Trinaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Poor Lanka waasis, 
Unke acche din aane waale hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Is someone remembers , Rama had used same power to protect the 4 sisters when they were attacked in the Vann ,  Star Sita had no objections then

Hypocrite Writers πŸ˜‘😑
Shivam... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: trina134

Poor Lanka waasis, 

Unke acche din aane waale hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

We are all with them for supportπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Trinaa thumbnail
Looks like StarSita is against Lakshman, or I should say the writers areπŸ˜•
Poor Lakshman
Anokhisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hiii guys... Trina tumne kal mujhe dara diya tha
Rex_Ryan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shivam...

Is someone remembers , Rama had used same power to protect the 4 sisters when they were attacked in the Vann , Star Sita had no objections then

Hypocrite Writers😑😑

no it is the so called women empowerment thinking of writers
Trinaa thumbnail
Oh sorry 
Kal main bahut gusse mein thi meri bff ke karen
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

was I Expecting something else after watching the Tomorrow;s precap yesterday  . NO 

Sita's POV means only One Thing

" Every Action done by other than Herself is Inappropriate "

To show her majesty's power , who knows the makers might show that Sita didnt cross the Rekha , but it was raavan who was easily able to cross the Rekha made by Mr Weak Aka Lakshman and then take her away

If they don't want to show the rekha, they don't have to show it. Valmiki Ramayana doesn't even have it.

The rekha is from other popular sources, so SKR could just decide to go Valmiki's route and not show it at all.

What's the point of showing it, and then making a big deal out of it only to portray Lakshman as the bad guy? πŸ€’ 
Anokhisharma thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: trina134

Oh sorry
Kal main bahut gusse mein thi meri bff ke karen

Sorry mat bolo but mere school mein ek daraawne teacher thi jo sab pe bahut gussa karti thi but mujhse pyaar karti thi tab bhi mujhe unse darr lagta tha... Kal tumhari baatein sun k mujhe unka bhootiya face yaad aa gaya tha
RamKiSeeta thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6

Sure she is going to teach her to jump into fire , difference being sulochana being turned to ashes while Star Sita survives

Originally posted by: ---Anu---

Good that I have started focusing more on Lanka these days! πŸ˜† But what I m dreading is the way Sulochana is portrayed. I m sure that she will be redeemed by our very own StarSita! πŸ€’ The latter will teach and teach about patni dharma and satitva! -_-

Urgh! I am SO dreading this, but I know it'll happen.

Sulochana was actually considered a great pativrata of those days. There was nothing wrong in her and Indrajit's relationship. He loved her, she loved him. In fact, they had a love story of their own that is explored in other versions.

Sulochana's satitva is compared to Urmila's satitva. Both ladies sacrificed a lot for their husbands, and both of them performed strict austerities to protect their husbands. Only reason Sulochana lost in the end is because her satitva was protecting adharma while Urmila's was protecting Dharma.

It just proves that no matter how pious the lady, she must not protect adharma, because dharma will always win out in the end.