Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenny156 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
I only liked Amrish shutting up Surili again in today's episode !!
Rest of it was boring 🥱
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
I'm glad Amrish isn't a pushover! I hope he keeps Surili in line like this forever, because she's getting on my nerves with her two-faced nature now. She says she's concerned about Dhyaan, but then she herself doesn't want to cross the dividing line to be with her son. Wow.

I kind of feel bad for Dhyaan because his own wife is too much of a coward to face the realities of life...But then again, Dhyaan at least tries to keep a positive outlook in this situation, unlike Shaan, who is just grumpy about all of this.

Speaking of which...why doesn't Shaan speak up whenever Surili keeps hurling insults at Rajni? He stood up for Rajni once before, I remember...I hadn't been expecting that at the time, but I was pleasantly surprised when he berated his mother and sister and took Rajni away. So what happened to that Shaan?
jenny156 thumbnail

Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

I'm glad Amrish isn't a pushover! I hope he keeps Surili in line like this forever, because she's getting on my nerves with her two-faced nature now. She says she's concerned about Dhyaan, but then she herself doesn't want to cross the dividing line to be with her son. Wow.

I kind of feel bad for Dhyaan because his own wife is too much of a coward to face the realities of life...But then again, Dhyaan at least tries to keep a positive outlook in this situation, unlike Shaan, who is just grumpy about all of this.

Speaking of which...why doesn't Shaan speak up whenever Surili keeps hurling insults at Rajni? He stood up for Rajni once before, I remember...I hadn't been expecting that at the time, but I was pleasantly surprised when he berated his mother and sister and took Rajni away. So what happened to that Shaan?

Surili is getting on my nerves too 😡
I am wondering how does she represent a well respected bengali lady this way? 😳
Hum bengalis ke izzat ka kachumbar bana diya 😵

Dhyaan is really sweet to take all the blame on him when his wife is not bothered 😵

Shaan has amazed me too!! Especially when he said Rajni was also at fault 😵
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

Yesterday epi amazing with sweet Shajni scene shaan laughing finally mood mein aa gaye!! 

Dhyaan amrish shoot-out and then apologies scene so sweet 
perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
bahubali bauji 🤣
bauji bauji bauji 🤣
perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: itsRitzi

Yesterday epi amazing with sweet Shajni scene shaan laughing finally mood mein aa gaye!! 

Dhyaan amrish shoot-out and then apologies scene so sweet 

shaans reaction 👏
jenny156 thumbnail
People on twitter, pls comment on this status ur views:

Put all ur bhadaas in here 😆
They are connected to the makers, it can help revive it..
vita93 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: perfection

bahubali bauji 🤣
bauji bauji bauji 🤣

🤣🤣🤣

I nearly died at that scene!!! How do the writers come up with such a script?!? 
Most of all, Ridhima is a pure genius at this!!
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: vita93

🤣🤣🤣

I nearly died at that scene!!! How do the writers come up with such a script?!? 
Most of all, Ridhima is a pure genius at this!!

I'm sitting here, trying not to laugh out loud! 
Every time I think of any of Rajni's lines, I can hear Ridhima's voice in my head! 😆
Her voice modulation is AMAZING. On top of that, she has incredible comic timing. In combination with the hilarity of the scripted lines, all of this is lethal! Thank god they decided to cast her in this show! What a gem of an actor she is! 
jenny156 thumbnail
Surili free episode!! Such a relief 😆