Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
that would be nice Shrutha. You know what, I opened the post by Twinmadness and ended up closing it with Krishnapriya's πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. For a moment I was shocked and then realized you have changed your username between my opening & closing the thread. 😊
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: deejagi

that would be nice Shrutha. You know what, I opened the post by Twinmadness and ended up closing it with Krishnapriya's πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†. For a moment I was shocked and then realized you have changed your username between my opening & closing the thread. 😊

Yeah :) KrishnaPriyaa has an amazing ring to it
Rex_Ryan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
lovely and beautiful part ... and I love the u portray the subdhara, ...and first subdhara and satya bonding ... p.s. can u pm me the next update ...
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rex_Ryan

lovely and beautiful part ... and I love the u portray the subdhara, ...and first subdhara and satya bonding ... p.s. can u pm me the next update ...

Thank you Ryan 😳
I definitely will :)
Ramya_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Its so sweet,romantic,lovely. KrishMa as always are so beautiful! 😳    So is Subhi. 😳 Just loved it dear. Do continue soon.
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
What a wonderful Milan scene of Lord Krishna and devi Satyabhama
So subhadra is sort of the matchmaker here , and intelligent one too , the way she was grilling satyabhama on the flower dropping down on her 

Krishna as usual with his mind games and mischiefπŸ˜†

I loved Shiva parvati convo too

My brother and His games", said Mata Parvati, shaking Her head.🀣

But The one line that still banging in my head is the disclaimer

" Rishivar , you better read this "🀣

Edited by Shivam... - 8 years ago
SriMaatangi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivam...

What a wonderful Milan scene of Lord Krishna and devi Satyabhama

So subhadra is sort of the matchmaker here , and intelligent one too , the way she was grilling satyabhama on the flower dropping down on her 

Krishna as usual with his mind games and mischiefπŸ˜†

I loved Shiva parvati convo too

My brother and His games", said Mata Parvati, shaking Her head.🀣

But The one line that still banging in my head is the disclaimer

" Rishivar , you better read this "🀣

Thanks Bhaiya :) You finally reviewed πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Subhi is awesome 😳 This is in parallel to her marriage to Arjun as well. That's why I brought her grilling Bhama about the flower.

His favourite type πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

@bold- Yeah well. Paro Maiya must be exasperated by now with His mind games and natkhat. But she loves

That was meant for you only 🀣 Feel special. I put a disclaimer and all for you πŸ˜›
SriMaatangi thumbnail
Guys, this is part two ;)
The part in underline and brackets is what was happening elsewhere when that particular scene happened.
I may have taken slight liberty here, so don't kill me people.
Rishivar, review this too :P I am doing the part you want :)

Thank you all, for your precious reviews :)

THE ANGUISH

Satyabhama, for once, didn't care that she was surrounded by her concerned sakhis. Fat tears wetted her fair cheeks, they trickled on to her neck, and on to her dress. Uncaring about the blurriness of vision, she got up, and walked out of her room, ignoring the calls of her sakhis. She walked on to the balcony, and stood there, body ravaged with anguish. Suddenly inspired, Satyabhama, known for her speed and agility, ran down her balcony steps, onto the garden of her palace. Breathing in the fresh night air, she collapsed on the soft grass, sobbing her heart out. The Earth and the Sky cried seeing her pain; all living creatures shed copious tears hearing her cries. She looked up at the night sky; in the moon, she saw His smiling face.

Her father, due to His own greed, had accused Shri Krishna of stealing the Syamantaka; He, who is infinite times more precious than the most precious jewel; how could her father be so ignorant? She understood why He asked for the jewel; it was for the good of the people of Dwaraka. She, who had listened to everything her father had said her entire life, went against him, and spoke back. She told him why doing this to Dwarakadheesh was wrong; she had a feeling that she had made her father repent, especially after seeing her mope and sulk.

Her mind drifted back to the brief conversation she had with Shri Krishna before He had left to go find the jewel fourteen days ago.

