Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mayurisb80 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
why do i feel that Asad is gonna blame her n hate her for the marriage decision...
-Prinky- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Amazing !!!!!
Asad wasn't ready for marriage...but one moment and everything changed in AsYa's life...
Now where this one decision lead their life ?? curious to read more...It was just Amazing...!!!!
continue soon...
Thanks for pm 😊
vj2102 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow.. what a twist. didnt expect tht
Monali5 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Amazing is the only word
WAITING FOR NEXT UPDATE
sj_qh_kabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my goddd
This was sooo awesome
I loved the concept
So excited to read it further
Update soon
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice start dear
He love her & wanted to talk to her abt his career plan. They kissed & both lost in their own world. Didn't realise where they were. Hate that Rajat bas***d. Asad proposed her. Waiting for next update soon to know Zoya answer. Thanks for pm
Sanskruthi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: suearmaniac

sans 🤗 pehle to concept so close to real life. smthing we cud connect to . gud one on that . also i love the title breathe and talking of chappy 1 written fabulously i always love tra likha kuch bhi ho asad's pov is ryt .and fir one mistake they did to not control . rajat jese log fayda utha lete h just admirable how real this is great yaar will he marry her.. turn of events now love or career awesome u wrote cant wait fr next

yeah close to real life that's y difficult to write nd its not my type light hearted story I can write something like the secret crush very easily but the first chapter of Breathe took almost two days! r u sure I write good... I don't get flattered by non-realistic praising🤢 You won't get dinner when you come home today😡

Asad's character is a real man a part of my life! I have seen a relationship go through rough patch! now how and why I won't speak much wait for the story to unfold!
Sanskruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: suearmaniac

filter kr buddy list 😆
meko bhi krna h

feeling lazy to do that🥱
Sanskruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: DoremonLove

Hey thanks for pm
Coming to the first chapter it was written very well asad and zoya are childhood friends turned lovers
Asad has plans for his career hence he doesn't want to take. A big step of marriage so he decided he would talk with zoya
Asyas first kiss 😳 but rajat 🤬 cheapo now to save zoya from getting humiliated publicly he asked her to marry him
As asad hadn't decide on marriage but he will marry her now so its gonna be interesting to see how he manages it
Please do pm me for next chap

well that's the story all about that how do they make it, will they stay together or no!
Yeah that''s the tragedy actually ki it was their first kiss and it got filmed! guess Asad went slightly overboard Lets see what both do!⭐️

Thanks
Sanskruthi thumbnail

Originally posted by: Heatsha8176

oh no
because of that b*****d Rajat Asad has decided to marry Zoya
but his dream career
looks like its turnin out as I thought
he will marry her but then resent n blame her for missin his opportunity to follow his dream
I just hope im wrong because Zoya doesn't deserve it plus he is the one suggestin the marriage
thanks for pm nplz keep em comin

well maybe your gues is nearly correct but Asad does understand that he was at fault to he would have better got a room instead of a PDA, as it does make ppl uncomfortable plus it was their college not any mall or something and it turned worst that they were filmed!
Well Career is his first goal Asad will defo try to pursue it!