Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaraFatma thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
Fatmagul is the most popular Show from Turkey and is a superhit in all countries it was shown in whether dubbed or subbed. It is a tragic romance story of 2 people made to marry under tense circumstances n what starts with hate and guilt turns to a meaningful dependable love. Its really beautiful and unlike anything the desi tv viewers have ecperienced previously.
The story is very strong and full of suspense and twists. Infact you will be hooked. 

The defining aspect of the series is the amazing acting and intense chemiatry of the leads. Engin Akyurek is known as King of expressions and Romance King of Turkey while Beren is known as queen of turkish TV.
In some scenes there are no dialogues but both Engin and Beren (fatmagul and kerim) converse through thier eyes and its electrifying performance. 
The show is being aired on fan demand for the 4th time in pakistan people love it so much. 

Just a random fact. Both Engin and Beren took part in live TV competition for best actor/actress and both became really close friends on the show. Engin came first and Beren second. 
And when auditions for fatmagul were going on both were already superstars at the time and requested to be paired each other which later producers did. They are very good friends still.

Sorry for the long reply. But I guess you all will enjoy this exciting and emotional show. Infact the character of ferihas bhabhi was based on fatmaguls bhabhi and halil on Engin's character 'Mustafa' from drama 'Bir Bulut Olsam'. 
iamsania01 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SaraFatma

Fatmagul is the most popular Show from Turkey and is a superhit in all countries it was shown in whether dubbed or subbed. It is a tragic romance story of 2 people made to marry under tense circumstances n what starts with hate and guilt turns to a meaningful dependable love. Its really beautiful and unlike anything the desi tv viewers have ecperienced previously.

The story is very strong and full of suspense and twists. Infact you will be hooked.

The defining aspect of the series is the amazing acting and intense chemiatry of the leads. Engin Akyurek is known as King of expressions and Romance King of Turkey while Beren is known as queen of turkish TV.
In some scenes there are no dialogues but both Engin and Beren (fatmagul and kerim) converse through thier eyes and its electrifying performance.
The show is being aired on fan demand for the 4th time in pakistan people love it so much.

Just a random fact. Both Engin and Beren took part in live TV competition for best actor/actress and both became really close friends on the show. Engin came first and Beren second.
And when auditions for fatmagul were going on both were already superstars at the time and requested to be paired each other which later producers did. They are very good friends still.

Sorry for the long reply. But I guess you all will enjoy this exciting and emotional show. Infact the character of ferihas bhabhi was based on fatmaguls bhabhi and halil on Engin's character 'Mustafa' from drama 'Bir Bulut Olsam'.

And I m that crazy Pakistani fan who is watching it for the 4th time 😃 Beren n Engin are part of my life now ❤️Edited by iamsania01 - 7 years ago
tvluvr thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

thank you so much for sharing all this dear. loved your post. I can see the die hard fan in you.your post remind me the time when I watched IPKKND. I am very excited for fatmagul. waiting for 30 June.
SaraFatma thumbnail
Thankyou so much. Yes I am a big huge fan of Engin since 2011. Have seen all his shows. The best part is that his fans are very active and subtitle his shows interviews etc so its easy to stay updated on his news. He does not have any official social media page as he prefers to remain private. His fans r so crazy that you find private pics of him online. His universal fanpage is good too its a community run by his fans over a million of them. They have built school in his name, started a charity in his name and a psychologist even treats/heals rape victims using Engin/Kerim as a module. Its really fascinating coz he is a cult. Iv made so many dear friends from greece to latin america to even in indonesia bolivia peru etc coz of him. 
Im an Enginstani for life lolzzz. 

Btw I used to like that show of barun. Was sad it ended so apruptly.where is he btw is he coming in new shows or movies? He reminds me of Engin sometimes cute sweet demeanor.
tvluvr thumbnail

Thankyou so much. Yes I am a big huge fan of Engin since 2011. Have seen all his shows. The best part is that his fans are very active and subtitle his shows interviews etc so its easy to stay updated on his news. He does not have any official social media page as he prefers to remain private. His fans r so crazy that you find private pics of him online. His universal fanpage is good too its a community run by his fans over a million of them. They have built school in his name, started a charity in his name and a psychologist even treats/heals rape victims using Engin/Kerim as a module. Its really fascinating coz he is a cult. Iv made so many dear friends from greece to latin america to even in indonesia bolivia peru etc coz of him.

Im an Enginstani for life lolzzz.

Btw I used to like that show of barun. Was sad it ended so apruptly.where is he btw is he coming in new shows or movies? He reminds me of Engin sometimes cute sweet demeanor.

that's amazing. really a big achievement, salute to his star power. barun s comeback show ' mohra' will soon be going on air. IPKKND was dubbed is several languages including Turkish and Arabic and telecasted around the world and became huge hit there too. a special Web series 'IPKKND -ek jashan' was made and telecasted on Hotstar celebrating the show, where the story was continued 3 year post the abrupt end.
chitchan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvluvr

that's amazing. really a big achievement, salute to his star power. barun s comeback show ' mohra' will soon be going on air. IPKKND was dubbed is several languages including Turkish and Arabic and telecasted around the world and became huge hit there too. a special Web series 'IPKKND -ek jashan' was made and telecasted on Hotstar celebrating the show, where the story was continued 3 year post the abrupt end.

Disappointing news friends...just read that Barun's show on Zee has been scrapped...saw it on  IPKKND forum😭...was eagerly looking forward to seeing him again on TV
tvluvr thumbnail

Originally posted by: chitchan

<font color="#9933cc">Disappointing news friends...just read that Barun's show on Zee has been scrapped...saw it on IPKKND forum😭...was eagerly looking forward to seeing him again on TV</font>

that's a bad news.but don't be disappointed. you never know what future holds. be positive, he will be back with a bang.
SaraFatma thumbnail
Oh well that is dissapointing news. Anyways dont worry he will be back with a bang for sure. 
Till then watch Fatmagul you will love it for sure.
muskaan2298 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Looking forward to this show! Feriha was amazing, expecting the same from this. The storyline seems very strong!! Really excited :)
SaraFatma thumbnail
You are going to be blown away it is far more thrilling than feriha and story is very very strong with a good message.