Users

Frequent Posters

Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
bipasha abhi bhi time hai , nikal le side se ðŸ˜†
-KissMyAss- thumbnail
I noticed something, this guy never spends too much money on his weddings, and invites very few people everytime, that was the same case for his previous marriage with the witch. He's smart, he knows that end mein toh divorce hona hi hai, then why waste money ? 😉
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
* New Article *
Bipasha Basu and Karan Singh Grover's wedding rituals FINALLY begin and here are the first pics!
http://www.bollywoodlife.com/news-gossip/bipasha-basu-and-karan-singh-grovers-wedding-rituals-finally-begin-and-here-are-the-first-pics/

-khaleesi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: nikki1aaa

not once on the AT I have said that I was impressed by her excellent acting skills, so there is no question of pretending, liking a celebrity is not about morals, in that case I wouldn't be able to like 80% of actors that I do! One bad thing about a person doesn't define their personality by the way, and neither u r trained to diagnose someone with sociopathy, so seriously u can be hurt about him doing whatever he did with jen, but stop thinking that ur opinions is the ultimate and the whole world agrees with them because sadly that is not the case!

Writing it in bold letters doesn't make your argument any less lame. If you're just a fan of somebody's acting you're not THEIR fan. In which case you won't be obsessed with their personal life and waste a huge part of your day defending them for their inexcusable actions. 
There are hundreds of GOOD actors in the world. Many are even better than him. But someone's profession doesn't define them. ACTIONS define them. Don't overlook the 'S'. His actions revealed his true nature to most of us. I was sad about their separation. Really sad yes, but I still remember hoping he didn't cheat coz that would mean he's not who I thought he is.. he's not a good person. 
Yeah sadly for some people their lord could have a new "angel" every couple years and still seem like an angel to them.
P.S. Sociopathy is not even a word! A psychology student is supposed to know that. 
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
From Jen to Bipasha, what a downgrade he must be really desperate , koi aur nahi mili 
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Isn't it obvious that she just wants a marriage & a baby since she's hitting 40 & he wants a BW babe to break into filmy circles?

Ok. Only me then. 😆
-KissMyAss- thumbnail

Originally posted by: corry

From Jen to Bipasha, what a downgrade he must be really desperate , koi aur nahi mili

I disagree 😛
Jennifer ho ya Bipasha, dono ek hi thali ke chatte batte, both broke someone's home so he didn't downgrade since there is no difference btw both women 😆
cory thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: BitchWhere

I disagree 😛
Jennifer ho ya Bipasha, dono ek hi thali ke chatte batte, both broke someone's home so he didn't downgrade since there is no difference btw both women 😆

Lookswise i meant, Bipasha is just so manly and unpleasant to look at. Its like a marriage of two men 
-KissMyAss- thumbnail

Originally posted by: corry

Lookswise i meant, Bipasha is just so manly and unpleasant to look at. Its like a marriage of two men

@bold

That sounds like a homophobic comment 😆
-khaleesi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: niks45

Sociopathy is a word! Stop being condescending to only be proven wrong! And like I said one bad action doesn't define a person! I can name loads of good actions in his personal life which hAve not maybe grabbed headlines! And I am not sorry to wish well for a marriage! I don't like to curse people just because they are marrying! So yeh sue me! I was upset too when initially I found out that there is a chance of him cheating, however sue me for getting over it, and hoping that this time round it works out, I can only hope for the best, I am not gonna hope for the worst, I don't like to celebrate people's failures in their personal lives! Many celebs cheat and do tonnes of shit but that doesn't mean they are some sort of devil everyone has good in them, people like salman also have good in them in spite of so many controversies, I also like Sanjay dutt for his acting and soft spoken nature! So sue me!

Well my auto-correct didn't think so. I just know that his behavior matches the symptoms. ðŸ˜†
I told you not to overlook the 'S'. One bad action doesn't. Many bad actions do. I don't wish the marriage to be doomed it would obviously last for ages... after all its an open marriage. 

Okay.. I got it. You have a type. You like the bad guys. Just stop judging people who naturally, don't like them. Stop with this haters-are-butt-hurt-Jen-fans crap.