Swasan -FF - Fanaa ~ Destroyed In love ~ Epilogue- Pg 85 ( 5th august) - Page 91

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nynaeve thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
Me and mine - Will get back 😊
Trisha_magnet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Damn it's turning to be soo soo emotional ...😭 n lovely...the Swasan moment was amazing...
I m litrally dish yo tears ...every emotion felt so real...plzzz plzzz don't let swara die...get done solution for her plzzz...
lucky.m thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: kojagorimalik

Ome lucky diii atlast the awaited line "marry me"... Yieee i m so excited...

Hi Moumita🤗

Thank you and From your comment on wattpad I knew you liked the next part too

Love
Lucky
lucky.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anahita_Leve

Dearest Lucky,
Hi Dyuti🤗

I don't know if I would ever be able to unres those posts in 'Untamed'. But trying to catch up with Fanaa. 
Don't worry about that .. I totally understand how tough it is to squeeze sometime in between professional and personal commitments.  

Chapter 20, bookmark that. AHH!❤️ Finally those golden words. "Marry me". I was waiting for this moment, as much as Swasan. Given the short span of time they have, they deserve to have as much as magical moments together, most blissful experiences they could have.
Yep they do 😊.I didn't want to make them wait longer😉

Truly, family make you, family break you. Where Annapurna had been the source of strength for his son, even if she was not near her son in literal sense. Whereas Durgaprasad was watching him everyday, but his lack of support even downright hostility was taking him far away from him.
You got it right . .. Just wanted to capture the contrast between the AP and DP

I'm happy Swara didn't hide anything this time. With fear of separation, all she wanted was Sanskar. When apocalypse is near, then people tend to trust and hold the loved ones never before. for Swasan love is defined million folds compared to the other couple. I can't even imagine the feeling.
I didn't want her to hide ..and go cliched way..😉.Both Swara and Sanskaar need each other at this point.. and Swasan is one in million😳

Like Swara I'm worried about Sanskar. What would happen when she'll not be there?
You have to wait and watch😉

I won't compliment you anymore. I think I'm getting repeatative. Will have to keep soome for your other stories.
😳That itself I take it as a compliment .Thanks dyuti😊🤗

love,
Dyuti

Hi Dyuti, Replied above in black

Love
Lucky
lucky.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: AnnieS_

how can you manage it I mean every part making me fall for this story more and more... It's so good.. I always have lack of words to say how much beautifully this you protraying this story till now... I never regret visiting if just for fanaa and know till you're on If I'll be also here just for reading your all stories
Wow marriage I hope marriage part come soon ...
Ups first time such long comments I written here...
Update soon

Hi Annie🤗🤗

Sorry for delay in revert😊. I am so humbled with your words..thanks a lot 😊.Updated next part .. do share your thoughts

Love
Lucky
lucky.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: krishuuu

Lucky..dear

I'm late...sorry

Chapter 19 and 20 were marvellous ...I just cherished these chapters...swasan soothing and pure love for each other...gosh all those moments left me awed...world is desperately awaiting men like sanky..aahhh..i just adore him..his unconditional love...swara is making up for the lost time by reciprocating her feeling..showing her affection to him ..

Dp and sanky confrontation was out class...annu did right...Dp should break his ego and stubbornness. ..for his son's happiness. ..sanky leaving house and maheswari name was nice twist...
my Sanky is very sanskaarI here..was not in favour of living together with swara...asankaari too, leaving no moment in kissing her...hehehe...swara is desperate to spend most time with him..that her last wish...to spend quality time with him...

I hated DP's low move...but shona will handled him.I'm sure...my most favourite part when sanky asked to get married..I was crying out of joy..right now too I'm tear eyed...waiting for next part dear...

Love u 
Talia

Talia🤗🤗

Hey Sweety...I am so sorry for delay in revert.😕.

World needs men like Sanskaar ..True, I need one for me too😆 and Swara and Sanskaar have little time left ...so they are trying to make most of it.Glad you liked confrontation of DP and Sanskaar .It is one of high points  in Fanaa..and annu was always on Sanskaar's side but DP needed a jolt in form of AP.

Sunny - Sanskaari, Asanskaari - 😆Shades of Sunny😳 We love all of them

You will know in next part how Swara handled DP ..which I already posted. Sanskaa'rs propsal .. Thats my fav part too.

Love
Lucky
lucky.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: showrav24

Beautiful update lucky
I already let u know in wattpad.
I liked that swara not misinterpreted her & dp conversation to sanskar or not hide the cheque thing sanskar reaction was expected after knowing cheque thing like he said now mera prize bhi tay ki ja rahi hai.
Sanskar proposal for marriage I know he may fear his father will do something again that's why this hasty decision hope koi gadbad na ho.

Bye
valo thako bandhu (In Bangla ).

Bhai🤗
In bangla .. Chalo I have learnt something😛.. yeah I read your comment on wattpad .. Thanks bhai. Koi gadbad nahi hogi .. abhi next part bhi padliya tho pata chal gaya na😉

Lucky
lucky.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nynaeve

Me and mine - Will get back 😊

@ Nynu🤗🤗

One or two parts to go ..Max and I am gonna miss this story too😕 very badly

Take your time .. Will wait

Love
Lucky

lucky.m thumbnail

Take your time Dyuti.🤗 I know you are caught up😊
lucky.m thumbnail

Originally posted by: Trisha_magnet

Damn it's turning to be soo soo emotional ...😭 n lovely...the Swasan moment was amazing...

I m litrally dish yo tears ...every emotion felt so real...plzzz plzzz don't let swara die...get done solution for her plzzz...

Thanks trisha😊