Satyabhama felt numb; her father had done the most despicable thing ever; he had accused the Lord, the One who owned everything in the Universe of stealing. Her heart wept, yet her eyes were dry. She looked akin to a statue; a statue with an unreadable expression. Her soul though called out to its fellow companion; her soul had absolute faith, her soul told her that irrespective of the events, she would marry Shri Krishna. Her faith in Him and her Gauri Mata told her that come what may, she would marry Him and Him alone. However, her father had made it difficult for her. Or was this also part of His game? Did He do this for her; to marry her?

"Rajkumari Satyabhama"

She was brought back to reailty by a melodious voice, the same one that haunts her every waking and dreaming moment.

"Dwarakadheesh"

Her tone did nothing to betray her emotions, but when she met His lovely eyes, her emotions were visible to Him. Her eyes were the window to her soul, especially when it came to Shri Krishna.

She was about to speak, but was stopped by a look from Him.

"Do NOT apologize for your father, Rajkumari", said Krishna, firmly. "I can literally sense your anguish due to this incident"

Satyabhama opened her mouth to speak, but shut it again, worried that the question she was going to ask Him was a little improper. She looked up to meet His eyes, which seemed to tell her to ask Him.

"Are you going alone, Dwarakadheesh?", asked she, softly.

"How do you know I am going, Rajkumari?", asked Krishna, the corner of His mouth curving upwards.

She gave Him a 'You-did-not-just-ask-me-that' look; He gave her a 'Tell-me-now' look.

She sighed, and said, "The second my father accused you, I knew you would go. Though you didn't steal the jewel, you would go"

"And why is that the case?", persisted Krishna, smirking lightly.

"That's who you are Dwarakadheesh. You are doing this to protect my father. Your elder brother Shriman Balarama is extremely protective of you, as is entire Dwaraka. If you don't find the jewel, my father will continue ranting at you. The entireity of Dwaraka will go against him for that. By going, you are serving a dual purpose. First, no one will go absolutely against my father, as you have gone to find the jewel, and their faith in you is complete. Second, you are also proving to my father that you didn't take the jewel, and that your need for the jewel are for pure reasons alone", said Satyabhama.

She had, by that time, turned away from Him, wiping her tears.

"Satyabhama"

The sound of her name, only her name from His lips shocked her. It sent thrills through her body. This caused her to jerk around, only to meet tender eyes. Her name never sounded better.

"You seem to have a quicker understanding of the situation than even Dau and Rukmini", said Krishna, smiling at the beautiful woman standing in front of Him.

"It's only due to their unconditional love for you, Dwarakadheesh, that they didn't have a quicker understanding, as you put it", said Satyabhama.

"And where do you stand in this, Satyabhama?", asked Krishna, knowing that if allowed, she would come with Him.

"I stand as the girl whose father accused you. I stand here, as the girl whose mother is so worried about her marriage, even more so than ever", said Satyabhama. "I stand as a girl, who is against her father's current belief, and is causing a storm in the family"

"Do you believe you won't get married?", asked Krishna, raising an eyebrow.

"I will", said Satyabhama.

She looked straight at Him. Both of them stood, lost in each other.

'Dhaara'

'Madhava'

'Vishwambavara'

'Narayana'

'Bhoomi'

'Keshava'

Their thoughts were visible in their eyes; their ancient love bloomed forth.

(The Devas, gandharvas and Rishi Munis all stood agape at the scene.they were awestruck by the love around Satyabhama and Shri Krishna. A particular Deva Rishi, stood at the centre, muttering, "Narayana! Narayana! My Lord and my Mother have fallen in love, for the millionth time. Narayana! Narayana!"

At Mount Kailash...

Brahmadev and Mata Saraswati appeared. Two-third of the Tridevon and two-third of the Trideviyan smiled at each other, and continued watching The Lord and the Mother, lost in each other)

A little while later...

The two lovers jerked out of their trance.

Satyabhama looked down at the ground. She was blushing; had she seen what she thought she had?

'Oh Mata! Let it be true', her heart prayed in earnest.

