposed Devars. This sort of thing never happens in any family. Anaya just listened to MaaT mutely.
sharmatanya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: devashree_h

The horror is over today, Ananya finally knows the truth.

Although must say CVs subdued the pain of horror with a very romantic, although dream sequence. Gadha, kamina Shakti

Amar is the most lecherous of them, but seems like CVs are at least for now maintaining Ananya's chastity. It was symbolic how Ananya realised he wasn't Shakti before lichchad could touch her. Second in line was Garv, looking her up and down. And then came Samar, just walked down to stop her with smirk. Again symbolic how Adarsh and Shakti werent part of this particular torture.

Shakti comes in after a lot of delay, like he was the final nail in her dreams coffin. She is going to plead to him, but he will reveal his true face to her.

There was a little relief to see Adarsh did not get fed by her, he took it from her hand. This was a questionable scene, how did Ananya not find it disgusting to feed her supposed Devars. This sort of thing never happens in any family. Anaya just listened to MaaT mutely.

but yaar anu was feeling very uncomfortable doing that..  she was not at all feeling ok while feeding thakurs.. garv and amar the most disgusting thakurs.. but actors parichay n ankit are greatly playing it..
devashree_h thumbnail

Originally posted by: sharmatanya

but yaar anu was feeling very uncomfortable doing that..  she was not at all feeling ok while feeding thakurs.. garv and amar the most disgusting thakurs.. but actors parichay n ankit are greatly playing it..

She did yes, but I wanted a little bit of protest from her side. whatever Bindiya asked her to do was not normal. But anywyas I expect Ananya will put up fight against MaaT and I am waiting to see that. 
Cat. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: daenerysnow

Today's ep was anti-climatic in my opinion. Garv was obviously going to pass out. I didn't think mt would drag the lie out for this long into the morning, post wedding night.
Was it you clarity or was it cat who gave the analogy of pack of predators after their prey: the scene where ananya finds them flat out made me think on that in the sense that she is walking right into their den ensnared by her trust in Shakti which very much sums up the entire concept of it.

@bold yeah I did😆, however horrifying & creepy the scenes were this week, they have set the tone well for the intense menace surrounding Ananya 
daenerysnow thumbnail
Todays ep portrayed that brilliantly- shes surrounded and has a real battle to fight against.

daenerysnow thumbnail
Im really annoyed because andtv dont show episodes in full. eg. in the online version they show Ananya feeding Garv, which was completely omitted in the tv version
Another scene they cut out was when Amar slid his hand over Ananya during the ring scene
Im wondering if it has something to do with censorship for the extremely sensitive reactionaries who watch it on tv (probably housebound women who have no better sense of little details like these which are necessary to character development)😡
I think indian tv shows are still a bit backward when it comes to showing bold scenes especially when viewed through negative lens, as if theses things do not exist in reality!
daenerysnow thumbnail
Today's ep was trying very hard in representing the Draupadi vastraharan scene where Draupadi goes to plead to the wider family to help her but her pleas fall to silent ears. Ananya is going to be a one woman army against them all it seems.