Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: The.Lannister

According to Isaac Hempstead-Wright, who plays Bran Stark in the show, Sansa's storyline was not as manipulative as all that she really did fall under Littlefinger's thrall and came dangerously close to killing Arya. We just couldn't tell because the scene explaining all that was cut from the finale.

"We actually did a scene that clearly got cut, a short scene with Sansa where she knocks on Bran's door and says, I need your help,' or something along those lines, Hempstead-Wright told Variety. "So basically, as far as I know, the story was that it suddenly occurred to Sansa that she had a huge CCTV department at her discretion and it might be a good idea to check with him first before she guts her own sister. So she goes to Bran, and Bran tells her everything she needs to know, and she's like, Oh, s.'

http://www.tv.com/news/game-of-thrones-isaac-hempstead-wright-sansa-was-not-playing-littlefinger-the-whole-time-15040463330012388/

oh so if not for bran sansa would have killed arya😲

oh shucks
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Lmao..i guess they changed the storyline because in the leaked scripts Arya was hella confused when Sansa was Accusing "Her"

But in the show she just smirked as if she knew it all along πŸ˜†

Anyways i like this change since it makes no sense why 3-eyed Raven over there sit in his room while his sisters plan to murder each other due to insecurities πŸ˜†
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Ive tried by best to debunk this s8 leaks...but i cant 😭

Except one thing seems wrong.
Cersie's prophecy said A young and Beautiful Queen will come and Cast her down and take all she holds dear.

Euron is not a Queen...i think. πŸ˜†
And even if its Lyanna,she didn't cast Cersie down,and though she took her place...lyanna doesn't come immediately after her,its Euron who take her place πŸ˜†

plot twist Euron is actually Euronika and she wears Bad makeup to look like a Guy πŸ˜†
MrsAkyurek thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..FallAndFly..

Cersie's prophecy said A young and Beautiful Queen will come and Cast her down and take all she holds dear.

And even if its Lyanna,she didn't cast Cersie down,and though she took her place...lyanna doesn't come immediately after her,its Euron who take her place πŸ˜†

plot twist Euron is actually Euronika and she wears Bad makeup to look like a Guy πŸ˜†

Huh?! I didn't read about this in the leaks. Is it a brainchild of D&D or..?πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I skim-read the whole thing and didn't find this getting mentioned. Could you share the link/s again, please? Thanks!

The.Lannister thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ..FallAndFly..

Euronika LMAO 🀣 IDK why it reminded me of KomalikaπŸ˜†

Dont break ur head over the spoilers. They may or may not be true. Also, this is D&D...consistency isnt their strong point. They can do anything for *IMPACT*
The.Lannister thumbnail

Originally posted by: CaputDraconis

Huh?! I didn't read about this in the leaks. Is it a brainchild of D&D or..?πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ

I skim-read the whole thing and didn't find this getting mentioned. Could you share the link/s again, please? Thanks!

I think she means Maggy the frog prophecy from S5
hugsandkisses thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teddy_luv

to show him highly moral person like ned

dint he also like to Mance Ryder that he wanted to join them ? They conveniently white washed his image πŸ˜†
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Yep...i was talking about That Magy witch ...i keep forgetting their names πŸ˜†
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
there no mention of theory in show that cersie will be killed by her brother
it just showed the starting part of witch telling cersei about her future in show

I think cersei will be killed by Arya
Edited by Teddy_luv - 6 years ago
The.Lannister thumbnail

Originally posted by: Teddy_luv

there no mention of theory in show that cersie will be killed by her brother

it just showed the starting part of witch telling cersei about her future in show

I think cersei will be killed by Arya

Ya they cut out the valonquar part.

Yes even I think Arya will kill Cersei. That was also in S8 spoilers no??