Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: vita93

At this point, I don't know if I hate Maggie or Sharmila more - it's like they try to up one another in being the most annoying bahu of the day every other episode😡😡
It is so ridiculous she genuinely forgot Kuhu's birthday. At least Gyaan, Amrish and Surili looked apologetic about it. Maggie is so useless and her constant nagging even surprises the rest of the house members because Kuhu is such a sweet child😭😭  I think there should be a limit to how petty one can be and Maggie definitely crossed it when she tried to use her daughter's birthday cake as a point in the pointless fight they've been having...even Surili smiled when Amrish allowed Rajni's cake over.

@Bold: ðŸ¤£ðŸ¤£
I hope she went back to her mayka lol. To be honest I hope Maggie disappears as well because these two are insufferable and add absolutely nothing to the show at all.
@Dhyaan: I was actually quicked shocked at his agility and sheer madness😆😆 Keep hop-scotching through the house Dhyaan!!

Yaar, I was standing on the fulcrum of that Maggie/Sharmila seesaw on Day 1, and I have long since given up on both of them. They really don't add any value to the show...I guess Maggie gave us Kuhu, but still...nothing of any real value yet, unless they grow up.

Hahaha, from prior experience, I knew Pankit had it in him to do some pretty hilariously mad stuff - but I didn't expect Dhyaan to lose his cool like that so soon! I'm happy he did, though. Gave me a genuine laugh at the end of the Kants' latest circus act! ðŸ˜†
jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
After the previous boring episodes, this maha episode was really good after a long time!! 

I liked when the terrorists actually shut up Surili ðŸ¤ª 

And how selfish was the whole family (except Amrish ofcourse) when they were enjoying shopping instead of celebrating Kuhu's birthday? 😵 Even in the end only Amrish thought of Kuhu who was left.. Anyways, Kuhu might not have enjoyed her birthday as she wanted but her life was saved by her very own Cinderella chachi ðŸ˜³ or shall I say now "Superwoman chachi" ðŸ˜†
Edited by jenny156 - 8 years ago
manasvi.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: jenny156

After the previous boring episodes, this maha episode was really good after a long time!!

I liked when the terrorists actually shut up Surili🤪

And how selfish was the whole family (except Amrish ofcourse) when they were enjoying shopping instead of celebrating Kuhu's birthday? 😵Even in the end only Amrish thought of Kuhu who was left.. Anyways, Kuhu might not have enjoyed her birthday as she wanted but her life was saved by her very own Cinderella chachi😳or shall I say now "Superwoman chachi"😆

agree with you dear.
all are selfish n do shopping instead of celebrating kuhu 's birthday.
rajni was superb as always.
love the way she prey god. ohh she will be the first machine who pray or believes in god.lol
the way she was in dellima of crossing laxman rekha( I mean shhan told her not to go without any one at home n she has to go to save her family) she look like human that time
that was funny when shan want to upgrade n repair her n she think he is talking abt romance

finally love how terrorist scold surili n she did situps.

over all very entertaining masala episode with superb ridds n her acting
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

Yaar, I was standing on the fulcrum of that Maggie/Sharmila seesaw on Day 1, and I have long since given up on both of them. They really don't add any value to the show...I guess Maggie gave us Kuhu, but still...nothing of any real value yet, unless they grow up.

Hahaha, from prior experience, I knew Pankit had it in him to do some pretty hilariously mad stuff - but I didn't expect Dhyaan to lose his cool like that so soon! I'm happy he did, though. Gave me a genuine laugh at the end of the Kants' latest circus act! ðŸ˜†

@bold: LOL I think I remember Amrish saying the exact same thing the night when they first discovered Rajni in Shaan's room🤣🤣 Sharmila not being on screen today means Maggie got more air-time to be stupid...

Missing Dhyaan a lot! And could we have more Dhyaan-Rajni-Shaan scenes too?? (Seeing as Dev has disappeared for a while...😭)
Edited by vita93 - 8 years ago
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Am missing dev where he is 
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
really wish they would cut the down the bitchiness factor a bit now( yeah that's expecting too much I know). especially in areas when it doesn't even make sense.

