Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nikkssa thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: -khaleesi-

I stopped around two years ago and whatever's been in the news since has only reinforced my opinion. Stop forgetting that I followed him for 8 years before that. I am coming from a rational place, while you're coming from a deluded one if you think my judgement of his personality turned on its axis just 'cause he cheated on Jen. I've told you a dozen times that a series of actions tells a lot about a person. Stop harping on the same string.

Do you not know the meaning of "seems"? And didn't I also say he's either that or this marriage is a sham?

if u have followed him for 8 years before that and if u r so moralistic, u should have stopped following him ages back not only when he dumped jenny😆 and if u really followed him u should know that the guy does so many nice things and never even boasts about it😕 and a lot of his activities do not even remotely hint towards being a sociopath, and i don't remember u saying "it seems" 
-khaleesi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkssa

if u have followed him for 8 years before that and if u r so moralistic, u should have stopped following him ages back not only when he dumped jenny😆 and if u really followed him u should know that the guy does so many nice things and never even boasts about it😕 and a lot of his activities do not even remotely hint towards being a sociopath, and i don't remember u saying "it seems" 

If your memory isn't strong enough you can go refresh it.. check my first post to you.
You keep saying the same shiz.. doesnt hearing smth once make it clear to u?  I've already told you, at least after one mistake you can give a person the benefit of doubt. A streak of them actually tells you smth if u can take a hint. I've also said I hadn't stopped till I heard that he cheated.yet again. 
And I also remember mentioning he seems nice but he isnt good. Sociopaths are also nice and charming, among other things, jbtw.   
Edited by -khaleesi- - 8 years ago
nikkssa thumbnail
Having 2 failed marriages does not make one a sociopath Miss Smarty Pants, u don't have to tell me what a sociopath is, last I remember u r not a psychologist and neither u know KSG personally, so stop with your oh so informed diagnosis😆 all you have a grudge that he dumped your goddess😆😆 as for KSG being charming and nice, yes he is, but he is good too, from what I have seen, I have seen him cry offscreen about sad things, I know that he gave his precious bike to a Ad on the sets of qubool hai and never publicised it, I know of many "good" things he has done, I am not talking about him being "charming" wish I could reply to your condescending reply before! You think I am dumb just because I like Jen's ex-husband😕😆 I have told u umpteen times that I study psychology, it took u a zillion condescending posts before you believed that, with your oh so amazing replies like "personality" is not a subject😆 and now u r defining how a sociopath can or cannot be, what kind of idiot do you take me to be?? you really need to unlearn your arrogance!Edited by nikkssa - 8 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
BFF Shilpa Shetty to miss Bipasha Basu's wedding 😆😆😆
http://www.mid-day.com/articles/bff-shilpa-shetty-to-miss-bipasha-basus-wedding/17180180

Edited by -Swetha- - 8 years ago
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
Bipasha Basu - Karan Singh Grover wedding: Karan Wahi and few other TV celebs to grace the sangeet!
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bipasha-basu-karan-singh-grover-wedding-karan-wahi-and-few-other-tv-celebs-to-grace-the-sangeet/

CoffeeCake thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Where is the celebration thread?
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
The first picture of Bipasha Basu from her mehendi ceremony is out and it is DREAMY!
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/the-first-picture-of-bipasha-basu-from-her-mehendi-ceremony-is-out-and-it-is-dreamy/

-KissMyAss- thumbnail

Originally posted by: muskurana

Jenifer din't break KSG 's marriage . At that time he was dating JDJ choreographer Nicole when the marriage fell apart.

Oh yeah sure if that's what you want to believe then you're free to 😆
But everyone knows KSG did three-timing with Shraddha Jennifer and Nicole. When Jennifer got to know about that she slapped him on DMG set. Then after that he started dating only Nicole. But later miss dumb winget forgave him I guess and got back with him.

Here is a nice article for you 😊

Jennifer Winget the woh in the pati-patni split?

