Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: hugsandkisses

Can anyone tell me why Tyrion was outside Dany s room ? Don't tell me he also has a small crush on her.

Originally posted by: SilentSilver

Seven hells no, I really hope Tyrion doesn't have a crush on Dany. Jorah is enough for the president of friendzone. 

Seems that is exactly the case unfortunately🤢 Script of a cut scene

Edited by The.Lannister - 6 years ago
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
omg everyone having crush on dany🤣
bron is so right here

lol D&D
hugsandkisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

Tyrion why did they have to go this route ? There r enough men crazy about Dany. It's another matter I still ship Tyrion and Sansa.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I ship tyrion and sansa too. 
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ..FallAndFly..

Things I loveeddd in this Epi were

1)Tyrion Cersie Confrontation.Peter and Lena are soo talented, i love every scene they do together.The Lanisters and their Royal Charm ❤️

2)Sansa Arya and Bran teaming up...i love Sansa,i seriously would love to see her as a Queen
"You'll be Queen one day"
That made me laugh in S1...but now its a wishful dream ❤️
My babies <3

Arya and Sansa remembering Ned and Bonding while standing in the same Place Sansa and Jon were,confronting their issues but trying to protect each other at the same time ❤️
"We need to trust each other" should be Stark family words during winter 😆

3)Jaime Finnnaallly leaving Cersie 🤣

4)theon and Jon Conversation ❤️

5)Theon Returns..boy,his journey was brutal...Alfie is a bloody awesome Actor

6)Hound-Brienne-Jaime-Tyrion-Bronn-Podric interactions

7)That whole sequence of The first snow in Kingslanding...it was soo..sad.
idk why

8)Wall finally down...Night king better not attack Winterfell first😭

Same. 
I'll add Dany making an entrance to the list too. 

..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Sansa and Tyrion 😭

They respected each other,admired each other 😭
Why cant any one of my ships sail in GoT!?!
Why??? 😭
Inquisitivesoul thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
For all those who wanted Jon to lie to Cercei - it wouldn't have mattered anyway, she would have still not let her men march north and would also, then, be sitting comfortably on the word of Ned Stark's morally struck son.

I think the outcome would have been just the same.

What they showed Jon do was to let EVERYONE know that our boy , Jon, bend the knee. It got him laid with the mother of dragons. I say he did well :)
Edited by Inquisitivesoul - 6 years ago
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

I suspected this ever since Dany made him the Hand in the season 6 finale. Peter too played Tyrion in such a way that his growing affection towards Dany couldn't be missed🤔
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

This episode has to be the #1 episode of this season👏 I loved it & the whole credit goes to the actors & then the ending was the cherry on the cake👏

Lena, Peter, Nikolaj, Jerome, Sophie, Maisie & Aidan were just fabulous today. I didnt realize how much I missed Cersei - Tyrion & Bronn - Tyrion scenes till I saw them together again after so many episodes today😳 

Jaime - Brienne 🤣 & Cersei looking at them 🤣 🤣

So after getting one dragon killed the most imp person brings out her remaining two dragons into enemy territory once again😊 why? Because she gotta arrive in style 😎 cant be seen walking with the peasants 😊

The Tyrion - Cersei scene will remain the best part of this episode for me. 👏👏👏 So many suppressed emotions And then immediately after two of the greatest actors on this show they slam us with non actors like Kit & Emilia 🥱 They have turned Jon into such a pathetic person 🤢 (A Tumblr user called him the Mary Sue of Westeroes, quite rightly) The attributes which we now hate in our heroines, we are giving to our heroes 🥱

Finally Reek is dead & Theon is reborn , creep Baelish is dead & the Starks are stronger together as a family. Loved that bit with Sansa telling Arya to not get used to the compliments 😆 It feels so nice to see these girls smile genuinely. Ned would be so proud of his daughters😭

Btw why did Rhaegar look so much like Viserys??😆 And both of Rhaegar's sons would be Aegon??? 🤪

OMG THIS. IMO, It was the best scene in this entire season after Lady Olenna's sassy departure. I was on the edge of my seat throughout and I needed some vine myself to calm my nerves. I kid! But such was the effect on me after watching that scene⭐️ Littlefinger's execution scene was also done brilliantly by Sophie Turner. She seems to have mastered the art of displaying stone-cold stoicism👏
The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

According to Isaac Hempstead-Wright, who plays Bran Stark in the show, Sansa's storyline was not as manipulative as all that she really did fall under Littlefinger's thrall and came dangerously close to killing Arya. We just couldn't tell because the scene explaining all that was cut from the finale.

"We actually did a scene that clearly got cut, a short scene with Sansa where she knocks on Bran's door and says, I need your help,' or something along those lines, Hempstead-Wright told Variety. "So basically, as far as I know, the story was that it suddenly occurred to Sansa that she had a huge CCTV department at her discretion and it might be a good idea to check with him first before she guts her own sister. So she goes to Bran, and Bran tells her everything she needs to know, and she's like, Oh, s.'

http://www.tv.com/news/game-of-thrones-isaac-hempstead-wright-sansa-was-not-playing-littlefinger-the-whole-time-15040463330012388/