Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Most of the time I'm shocked how a man can be treated this badly. How can his family let him think he's the father. How come it never occurs to anyone they're putting such a burden on him. How come they're going about their lives wearing pretty clothes and jewelry when this man is feeling bad about himself.

I feel like ranting like this and in no mood for romance. When I see those scenes, Tisha are good actors so I end up liking what I see. Then I go back to WTH?? I don't want any romance now.

Exactly Prani..

I know Abhi was not always right..
Revenge marriage is wrong.. I never support it..

But 2 things..

1) Pragya was a unknown person to him. Him hurting her is not the same as all of his folks hurting him..
Well I can bear some random person or some relative of mine cheating me( Tanu) but I can't bear my parents and bro lieing to me about it ( Pragya and co)

2) many may think he deserves this for the things he did to Pragya. Again he tried to make all good people happy. He lied to dadi and everyone. Those lies made them happy. Thads not the case now..

Because of this 2 reasons. I can never forgive Pragya and others who are lieing to him now. I just want them to get punished for all this. Thads y I keep saying memory loss..

Sorry I am not mahan 😆
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: -Tia-

I haven't liked any romantic scene recently. I can't be taken over by two people close together in a frame if honest emotions aren't there.

Even me..
I was saying the same when these scenes were done in AbhiGya AT..

Physical Proximity is not what I want to see in a couple.
I want to see bonding, trust, sharing, caring..

What I see is lies, lies, lies and lies..
firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ateast Dadi and Purab shouldnt hide things from Abhi .. I can understand some of Pragya's lies to just some extent . I dont support her actions but I can feel for her to some extent and have an idea of what her thought process could be behind hiding things from him ..
But Dadi has just no reason to hide ANYTHING from Abhi .. This Guy loves her too much to doubt her when she says something .. Atleast her and Purab , who knew him from childhood shouldn't hide things from him
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Not telling him she's old Pragya and not telling him Tanu baby truth and still showing romance scenes - I'm not able to relate to that. Never really watched this show for romance, so...

I see people are mad Tanu is not exposed.  For me, Pragya not telling him who she is and the baby truth is a bigger deal. Why can't she take a chance and tell him baby is not his.  
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Cerealgirl

Not telling him she's old Pragya and not telling him Tanu baby truth and still showing romance scenes - I'm not able to relate to that. Never really watched this show for romance, so...

I see people are mad Tanu is not exposed.  For me, Pragya not telling him who she is and the baby truth is a bigger deal. Why can't she take a chance and tell him baby is not his.  

I so agree. I wasn't watching the show for romance either but Abhi's relationship with Pragya interested me. But not anymore!

Tannu was going to play dirty with Abhi and everyone anyway, we weren't expecting her to be better or easily caught but this track sure messed up Pragya and Abhi equation for me,
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

Ateast Dadi and Purab shouldnt hide things from Abhi .. I can understand some of Pragya's lies to just some extent . I dont support her actions but I can feel for her to some extent and have an idea of what her thought process could be behind hiding things from him ..

But Dadi has just no reason to hide ANYTHING from Abhi .. This Guy loves her too much to doubt her when she says something .. Atleast her and Purab , who knew him from childhood shouldn't hide things from him

Daadi is a big disappointment. Purab, I had no expectations, he was the guy who lied to his best friend and his sister about his affair while the former two were hoping to have him married to their home. So not surprised.

Even Pragya, I do not see much of a reason to do this! Not this way, not needed at all.
firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tia, I dont mean to say that what Pragya is doing or has been doing   is correct ..  its absolutely wrong ,  senseless and none of these issues Abhi is facing from his enemies is not worth her family being put through life threatening risks. 
Though she has had her share of good times with Abhi, they havent had this wholly trusting kinda relationship - I can understand if she feels insecure  of future of her relationship with Abhi , and thinks Tannu can manipulate him if she cant prove her claims and fears approaching him without Proofs .   So if Pragya initially thought she would need proof to make him believe , I can relate to her thinking .. But my problem with  Dadi and co is  instead of trying to motivate her to take a leap of faith based on Abhigya good times and disclose the truths to Abhi , they are reinforcing her insecurities . 

Though they say its all for Pragya's Kumkum and Abhi - all these actions they do are only making the couple emotionally apart - all this lies and missions and plans are doing more harm to Abhi , Pragya and eveyone around. I hope the team realizes it soon enough - BB's death and Sarla maa being paralyzed didnt do it for them - I donno what makes them open their eyes and see sense of what they are doing in the name of "mission"
firsttimehere thumbnail
I am sorry - I think I should stop mentioning other characters in this thread - its Abhi's AT right ðŸ˜Š
Btw I did not understand the purpose of ABhi wearing a almost ghunghat like Jacket covering his face and immediately throwing it off after reaching hospital ðŸ˜†

Usko utaarkar phenkna hee tha .. toh pehna kyun ðŸ˜†
nitarata thumbnail
Vaani, Pragya just goes by what she believes as right... it's fine to do that for your own life not for someone else's.
Initially Abhi didn't want Tannu and wanted AbhiGya... he felt "right" about AbhiGya and "wrong" about TaBhi. Pragya insisted that he shall marry Tannu.

But Pragya assumed TaBhi will be happy.

After learning the truth, rather than feeling insecure, she should have told the truth to Abhi. Because that's what Abhi wanted- that is AbhiGya.

But she did not pay attention to his gut feeling or what he wants.

She just assumed and agreed with Daadi.

And even if Pragya is insecure about AbhiGya (she doesn't need to be anymore, he has time and again told everyone he is only marrying Tannu for the baby), how does that stop her from telling the truth?
She doesn't need to expect AbhiGya to reunite.. saying truth should be more important to her.

Pragya can challenge him to take a DNA test.. if he does not believe.

The track is not justified as in why Pragya is lying to Abhi. It would have made more sense if this was brought up before Abhi confessed his love for Pragya or the time when he believed Taaliyah to be the best.
nitarata thumbnail

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

I am sorry - I think I should stop mentioning other characters in this thread - its Abhi's AT right ðŸ˜Š

Btw I did not understand the purpose of ABhi wearing a almost ghunghat like Jacket covering his face and immediately throwing it off after reaching hospital ðŸ˜†

Usko utaarkar phenkna hee tha .. toh pehna kyun ðŸ˜†

I guess he wanted to be hidden. But immediately realized it's making him look a fool.. since he couldn't read boards also.. lol.

Just fun thing.