I mean they've all just come out of a what should have been a scary experience and instead of any shock or fear on their faces they jump straight into rajni bashing .

how illogical is that??????????????
   ðŸ¤ª

oh wait . this is a daily soap. logic is forbidden 😳 Edited by sahil70 - 8 years ago
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
So I'm kind of worried about Rajni now...It's both good and bad that Kuhu knows the truth, because Shaan-Rajni can share the secret with someone...but there's always the risk that Kuhu might accidentally blurt something out like she did today. 

The whole tug-of-war between Rajni and Bua over the newspaper, though - if Rajni had just let go of the paper, then Bua wouldn't have had a reason to pull out her phone. Even if Rajni doesn't get caught this time around, if this keeps happening, I'll be a nervous wreck in no time.

Also, yeah, I'm definitely at the point where I've given up on Surili and Co. If and when the writers spring a surprise on us and minimize the taunting and give those characters more emotional depth, I might start caring about them. Maybe.
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

So I'm kind of worried about Rajni now...It's both good and bad that Kuhu knows the truth, because Shaan-Rajni can share the secret with someone...but there's always the risk that Kuhu might accidentally blurt something out like she did today. 

The whole tug-of-war between Rajni and Bua over the newspaper, though - if Rajni had just let go of the paper, then Bua wouldn't have had a reason to pull out her phone. Even if Rajni doesn't get caught this time around, if this keeps happening, I'll be a nervous wreck in no time.

Also, yeah, I'm definitely at the point where I've given up on Surili and Co. If and when the writers spring a surprise on us and minimize the taunting and give those characters more emotional depth, I might start caring about them. Maybe.

I hope today's episode may have put some of those fears to rest - Kuhu is possibly a greater ally that we could've imagined😆😆

I'm just confused as to why Rajni did it though...Shaan has clearly commanded her not to use her superpowers in front of others - and that's why Rajni couldn't use her induction cooker feature etc. Is it a blooper on CVs part to forget that very command? I know they wanted to show Kuhu saving the day, but it would've made more sense if Rajni was not aware bua was around or something...

@Surili and Co. I think what saddens me is that CVs definitely have the ability to portray deep and meaningful relationships but clearly choose not to. Surili's annoyance at Rajni at the start was understandable and even expected for a few reasons:
1) Shaan had apparently married Rajni without consulting her
2) Rajni's entrance into the house was quite un-sanskaari😆
3) Her family background and all isn't quite known (other than the crazy sauteli maa and Dev)
4) Let's face it: Rajni IS weird

But that's where it should have ended. Like how Shaan confronted Shogu on why she doesn't like Rajni, he needs to confront Surili too and make her explain what it is about Rajni that she cannot stand. She is obviously a hypocrite and a petty woman - she insults Rajni for not wanting to be an independent woman while her daughter is a free-loader and she freely insults both her other bahus by calling them middle-class and stupid.

While it is no secret that Sharmila is selfish, I can completely understand why she wants to leave the house - who can stand a mother-in-law like that? She also insults her own husband behind his back, calling his ideas middle-class and stupid as well.

At this point, I just feel sad that being with such an honest and good man for so many years hasn't changed her one bit. How does Amrish even stand her?? And Shoguta looks at her own father like he's a bhikhari on the street...Dhyaan may have disappointed his own father but at least he looks at him with respect.

It is extremely cheap and disgusting of CVs to portray a daughter thinking so lowly of her father who has obviously brought her up with much love and pampering. Either they change her or they kick her out.

jenny156 thumbnail
Loved how Shaan explained the meaning of 'independent' to Shoguta ðŸ˜›

Shaan, Rajni and Kuhu scene was the cutest.. and for the first time I liked a film promotion in a show, I usually hate such unnecessary promotions 😛

But I really got annoyed with the 10-11 minute long bitchiness of the ladies ðŸ˜µ
Only Maggie was bearable who made it light with her dumbness !!
Edited by jenny156 - 8 years ago
jenny156 thumbnail
Can anyone explain me what the precap meant? ðŸ¤”