Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

scrapbooker thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rk2127

Congrats for the new update and thanks for the teaser not being on Khushi or even Lavanya.

Nothing against it but just to much loss has already being suffered by Khushi and Arnav both.

Infact we are still reading Arnav's journey and his pain during the time he was serching for his JG. His letter in the end is to painful. Never felt of the word 'almost' this way. But now that i have, it reflects the pain of unfulfilled dreams and lonely heart.   

Arnav felt khushi's loneliness and associated is as the reason for him to be able to talk to her. Can khushi feel Arnav's loneliness too?

Btw, NK's reaction to be left alone with choco was hilarious. How did he manage to bring choco along???

Thanks Sam, your guess of the teaser being in new character was correct. Can't be more happy about it.

Hi RK,
How are you? The letter was painful wasn't it? No wonder he behaves on the job the way he does. Such abject longing,  such... the word escapes me... but its a combination of helplessness and absence of hope... Arghhh! I do have such command over language at times, dont I?

You are right... they understood each other. He understood her loneliness, she realized he was a loner too, even in the presence of his family. Made him realize how lucky he was not to be alone. But you have raised a fantastic question... Does she think of his loneliness now? We dont have her point of view yet... But did she search? Or was it too late by the time she recovered from her injuries? She must write too, right? Are her injuries and scars holding her back from life or is it the memory of Almost? I am just making myself sadder. 

Now the teaser... It was SD (Shyamidutt) who first introduced the possibility that it might be someone other than Khushi or La, maybe a patient... I just summarized and added my two cents that Blue has the habit of introducing new characters in the teasers and stacking the deck against us. Yeah Blue... what's up with that?

Love and regards,
Sam

P.S. I had always thought 'If' was the saddest word in the English language, but 'Almost' is right there.
sanjanaseth1994 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Congo on the new thread dear..
Hopefully Destiny makes them meet soon..

tanu3579 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
i wish they open up to each other soon... :)
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
My first reaction, "Thank God, it's neither Khushi nor Lavanya". 
I had been dreading to read this update and now I can just sigh in relief.

I will come back with more later. 

But for now, I just want to tell Arnav, "Almost" is not the saddest word.

And do you know why I say that, because when you will finally meet your Jalebi, and when you would come to know that she could have almost lost her life in the bomb blast yet she survived.
Then on that day "almost" would feel like the happiest word in the world. 
Bakergirl thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all Blue, we too prefer option 1...the lenght never matters...itz d feeeling conveyed even in a sentence!
Don't u see us speculating over the teasers?😉 

As fr the chapter, m heading to good advice given to me, wen I saw d spooky banner...I braced my heart...and was 'almost' relieved...untill d end :(

His efforts to search Jalebi, his worry, his admission f love to the world all is so palpable...it leaps right frm the story hits you...
Keep up d hope 'A'!!
BlueMystique thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: scrapbooker

Hi

We almost had a Happy Ending...

I should just stop right there. The horror... the helplessness...the longing... the pathos... The possibilities summed up in that one phrase! Just beautiful!

Tis better to have loved and lost,
Than never to have loved at all...

I dont know if I agree with the poet... If you haven't loved at all you dont know what you are missing... but to have loved and lost... the finality of that is a horror beyond imagination. How is one supposed to function without hope? I am rambling... Love the depth of emotion that we can see in your Arnav, Blue.

Now a question about the timeline... Is this before his visit to her hostel? Or is he trying to get her address in Mumbai?

Love and regards,
Sam

P.S. New character in the teaser... Throwing up my hands in surrender!

P.P.S. Don't worry about the length of updates, Blue. I appreciate the regularity of them, coz at least for me, it maintains the flow of the story. One last question... How many elves do you have working for you?

Yes, this is before his visit to the hostel. The flashbacks will follow a non-linear timeframe :)

@Bold: I wish!
Dhrenu thumbnail
😊

Fantastic update blue.. i felt really emotional reading the last few lines of letter.. That ALMOST word pained me to think about their drastic seperation :/ Nicely written!!Edited by Dhrenu - 8 years ago
ranogill thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i feel pain ..pain for both of you
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Super awesome update
Loved it
Well written
Plz continue soon
Congrats for the new thread
Thanks for the pm
Lily30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congratulations on the new thread 🥳 👏
Loved the update, well written 👏
Emotional past and letter, the almost scenario does haunt you for the rest of your life, eager for the next part.
Thank you for the pm 😃