Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Prabh that was again so so so so beautiful piece of work from your end...
It was emotional and you again portrayed the emotions as beautiful as always
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Beautiful os
Loved it
Very nicely written again
Prabh. thumbnail
Unres soon!😊
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: anisha960

res
unres
its just beautiful though an emotional one
u very nicely portrayed what raman has gone through n he is regretting what he said years ago
he wants her madarasan to be near her to share their baby loss
it was just too gud
I cried reading this
he is devastated n living a soulless life
just loved it

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially all the emotions of Raman and how he wants Ishita with him to help him cope with the loss of Ruhi! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by: -K.13-

omg Prabh! This is beautiful! You brought tears to my eye recreating and adding depth to Raman's drunk scene post-leap. By making it on the death anniversary of Ruhi & Ishita - you just added more depth to the emotions! I just love reading your take on things! ❤️

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially after the emotions were made more intense with their death anniversary being added on! Happy you enjoyed this take on that drunk scene! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sririt

So beautifully written. So painful POV from Raman's heart

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially the writing! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially the writing! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mdwst

Prab .. Girl I commend you for giving another brilliant write up on a single scene his drunken state scene... But the beauty that added the depth to this is you turned It inti a death anniversary day. Full of emotions, Ramans pov ... Superb .. His pain , hurt, longing to have a one last chance to see her .. Girl I teared up.
I've read atleast 3-4 Ts/ ss/ os today that made me tear up... Am emotional day for me, thank you for writing this .. Amazing talent .

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially the writing and  all the emotions that were added on along with the death anniversary as well as Raman's thoughts! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by: lonelyyy

a very emotional os
d way u described his feelings was just perfect
plz do write some more

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially how all his feelings were portrayed! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: akriti154

really a beautiful one it is
no words to explain hw the deep emotions of raman have been portrayed by you wonderfully
thankyou 4 writing this
n d pm of course😊

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially all of Raman's emotions in this one! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!

Originally posted by: ishrasoul

Emotional...

Beautifully written👏

Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: gargpoo

Its awsm..
My eyes got moist...
I m always bowled over by ur writing...
That day v got a glimpse of raman's pov..
U made it beautiful by adding so many emotions..
Loved it !!

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially all the writing and all the emotions that were added onto Raman's point of view! Thank you so much for liking and commenting!
Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweet.Aman

amazingly written

emotional part 
well done dear👏

Originally posted by: discipline

Beautifully written dii 

This story brought tears to my eyes
Thanks for the pm
Lovely story

Prabh. thumbnail

Originally posted by: yashivid

Hey prabh

It was a beautifully penned OS full of emotions.
U described Raman's state of mind so beautifully. The kind of turmoil he is going through because of the bitter words that he spewed like venom on that dreaded night...ahhh it was so realistic I cud feel his pain.
He is going through hell for the past seven years after spitting venom in the spur of the moment.
The frustration that he can't undo his deeds is killing him.
Ishita beared the whole  worlds taunt but the same thing coming from the love of her life broke the strong woman in her which was s true in real life as well.

I know the emotions of the characters in the show are no longer the same but I just wish that when they show their confrontation after seven years they recreate the magic of old ishra to some extent at least. I know it's waste of time expecting such sensibilities from the CV but still if they cud do for the craze we have for ishra.

Thanks a lot prabh for this OS coz u always write something that we cannot expect from the show. U write with the write balance of emotions, realistic feelings and logic which the CVs don't do so thanks a ton.

Also I would like to request u write an OS or ts based on their confrontation after seven years after they show it on the show.
U know I have so much faith in the CVs that they will again show some kind of shit in the confrontation.
U writing something on that will give us the pleasure was reading what we want n we will not get that in show. So pls consider this request of mine.

Thanks for the PM

Thank you so much! Glad you liked the OS especially the description of Raman's emotion and turmoil! He said a lot that night and had to pay the price of his words for 7 years!  Happy you liked the bit where it's mentioned that only he could break Ishita!And about the show, honestly the less said the better. But glad you liked the OS and I don't know think I will write an OS on the confrontation, however I have seen some lovely OSes and TSes on the same! Anyways thank you so much for liking and commenting!