09 Oct 2009 05:15 PM | NehaMaheshwri

Karan and Shraddha's marriage has soured and fingers are pointing to more than woh' in the sordid tale. TellyChakkar broke the news on the fallout between the just-married couple. But as reported there were not just two but three people who were responsible for this mess. Now we unveil the probable third angle to this triangle.
As sources informed on choreographer Nicole being the raison de etre for the split it was heard from other quarters that Karan was not just seeing Nicole but even a TV actress. A source informs that the hunk was also in a relationship with his Dill Mill Gayye co-star Jennifer Winget. Apparently, even while Karan and Shraddha were in a steady relationship he was having an affair with Jennifer. He even promised marriage to her and Winget was sure of him fulfilling his promise. According to sources, out of all his flings, Jennifer's was the strongest one and it is this relationship that drew Sharaddha and Karan apart forever. Jennifer and Karan were seen as wife and husband on Balaji Telefilms' Kasautii Zindagi Kay.
Informs a source from the sets of the show, "Karan had a brief romantic liaison with his choreographer Nichole from Jhalak Dikhhlaa Jaa 3, which started on the sets of the show and lasted for a couple of months followingJhalak's conclusion. The guy during that time was already dating his co-actor Jennifer. Infact, the two developed a liking towards each other during their Kasauti days itself but the show's conclusion brought an abrupt end to their love story. Later Karan married Shraddha and everything was going fine until Jennifer entered Dill Mill Gayye. The fire was rekindled and the two became serious about each other. They never used to shoot for the show but spent time together in the vanity van. Despite being a much-married man Grover proposed marriage to her. So strong was their relationship that Winget wouldn't shoot a scene without him and vice-versa. Nicole was just one of the many reasons that developed the crack in the relationship but it was Jennifer who dealt the final blow to Shraddha."
We sent a text message to Jennifer Winget inquiring whether or not she was seeing Karan. She replied saying, "No."
We also sent a text message to Shraddha Nigam but she didn't reply.
But the man who is responsible for this mess, Karan remains out of the scene as is phone has been temporarily disconnected'.Edited by BitchWhere - 8 years ago
-khaleesi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikkssa

Having 2 failed marriages does not make one a sociopath Miss Smarty Pants, u don't have to tell me what a sociopath is, last I remember u r not a psychologist and neither u know KSG personally, so stop with your oh so informed diagnosis😆 all you have a grudge that he dumped your goddess😆😆 as for KSG being charming and nice, yes he is, but he is good too, from what I have seen, I have seen him cry offscreen about sad things, I know that he gave his precious bike to a Ad on the sets of qubool hai and never publicised it, I know of many "good" things he has done, I am not talking about him being "charming" wish I could reply to your condescending reply before! You think I am dumb just because I like Jen's ex-husband😕😆 I have told u umpteen times that I study psychology, it took u a zillion condescending posts before you believed that, with your oh so amazing replies like "personality" is not a subject😆 and now u r defining how a sociopath can or cannot be, what kind of idiot do you take me to be?? you really need to unlearn your arrogance!

Just like you're taking me for an arrogant person I would take you for a stupid person 'cause you keep acting like one.  You keep jabbering about the same shiz, going round and round in circles. You keep assuming shit about things I have already made clear to you. Look at you assuming I've never seen him in any BTS before.  BUT I didn't know he lent/gave his bike to an AD when he doesn't even have any other conveyance, does he? 🤔 what a charitable person! 👏
Jen is not my goddess. She's one of my favorite celebrities. Karan used to be my most favorite celebrity so just stop assuming just his ditching her would completely shift my perspective on its axis. 
And when did I say I believe you're gonna be a psychologist? IDC what you study and what you do. IDC who you like, love and defend. I just dont get why you keep targeting people who're mocking him here when they aren't even talking to you and then bring Jen into the arguments as if the thread is about her. What you really need to do is stop having the same old arguments.

Originally posted by: -khaleesi-

Just like you're taking me for an arrogant person I would take you for a stupid person 'cause you keep acting like one.  You keep jabbering about the same shiz, going round and round in circles. You keep assuming shit about things I have already made clear to you. Look at you assuming I've never seen him in any BTS before.  BUT I didn't know he lent/gave his bike to an AD when he doesn't even have any other conveyance, does he? 🤔 what a charitable person! 👏
Jen is not my goddess. She's one of my favorite celebrities. Karan used to be my most favorite celebrity so just stop assuming just his ditching her would completely shift my perspective on its axis. 
And when did I say I believe you're gonna be a psychologist? IDC what you study and what you do. IDC who you like, love and defend. I just dont get why you keep targeting people who're mocking him here when they aren't even talking to you and then bring Jen into the arguments as if the thread is about her. What you really need to do is stop having the same old arguments.

You are no one to tell me what to do or not to do? get it?😆 my life, my ID, free forum😆😆 again why u think everyone should think like the way you do, or listen to you for advice as to what one should write or not write is beyond me! If u did not care then u should not have quoted me in the first place, and condescended me so much! You started with the condescending and the quoting! Not me! And I am sorry but everything you write just shows me hurt and non-objectivity, one can sell a good motorbike for good money, it is not about having use or no use! But you want to call him a sociopath and me a fanatic go ahead, I do not have a high opinion of you either, and nor do I think Jen is some angel that she is projected to be!😃Lets be adults and agree to disagree and move on! 
Edited by nikki1aaa - 8 years ago