**Shabir Ahluwalia/Abhi Mehra AT#8 "Most Wanted Munda"** - Page 102

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
I really hope Abhi gets to know something asap.. some seed of doubt in his mind about what his family could be hiding from him or better yet some doubt on Tanu .. it feels so sad to see that this guy is kept in dark by all friends and foes ..its sick to call someone else your wife because you have been under the impression that you have fathered her baby while truth is miles away from that .. πŸ€’
firsttimehere thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -HappyLove

Hey..

What's your name?

I like this firsttimehere user name πŸ˜†

Hey Hi Rishu , I am Vani πŸ˜Š ..
Started being active in this forum very recently .. Abhigya of earlier episodes got me hooked πŸ˜Š
TeluguAmmayi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: firsttimehere

Hey Hi Rishu , I am Vani😊..
Started being active in this forum very recently .. Abhigya of earlier episodes got me hooked😊

Hello Vani..

Lol.. I like how you said AbhiGya of earlier episodes..
Same in my case too..

This AbhiGya sorry Abhi - Pragya are no more the same.
nitarata thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Actually I feel good that Abhi is not making this a big deal. I mean he recognizes Tannu's thing as a mistake but it's not like he is crying over that every day. He doesn't need to. He was not in his senses and Tannu had equal role even if it was a mistake. Or at least later she should have told him the consequences of his drunken mistake.. She didn't tell him anything anyway.
nitarata thumbnail
Vaani, I feel it won't take Abhi a lot to go from doubt to conclusion for this baby thing. That is why he won't know until this track is about to end:
firsttimehere thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tia-

Vaani, I feel it won't take Abhi a lot to go from doubt to conclusion for this baby thing. That is why he won't know until this track is about to end:

Yes Tia , ofcourse thats  true given the CV's  maintain the essence of the character Abhi as such .. But then they could try to churn out many ways to keep Abhi -Pragya apart even after this track ends ( if that is what CV's are worried about ) .. 

Basically , this pregnancy track is done to death here and they have made fun of marriage , medicine , law and every other field possible.. now nothing except dragging with Tanu's taunts can keep this track going - and that is absolutely disgusting ( I felt like breaking my TV at some point today πŸ˜† ) 

Its high time CVs should end this and find something else to drag that to death πŸ˜†
Cerealgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Most of the time I'm shocked how a man can be treated this badly. How can his family let him think he's the father. How come it never occurs to anyone they're putting such a burden on him. How come they're going about their lives wearing pretty clothes and jewelry when this man is feeling bad about himself. 

I feel like ranting like this and in no mood for romance. When I see those scenes, Tisha are good actors so I end up liking what I see. Then I go back to WTH?? I don't want any romance now. 
firsttimehere thumbnail
Totally agree on what you said about today's Abhi- Pragya, Rishu .. πŸ˜•
nitarata thumbnail
Cerealgirl, DITTO! And they use his money for their drama. Pathetic situation it is.
nitarata thumbnail
I haven't liked any romantic scene recently. I can't be taken over by two people close together in a frame if honest emotions aren't there.