Edited by sahil70 - 7 years ago
MelodiousDreams thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 7 years ago

Originally posted by: sahil70

this show is getting really boring now 🥱

same old stuff, create situations, blame/expose rajni,   repeat

surili is unbearable with her same routine /overacting day in day out

The usual routine, right? With no sign of any improvement in character or movement in the overall story...The depth and insight that I used to watch the show for and enjoyed writing about has all but vanished. I keep hoping it will come back. The first few months of this show were wonderful. I end up watching scenes from those days quite often, and the difference in tone is so apparent. I miss the more serious, realistic vibe that this show had when it was actually a dramedy.

There are only a few characters I'm watching this show for now, to be honest, and they're not shown nearly enough.
Edited by MelodiousDreams - 7 years ago
sahil70 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: MelodiousDreams

The usual routine, right? With no sign of any improvement in character or movement in the overall story...The depth and insight that I used to watch the show for and enjoyed writing about has all but vanished. I keep hoping it will come back. The first few months of this show were wonderful. I end up watching scenes from those days quite often, and the difference in tone is so apparent. I miss the more serious, realistic vibe that this show had when it was actually a dramedy.

There are only a few characters I'm watching this show for now, to be honest, and they're not shown nearly enough.

only saving grace is that rajni cant be emotional, so we are spared the bucket loads of tears , other than that its pretty much a typical saas bahu saga with all the usual stuff
Anurulz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The show lost it a while back after shaan became a testosterone brimming teen..then samaira became a bitch out of nowhere and even rajni turned wierd.. 
They tried damage control with rajni being reset but her taking everything literally is not fun to watch a second time round..once was enugh..there is no growth in any character.. even Small Wonder showed growth despite Vicki being lot more primitive than Rajni.. I watch it intermittently these days but I don't have the zeal anymore..