Krishna smiled lightly at the woman who is His Bhu-Devi, and said, "I will see you soon Satyabhama"

He walked away from her, His eyes never leaving her face.

"May victory follow you wherever you go, oh Hridhayeshwar!", said Satyabhama, in a soft voice. Her heart prayed earnestly for His safe return.

A lone tear trickled down her cheek. She wiped it away, her eyes not leaving the spot she saw her Lord walk away.

A calm descended on Satyabhama, and she slowly got up. Seeing His face in the moon had calmed her. She muttered, "Krishna, Krishna!", to herself, and walked back to her chambers. She sighed. Yet another sleepless night. She might as well paint His enchanting face. Or do some reading. That way, the night will hopefully pass quickly.

The next day morning...

At Gauri Mandir...

Satyabhama stared up at the moon-like face of the Goddess, eyes blank, but her heart and soul weeping. She was calling out to Mata Parvati, asking the Divine Mother to help her out with her situation.

At Mount Kailash..

Mata Parvati's eyes were filled with tears, hearing the pleas of Satyabhama. She could sense her Bhakt's pain. She felt Her Husband's warm hand on her shoulder. Smiling at Him through tears, she said, "Bhaiya should get pranked. At least a little"

At Dwaraka...

In Satyabhama's chambers...

Satyabhama felt her entire left side throb. Her forehead, her arm, her thigh, all throbbed together, in harmony. He was coming back! Her heart screamed with happiness, her face glew!

"Satya, Satya!"

Her sakhi Priyamvada came running in.

"What is it, Priyamvada? What has you so excited?", asked Satyabhama, knowing what it was.

"Dwarakadheesh is back!"

Her sakhi Urvashi came in and said. All her sakhis suddenly seemed to be flooding her room.

"Now", said Sunanda. "You don't have to worry about anything; your father's name will be cleared, hopefully. And you will get married to one of your three suitors"

"True", said Satyabhama, absent mindedly. "Wait. What?"

"Haan. Shatandava, Kritavarma, or Akrurji", said Priyamvada, looking at her confused.

"Wait. What happened? Dwarakadheesh is fine right?", asked Satyabhama, ignoring the dread filling her stomach at the thought of marrying anyone but Him.

"Of course He is. He brought back the Syamantak Mani, and also another wife", said Urvashi, giggling, along with the rest of her sakhis.

Satyabhama felt her heart tear. New wife? Dwarakadheesh had a new wife? She looked around wildly, thankful that all her sakhis were giggling over the news. All except one. Madhavi was observing her with an 'Are you okay?' look. Satyabhama nodded, and asked, "What is His wife's name?"

"Jambavathi", said Madhavi, quitely. "He fought with the famed bear Jambavan, who served Lord Rama during the battle of Lanka, won, took the Syamantaka jewel, and also married his daughter Jambavathi"

"She is beautiful. She is dark, and exotically beautiful", said Urvashi. "She and Dwarakadheesh make a fine pair"

Satyabhama felt her heart shatter; then what was the look He gave her? Why did He look at her with so much love? And why did her heart still tell her that He will marry her?

Taking a deep breath, she said, "I am going to the Narayan Mandir. I have to pray to the Lord"

In truth, she knew that the moment she saw the Narayan idol, she will see Shri Krishna's face. As she cannot go and directly see Him, at least by seeing the Lord of the Universe, she could see Shri Krishna.

"Wait Satya. Are you going to go ask Bhagwan Narayan to come and marry you in the form of one of your suitors?"

Her sakhi Rekha had asked her that.

"What? No. I will not marry any of them. Father hasn't promised me to any of them", said Satyabhama.

"They are your three primary suitors though, Satya. They will be first in line for you", said Urvashi.

"Along with that, many many princes and Yadavas, having heard of your beauty, will also approach your hand in marriage", said Sunanda.

Satyabhama laughed.

"Satya, this is a serious matter", said Rekha.

"Can they handle me though, Rekha?", asked Satyabhama. "Handle the fact that I am a scholar and warrior, as well as my interest in politics. Can they handle my free spirit, and my opinions?"

