ArHi FF: In This Moment | T4 | *Note* - P 46 | 10/14

BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
RemovedEdited by BlueMystique - 7 years ago
boyznaka thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
If anyone is sad, remember, after the last teaser Khushi/Lavanya/Choco almost lost their husbands, but that didn't really happen. So be happy and hopeful!

Also, be nice and comment to tell my lovely alpha here how you felt about the update! It doesn't take long, we all know. And she definitely more than deserves it for being so consistent! (Unlike some writers we know.. cough.. cough...). Don't be Sons of Shyam! ⭐️
Edited by boyznaka - 8 years ago
scrapbooker thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi

We almost had a Happy Ending...

I should just stop right there. The horror... the helplessness...the longing... the pathos... The possibilities summed up in that one phrase! Just beautiful!

Tis better to have loved and lost,
Than never to have loved at all...

I dont know if I agree with the poet... If you haven't loved at all you dont know what you are missing... but to have loved and lost... the finality of that is a horror beyond imagination. How is one supposed to function without hope? I am rambling... Love the depth of emotion that we can see in your Arnav, Blue.

Now a question about the timeline... Is this before his visit to her hostel? Or is he trying to get her address in Mumbai?

Love and regards,
Sam

P.S. New character in the teaser... Throwing up my hands in surrender!

P.P.S. Don't worry about the length of updates, Blue. I appreciate the regularity of them, coz at least for me, it maintains the flow of the story. One last question... How many elves do you have working for you?
Edited by scrapbooker - 8 years ago
Arshi67 thumbnail
R

Many congratulations on the new thread, my dearest Ridz.

Thank you for this lovely story. You've taken us "to the edge of doom" with your twists and pulled us back, so my faith "alters not with his brief hours and weeks".

His letter to his Jalebi in this update was incredibly moving. You've written it so beautifully. How one simple word can fill the canvas with such deep regret for a life not lived.

Thought of this song for A ... 

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4PdAmEMtpEU[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by Arshi67 - 8 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
brilliant update...very interesting..👍🏼Edited by MysticRiver - 8 years ago
KtotheM thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res

Kitne paas hain par phir bhi kitne door
If only he had seen her, just a glimpse even
Will you be posting something from khushi's POV, would like to know her side of the story also
I'm ok with these weekly but frequent updates
Thanks for the pm Edited by KtotheM - 8 years ago
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Congo on the new thread
Will read the update now
anu1017 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats on the new thread!!! Loved the update!!
rk2127 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Congrats for the new update and thanks for the teaser not being on Khushi or even Lavanya.

Nothing against it but just to much loss has already being suffered by Khushi and Arnav both.

Infact we are still reading Arnav's journey and his pain during the time he was serching for his JG. His letter in the end is to painful. Never felt of the word 'almost' this way. But now that i have, it reflects the pain of unfulfilled dreams and lonely heart.   

Arnav felt khushi's loneliness and associated is as the reason for him to be able to talk to her. Can khushi feel Arnav's loneliness too?

Btw, NK's reaction to be left alone with choco was hilarious. How did he manage to bring choco along???

Thanks Sam, your guess of the teaser being in new character was correct. Can't be more happy about it.