Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Her-mion-e thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
LMAO
Itna bhi bure din nehi aya hain ki we have to know who is Milkha Sigh through bollywood movie
Atleast whoever went through primary education in India are atleast aware of who he is
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Meanwhile Stadium power cut denies Indian athletes National Records before Olympics http://www.bbc.com/sport/athletics/36129179

Milkha Singh, PT Usha , Dhayanchand are part of basic school curriculum. MS is speaking about a sporting event he has spend his whole life for . And the audacity of Salim Khan to justify Salman Khan's appointment by running down those legends and also have the gall to brag about Salman's swimming ( very tempted to crack a joke about his swimmers but..) 

AllThatCritique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Am laughing. Why is Twitter filled with idiots? How old is this man? Doesnt wisdom come with age? Salman himself knows better than to insult Mr Singh like this but his own father.. My goodness. 

Just because some illiterate fools didn't know who Milkha Singh was, doesn't make him a non entity. Lord. This is ridiculous. Out of all the sportsmen he could have come after for their honest rightful comments on their own game, he chooses Singh? Why, because there was a movie in his name? A person who served national duty as a sportsman and achieved accolades at a time India was piss poor and didn't have the facilities health or otherwise to compete with the world approved a movie in his name and enjoyed the experience- and for this he cannot speak against the gross injustice done by a Sports association by appointing a movie star as the brand ambassador of the motherfreakin' Olympics, the sports evident epitome? Where is the logic? Ha s this old man lost it? 

When will India give its sportsmen their due? I am so tired. Nothing feels better than India winning man. Because that real life. No amount of pomp and galore of Khans and kumars can compare to that. Give sportsmen who have worked hard on their game their due. Give them representation. Don't Bollywoodise Olympics so blatantly. Don't say insensible stuff like we only knew legends when someone played them on screen. Because that shows how little you know of the world around you and how little importance you give to your country's own history and achievements. Shameful.

Edited by AllThatCritique - 8 years ago
Too_Much thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

I won't blame anyone, but this is the truth.. people may even not know who Sunil Gavaskar is but they will know who Dilip Kumar.

It is the fact, after 10-15 years, the new generation will not even know SRT, they will come to know only when a star will make a movie on him.

My cousin, he is not into movies much, if i ask him about any tom dick harry in bollywood, he will be blank. Sholay a film which industry goes gaga over it.. many new generation have not seen.

These people at there time were legends, it is upto the people to read and know.. one who is having interest will know. will read.. but feeling that by movies they are coming in limelight is pure pathetic.
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Sultan Ali Khan is a CGI generated, digitally enhanced muscle man who single handedly dealt with Muzzaffarnagar perpetrators, launched few characterless heroes, spent time in prison for the rights of people sleeping on pavements.
fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
may be he is saying people who doesnt know him before the movie know him now which made him more famous..whats wrong in it?? DUH
slumgod.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: .Iconoclast.

Sultan Ali Khan is a CGI generated, digitally enhanced muscle man who single handedly dealt with Muzzaffarnagar perpetrators, launched few characterless heroes, spent time in prison for the rights of people sleeping on pavements.

Stop it ...πŸ˜†
.Iconoclast. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Deathstroke

Salim Khan is Salman's yograj singh

Chintu Kapoor takes the cake and whole bakery in that comparison. Few more single malts and Salim Khan might soon be there.
TheRowdiest thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: fivestars

not everyone are intellectuals like u πŸ˜‰

in reality,if u ask a kid which song belongs to which movie they say it without blinking eye but struggle when we ask them GK questions...#FACT..as a intellectual u should have known this πŸ˜‰

If someone does not know who Obama is, it does not mean he is not powerful and famous , it's bcz that person does not know what is happening in the world and have no general knowledge πŸ˜‰
Edited by TheRowdiest - 8 years ago
NimbuMirchi thumbnail

Originally posted by: MrsSalmanKhan

So what? It's damn true... and I have a feeling many who will feel offended  by this statement also prolly didn't know who milkha singh was.

I didn't know Milkha Singh existed until a movie released on him.

I didn't know someone called Sultan Ali Khan existed until Salman Khan signed this film.

So yes, movies do help. Nothin wrong.

Ifthere was no bhaag mikha bhaag, i still wouldn't know who milkha singh is. and I consider myself somewhat  knowledgeable. 

Quit the rant just because he is Salman Khan's father. 

Lol.

@bold - Sultan Ali Khan is a fictional character. 

So, I think you have to do some homework on knowledge first. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†