Frequent Posters

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

I love this show.. am addicted 😆
LovePRSoham thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I started to watch this show (Pak version as we I did not find episodes with English Subtitles) after watching the promos on Zindagi.. Very interesting show.. 
Was eagerly waiting for Zindagi.. But timings are not convenient so sort of unhappy as I wanted to watch this show on TV too.. Hope Zindagi increases its repeats..
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

You are going to be blown away it is far more thrilling than feriha and story is very very strong with a good message

Agree with you .    Adini Koydum Feriha is not thriller , its love story . Both belongs to different genre.  Fatemagul is more issue based with strong contents . Based on a novel on  real story . Both actors are very popular . Beren Saat has done great job when is in trauma . Have seen her in Ask i memnu . She is seasoned actor so is Engin. Fatemagul is mature subject and deals with the burning issue about rape which is same in our country . 
      Wish our country wakes up . But something stands out  about Turkish series. Most have different stories with bold themes .  

SaraFatma thumbnail
everyone is active on the other thread of fatmagul, would like to see your views and input on that thread too.
leaving link below, join us there :)

Autumn_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: LovePRSoham

I started to watch this show (Pak version as we I did not find episodes with English Subtitles) after watching the promos on Zindagi.. Very interesting show.. 

Was eagerly waiting for Zindagi.. But timings are not convenient so sort of unhappy as I wanted to watch this show on TV too.. Hope Zindagi increases its repeats..

Can u PM me the link.. episodes removed from the site I posted... don't post here.. they are reporting  and removing links 
SaraFatma thumbnail

Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose

Can u PM me the link.. episodes removed from the site I posted... don't post here.. they are reporting  and removing links 

you can catch episodes on ozee.com. zindagi uploads them there.

MercuryVenus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry for the long reply. But I guess you all will enjoy this exciting and emotional show. Infact the character of ferihas bhabhi was based on fatmaguls bhabhi and halil on Engin's character 'Mustafa' from drama'Bir Bulut Olsam'.

Is there Urdu version of 'Bir Bulut Olsam'? If yes please give me the Urdu name of the show. I too am diehard Engin admirer and I want to watch all his shows. Currently I am watching Urdu version of KPA.
Edited by MercuryVenus - 7 years ago
MercuryVenus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

Fatmagul is the most popular Show from Turkey and is a superhit in all countries it was shown in whether dubbed or subbed. It is a tragic romance story of 2 people made to marry under tense circumstances n what starts with hate and guilt turns to a meaningful dependable love. Its really beautiful and unlike anything the desi tv viewers have ecperienced previously.

The story is very strong and full of suspense and twists. Infact you will be hooked. 

The defining aspect of the series is the amazing acting and intense chemiatry of the leads. Engin Akyurek is known as King of expressions and Romance King of Turkey while Beren is known as queen of turkish TV.
In some scenes there are no dialogues but both Engin and Beren (fatmagul and kerim) converse through thier eyes and its electrifying performance. 
The show is being aired on fan demand for the 4th time in pakistan people love it so much. 

Just a random fact. Both Engin and Beren took part in live TV competition for best actor/actress and both became really close friends on the show. Engin came first and Beren second. 
And when auditions for fatmagul were going on both were already superstars at the time and requested to be paired each other which later producers did. They are very good friends still.

Sorry for the long reply. But I guess you all will enjoy this exciting and emotional show. Infact the character of ferihas bhabhi was based on fatmaguls bhabhi and halil on Engin's character 'Mustafa' from drama 'Bir Bulut Olsam'. 

Fatmagul is a perfect lovestory where lead characters have lots of love, loyalty, honesty and highest degree of understanding between them. Even if I try to find one negative about this show, I just can't. Its truly truly a beautiful love story with a very strong social message and I am short of adjectives for the lead actors, especially Engin. He is outstanding. He can throughout speak with his eyes. Such an attractive and expressive pair of eyes he has. He is truly blessed.
SaraFatma thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercuryVenus

Sorry for the long reply. But I guess you all will enjoy this exciting and emotional show. Infact the character of ferihas bhabhi was based on fatmaguls bhabhi and halil on Engin's character 'Mustafa' from drama'Bir Bulut Olsam'.

Is there Urdu version of 'Bir Bulut Olsam'? If yes please give me the Urdu name of the show. I too am diehard Engin admirer and I want to watch all his shows. Currently I am watching Urdu version of KPA.

You have to search 'Nijaat' on dailymotion or youtube and find the episodes for bur bulut olsam in urdu. 

Google 'Nijaat urdu1' or 'Bir Bulut Olsam Pakistan Fans' they could link you to English subbed or urdu episodes.

Edited by SaraFatma - 7 years ago
SaraFatma thumbnail

Originally posted by: MercuryVenus

Fatmagul is a perfect lovestory where lead characters have lots of love, loyalty, honesty and highest degree of understanding between them. Even if I try to find one negative about this show, I just can't. Its truly truly a beautiful love story with a very strong social message and I am short of adjectives for the lead actors, especially Engin. He is outstanding. He can throughout speak with his eyes. Such an attractive and expressive pair of eyes he has. He is truly blessed.

Yes its a beautiful show. Ehy dont u join on the other thread will love to see ur input there ðŸ˜Š