Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nandipandi15 thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
i listen to my heart most all of the time...in certain things my brain gets involved but unless my brain and heart agree i always follow my heart...i think good bad ur heart will lead u to ur destiny...
Pachu.P thumbnail
Listen to Heart in relationships issues n Brain in other areas😊
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
but guys...the heart ONLY pumps BLOOD!!!! and plus the only effect emotions have on your heart is the HEART rate!!! I just learned that this week in science class!!! πŸ˜‰ We've learned basically everything there is to learn about the heart....but see the brain is STILL a HUGE mistery! you cant 'listen' or 'follow' your heart...because it DOSE NOT make ANY dissicions at all! 😊
sareg thumbnail

Originally posted by: reeha...k

because it DOSE NOT make ANY dissicions at all! 😊

sorry I think it does make one very very important decision

when to stop beatingπŸ˜‰

The doctors of the forum can come and correct me, If I am actually wrong on that

Edited by sareg - 17 years ago
krazy_khyati thumbnail

Originally posted by: Desi Pride

i can never listen to my heart..it doesnt talk.

Do try it out!! The underlying interaction always exists (philosophically, not biologically) 

krazy_khyati thumbnail

Originally posted by: r326

well, your brain tells your heart what to do, and when someone tells you to listen to your heart, your basically doing what yout gut instinct tells you which is controlled by the brain. 😊

So your reply and the overall response till now conveys that the brain holds the supremacy over heart!!!

krazy_khyati thumbnail

Well That either means that you've had a bad 'influence' on you...or your thinking is different then other ppl's because not everyone has the same ophinion as everyones else...and plus it also depends on what that 'bad dessision' is..because whats bad in your eyes may be great in anothers.πŸ˜‰

Differences in point of views do exist but still, RIGHT remains RIGHT and WRONG remains WRONG!!! The majority opinion can lead us the wrong way, we must go by our senses and instincts!!!

Edited by krazy_khyati - 17 years ago
krazy_khyati thumbnail

Originally posted by: MereJannuSyeed

yup, I usually LISTEN to my brain when it comes to logical day to day issues such as school and chores...but when it comes to situations that would change my life, I FOLLOW my heart...your heart is never wrong if you truly FOLLOW it, you only make the wrong decisions if you LISTEN to your brain for the force only your heart and conscience can feel...

So heart has a greater influence on you right? You're right in saying that only our heart and conscience can feel the flaws in the so called "logically correct" decisions made by our brain!πŸ‘

krazy_khyati thumbnail

Originally posted by: nandipandi15

i listen to my heart most all of the time...in certain things my brain gets involved but unless my brain and heart agree i always follow my heart...i think good bad ur heart will lead u to ur destiny...

So your motto seems to be "Dil hota to LEFT me hai par hamesha RIGHT hota hai"πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

krazy_khyati thumbnail

but guys...the heart ONLY pumps BLOOD!!!! and plus the only effect emotions have on your heart is the HEART rate!!! I just learned that this week in science class!!! πŸ˜‰ We've learned basically everything there is to learn about the heart....but see the brain is STILL a HUGE mistery! you cant 'listen' or 'follow' your heart...because it DOSE NOT make ANY dissicions at all! 😊

The structural and functional role of the heart is very clear to us dear but here basically we're talking about the emotional ups 'n' downs which we face while making some of the most important decisions of our lives!!!