myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 1 months ago

I know ITv filled with protagonist as female lead 

For once i wanted a show where male lead is protagonist and takes charge or had equal role or footage like FL (which is rare in ITV) 

And i think this KKB 3 has potential to give equal footage to male lead than female lead 

Because its basically story of ML being cheated and betrayed in love and sent to jail in false charges 

So why should FL fight for his justice she can support him not take over his fight with kushi 

I am not sure this FL acts weird in bedroom scene the way she was telling all those dialogues like touching cushion saying i did this, this is mine looked some what off not sure why? The FL cannot emote in face or eyes the meaning or expression of the dialogues so it starts looking akward or has no impact 

Even Yug and Nupur are better actors look at their expressions when Purvi said RV was without dress in bedroom and on honeymoon convo 

I do not understand why Prachi was not given double role as her daughter purvi and mom prachi both. They could phase our prachi later. They could make Prachi wear white wig to avoid comparing with purvi character 

The actress playing prachi is good actress and not so aged just 5 years elder to person playing RV, she could pair up with RV 

I feel RV and mugda as purvi would have better chemistry 

why cannot daughter look like mom? 

When preeta can become FL to 3 diff actors playing karan why not mugdha? 

Or the actress who played abrar RV lead in ghatbandan serial could have been taken as FL she has excellent chemistry with abrar. Even YHC actress can be taken but may be next serial they want to avoid repeat FL. 

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

The idea for the lead between generations is that there should be a link with the previous generation. In kdb, rajveer is the lead and not palki because he is preeta's son. Here, purvi or Khushi has to be the protagonist because they are related to the previous generations. Unless RV ends up being Prachi's son,he cannot be the centre of the story. And the comment on the actress is personal,I can start to see her potential and she has been given nothing substantial to work with so far. I have no exposure of abrar, but I thought he was boring too in scenes other than confrontations with jasbir. But then after the wedding, especially the episode with Khushi I could see how good he is. Purvi has not been given such substance so far, she was just a damsel in distress. And regarding the chemistry,it makes sense that there is awkwardness. I think the actress has potential and need good written character.

Edited by anandhi007 - 1 months ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Shraddha acted with 3 actors.But she plays the same character.but if Mughda plays purvi it will be double role.It can be tiring for mughda to do double role.Thats why they cast someone else as Purvi.

myviewprem thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: anandhi007

The idea for the lead between generations is that there should be a link with the previous generation. In kdb, rajveer is the lead and not palki because he is preeta's son. Here, purvi or Khushi has to be the protagonist because they are related to the previous generations. Unless RV ends up being Prachi's son,he cannot be the centre of the story. And the comment on the actress is personal,I can start to see her potential and she has been given nothing substantial to work with so far. I have no exposure of abrar, but I thought he was boring too in scenes other than confrontations with jasbir. But then after the wedding, especially the episode with Khushi I could see how good he is. Purvi has not been given such substance so far, she was just a damsel in distress. And regarding the chemistry,it makes sense that there is awkwardness. I think the actress has potential and need good written character.

Not necessary 

Ranbir kohli was not related to KKB1 FL ML no but he had max role with 2 sisters running after him

Same way akshay family not related to ranbir or prachi why are they main family in show of purvi? 

Same way RV may not be related to prachi or ranbir yet be main protagonist

IF Purvi was betrayed in love and sent to jail by her lover i will be ok with purvi being protognist 

Her RV is the victim actually a much bigger victim whose suffered much more than Purvi 

Like now in KB Rajveer a male lead is protoganist its about his story his pain his fight for justice to his mother 

Same way in KKB RV can be protoganist its about his fight for justice for sending him falsely to jail and spoiling his life his sister life his family humiliation etc 

I only have one issue with this story you see, RV should not have been shown so super rich he should be middle class only 

Purvi should marry him motivate him and later he should become richest business man with his hard work to take revenge on kushi and armaan 

It would be good to see RV struggling from being middle class to big business man that journey too on show with Purvi supporting him although his family hates her except few 

That would be a great story  

Edited by myviewprem - 1 months ago
anandhi007 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Prachi was the lead then. If prachi did not go for Ranbir, then whoever she loved or married would be the focus. The plot was aimed at the feud between the two sisters and Ranbir happened to be of common interest. Akshay's family is not the lead because they are akshay's family but because they are like adopted parents of prachi and in extension Khushi and Purvi. 

It is a good thing that RV is not the protagonist, he is the male lead. Otherwise you will not be able to see the anti-hero shades. Rajveer in kdb is almost one dimensional even though he is taking revenge. He keeps preaching too much and is on a higher moral ground always. While here with RV, it is interesting to see other shades.

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: anandhi007

Prachi was the lead then. If prachi did not go for Ranbir, then whoever she loved or married would be the focus. The plot was aimed at the feud between the two sisters and Ranbir happened to be of common interest. Akshay's family is not the lead because they are akshay's family but because they are like adopted parents of prachi and in extension Khushi and Purvi. 

It is a good thing that RV is not the protagonist, he is the male lead. Otherwise you will not be able to see the anti-hero shades. Rajveer in kdb is almost one dimensional even though he is taking revenge. He keeps preaching too much and is on a higher moral ground always. While here with RV, it is interesting to see other shades.

Exactly! 

Just because Ranbir had more screens pace does not make him center stage hero... Story in previous generation was about Prachi and how Pragya has bought her up as a very sulji hui bacchi... She never completely ran behind Ranbir, but story did focus on how she fought back, grew as a character and earned a life of her own with/without Ranbir. 

I lowkey wished Panchi was FL since we have seen her childhood but she turned out to be a grey shaded character... But oh well... They did same to Kiara so who cares? Definitely not makers. 

foreverlazy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Prize Winner (2022) 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: shahsb_26

Exactly! 

Just because Ranbir had more screens pace does not make him center stage hero... Story in previous generation was about Prachi and how Pragya has bought her up as a very sulji hui bacchi... She never completely ran behind Ranbir, but story did focus on how she fought back, grew as a character and earned a life of her own with/without Ranbir. 

I lowkey wished Panchi was FL since we have seen her childhood but she turned out to be a grey shaded character... But oh well... They did same to Kiara so who cares? Definitely not makers. 

Yeah I feel like they're kind of trying to do something similar to the BALH2 leap, except with that show they couldn't make Pihu (the elder sister) grey-shaded/negative despite their best efforts because the audience just loved that child character so much.