Swasan -FF - Fanaa ~ Destroyed In love ~ Epilogue- Pg 85 ( 5th august) - Page 92

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

krishuuuuuuuuuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Lucky darling...
If such soul stirring and heart touching words could kill...I'm dead already...how can u write so brilliantly. ..it was pure magical...

Right from Swara's apprehension for sanky's proposal...Dp's much awaited reaction to swara's confessions...and lastly my most favourite swasan proposal...it was outclass...just made my day...

You left me speechless...I just loved how sanky convinced swara after her hesitation to say yes...those conversation was amazingly penned...

How much I appreciate this tale it is less...lucky i want to see swara's family too...after all they also wanted to spend time with their dying daughter...plzzz add their scene too...
Eager for more..

Love u
Talia

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Me and mine - Will get back ๐Ÿ˜Š

And she said yes, which is what I wanted, she said yes...yes and yes.

The honest truthful conversation as to why she first said no, was just so natural, from both of them, her fears of wanting too much, her worry that in her "greed" of taking all his love, she would only hurt him and her fear that she was being selfish. And balanced by his declaration that wanting to be with her, as friend, confidant, lover and husband was him being selfish, for he could not bear being away from her, he did not just love her, he needed to love her as much as one needs air to breathe, as simply and as truly as that.

It gave her the strength she needed, to address both her fears and the doubt placed by DP - it shook him up, did it not. So would there his and Annapurna's blessings?
 (And when he recalls her saying - Aise pyar ke samne ne  toh Bhagwan bhi jukh jaye - a hint for a happy ending??)

And under the starry skies, with their hearts as witness they pledged themselves to each other. A simple band and a tiny stone, but enough to bind them for eternity. โค๏ธ

It was amazing and now eager to know more๐Ÿ˜Š

love,
Nyna
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

@ Nynu๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

One or two parts to go ..Max and I am gonna miss this story too๐Ÿ˜• very badly

Take your time .. Will wait

Love
Lucky

I will miss this too, but then it is always there for me to go back and re read๐Ÿ˜Š
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Nynu and Talia๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—
๐Ÿ˜ณ  Will need more time to revert on your lovely comments .. severe time crunch and gonna be on and off IF for next few days ... and need to start working on final part too .. I am jsut trying to suqqeze some time ..

Love
Lucky
Nynaeve thumbnail

Originally posted by: lucky.m

@ Nynu and Talia๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿ˜ณ  Will need more time to revert on your lovely comments .. severe time crunch and gonna be on and off IF for next few days ... and need to start working on final part too .. I am jsut trying to suqqeze some time ..

Love
Lucky

Take all the time, even though that is what you seem to be running short of. And do be prepared for DOTW#3, I will put up sometime tomorrow - I have the topic decided, I think you would like it. Also planning to pm the DOTW members, so you would know.
StardustBliss thumbnail
Wow! You made me go through millions of emotions in this one update.. And I loved every bit of it.. โค๏ธ โค๏ธ
Especially that whole proposal scene.. It was so romantic.. Dreamy..
Tremendous work dear. Loved it. ๐Ÿ‘

PS: Hey dear, I'm not new to your stories.. My old account is 'Eranga'.. Can you please send your PMs about your work to this account from now onwards..
๐Ÿ˜Š ๐Ÿ˜Š
lucky.m thumbnail
Hello all...Final Part updated . Pm's on its way . happy redaing and do let me know your thoughts.๐Ÿ˜Š
Love
Lucky
lucky.m thumbnail
Sneha and Eranga
Thanks a lot ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿค— Will reply in detail sometime tomorrow .

Love
Lucky
Nynaeve thumbnail
Res - for once spending time on uploading tax returns is instantaneously remunerative. Just finished, logged in here and rewarded with the chapter.

Will read and get back.

love,
Nyna

Had to let you know - that was one amazing, lovey dovey chapter and with a hope of a "happily ever after". But now, not to put words in your "mouth" or rather pen๐Ÿ˜‰ it was very soothing to read about them, the fact that they did have a life together, a beautiful union and culmination of most of their dreams, of love, togetherness,  a joy of becoming one with the person they love more than anything else, of seeing their parents's happiness- somehow, it fill you with a strange elation and as a reader I can feel the completeness that they felt. 

Now even though you have still not cleared the path to the "happily ever after" , it seems alright - I am not sure if you understand what I am trying to say - not enough sleep so I think it is the sleep deprivation writing.

Anyway, I will be back with a detailed and coherent reply.

love,
Nyna
Edited by Nynaeve - 6 years ago
phoenix27 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hawww lucky it was so beautiful. finally, their dream came true. finally, they got what they longed for and so deserved, finally a beautiful start of the story :)
Love
Ria