"Well, you have to reduce them, as your aunt says", said Sunanda. "Marriage is a compromise"

"I know that", said Satyabhama. "But is asking for someone who will love and accept me for who I am that difficult a thing to fulfil?"

'It is though. Isn't that why I know that the only person who can handle me will be Shri Krishna, and by extension, His Dau', thought Satyabhama.

"Satya, you have to tone yourself down for your Husband", said Urvashi. "That's what all of us have to do"

"Why marry someone who wants you in their control? Why not marry someone who considers you their equal, and doesn't have a problem sharing their diffculties with you?", said Satyabhama. "The latter is what I want, and that is the kind of person I will marry"

"Satya, then you will not get married", said Sunanda, dismayed.

"Who said? In this entire world, there must be at least one man who can do what I am saying", said Satyabhama. "I will marry that man alone"

"Satya, you are crazy", said her sakhis, collectively.

"Why is she?", stepped in Madhavi. "What makes you think that her words won't come true. We all want it, but we don't have the guts to say it. But Satya here is brave enough to say it. I commend you, Rajkumari Satyabhama, for being true about your feelings"

"Madhavi, don't be so formal", said Satyabhama.

"Satya"

Her father's voice resounded, outside the room.

"Father", said Satyabhama, walking towards the front of the chambers to welcome her father into the room.

"putri, can we talk?"

Her father's eyes were grief-stricken.

"Of course Father", said Satyabhama, asking her sakhis to leave with a look.

"Come in, Pitaji", said Satyabhama.

Her father sat down on the divan. Satyabhama sat on the floor, taking out his shoes, and pressing his feet. Her father placed a loving hand on her head. She looked up at him.

"Putri, I have made a mistake", he said gravely. "You were right to correct my mistake. Oh! I have made a mistake. How could I have said something like this? To Lord Achyuta Himself? How do I atone for my sin? Oh my daughter! You are much more intelligent than anyone I have ever seen; guide me"

"Pitaji, you are repenting for your mistake. That itself is enough", said Satyabhama. "Also, go to the Lord, and plead His forgiveness; He is very Compassionate. He will accept your apology. Also, give your jewel to Him. He has to have it"

Her father was giving her a keen look, and suddenly, realization passed through his face.

"I will do as you say, daughter", he said. Pressing a light kiss to her forehead, he got up, and left the room, leaving Satyabhama wondering what her father was talking about.

Shaking her head, she got up, and decided to rush off to the Narayan Mandir, before her friends came to interrupt her again.

At the Narayana Mandir...

Satyabhama lifted her aarti plate, to do puja for the Lord. While doing the aarti, she started singing praises to the Lord.

Finishing her prayers, she looked up at Narayana, who seemed to be smiling at her knowingly. She scrunched up her eyebrows, and wondered what was going on.

The bell in the temple rang. She turned around, just to see...

Edited by KrishnaPriyaa - 7 years ago
sayee thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Res

Unres
Its as usual awesome...apratim...waiting for the next part...Edited by sayee - 8 years ago
ShasthaaPriyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
ResWa.
UnRes!πŸ˜†

See I UnResd in the evening!😎 Need I tell you that KrishMa stories always end up taking me to a magical land?? The way these two behave is as human as it is divine!!😳 I love the additions of Mahadev and Mata Parvati beech beech mein!πŸ˜† Mata Parvati exasperated with her Priya Bhai's unending pranks.πŸ˜†And Bhama's devotion to Mata Parvati!!😳 And little Subhadra!!⭐️ She is the cute little star of the story!πŸ˜ƒ
I totally loved the way you portrayed Bhama's anguish!!πŸ‘ And her heart shattering when she comes to know of our mischievious Kanha's marriage to Jambavathi! Ab Kanha se toh sab pyaar karenge hi na Bhama.πŸ˜‰Overall I am liking the flow of the story.πŸ‘ Update soon!!πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by EternalStars. - 8 years ago