Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NKSUDHIR thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: krazy_khyati

Great analysis, but still I'm sure you too would have faced this dilemma i.e. the typical "Kya karoon kya na karoon" situation!!! Right?????

Yes, I did and I tried to do few compromises while listening to my heart. I think as long as I am not intentionally hurting someone else , its OK to listen to your heart.

krazy_khyati thumbnail

Originally posted by: NKSUDHIR

Yes, I did and I tried to do few compromises while listening to my heart. I think as long as I am not intentionally hurting someone else , its OK to listen to your heart.

That sounds sweet!!!

vdevang thumbnail
Utilization of heart and mind depends upon the situation you are caught in.

For example, you have some misunderstanding in your family and you want to clear it, you need to follow your heart, as it's pure and speaks the truth with polite manner, but if you go with your mind, it will think of some tacticts and which will lead you to a dis-honest result.

So you need to think for a while before applying your mind or heart and know the situation perfectly and then decide what should be used.

REMEMBER, YOU CAN NOT USE BOTH AT THE SAME TIME.
krazy_khyati thumbnail

Originally posted by: vdevang

Utilization of heart and mind depends upon the situation you are caught in.

For example, you have some misunderstanding in your family and you want to clear it, you need to follow your heart, as it's pure and speaks the truth with polite manner, but if you go with your mind, it will think of some tacticts and which will lead you to a dis-honest result.

So you need to think for a while before applying your mind or heart and know the situation perfectly and then decide what should be used.

REMEMBER, YOU CAN NOT USE BOTH AT THE SAME TIME.

Good answer!!!👏

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Amazing answer!!!

Lekin tab kya Surya di jab pata he nahi hota ki kya sahi hai aur kya galat?

well  khyatu  dear   jab  mujhko  patah  nahi  hotha  ki  kya  sahi  hain  aur  kya  ghalat... hmm.....tab  tho  mein  na  tho  dil  ki  sunthi  hoon  na  hi  dimaak  ki..  all  i  do  is  just  close  my  eyes  tight.. &  try  to  analyse  what  is  right  &  wrong.. then  mujhe  sahi  aur  ghalat  mein  farq  ho  jaatha  hain.... i  get  the  answer.... &  that  answer  will  be  jahaan  dil  aur  dimaak  ek  hi  baat  par  sehmat  hotha  hain..........
😃

krazy_khyati thumbnail

Originally posted by: sun_423

well  khyatu  dear   jab  mujhko  patah  nahi  hotha  ki  kya  sahi  hain  aur  kya  ghalat... hmm.....tab  tho  mein  na  tho  dil  ki  sunthi  hoon  na  hi  dimaak  ki..  all  i  do  is  just  close  my  eyes  tight.. &  try  to  analyse  what  is  right  &  wrong.. then  mujhe  sahi  aur  ghalat  mein  farq  ho  jaatha  hain.... i  get  the  answer.... &  that  answer  will  be  jahaan  dil  aur  dimaak  ek  hi  baat  par  sehmat  hotha  hain..........
😃

Lovely way to get out of troubles!!! I hope you get 100% success!!!!

Surya.Ravi thumbnail

Lovely way to get out of troubles!!! I hope you get 100% success!!!!

khyatu  dearest....thanks  kahoongi  tho  tumhe  achcha  nahi  lagega.. so  no  thanku  for  ur  wishes....🤗 
ChameliKaYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: mythili_Kiran

Nice Topic!!!

Generally I follow my brain for day to day issues and I follow my heart for important things of my life but definitely I will scan my heart with Brain in that case and just have the glance on the report sent by brain,ignore it if I really want to follow my heart.But please let me know where is MIND!!!

Is MIND just brain ????

Cheers,

Mythili

I luv your siggy...👏👏👏

ChameliKaYaar thumbnail
It is a really a Brain v/s Brain v/s Brain debate. Other organs simply follow the directions of brain. So in other words when you say that you have listened to your heart, you really have listened to a group of nerve cells who have assimilated the information and facts collected through eyes,ears, nose and other sensory organs and sent a resolution to your sensory organs limbs (do some action), mouth (speak something) etc. So heart really does not participate in decision making.

The way the brain works is that when it absorbs a statement of problem then usually it provides multiple solution and then it weighs all solution and utlimately forces the sensory organs to perform one action

I don't know if I made it too mechanical but that is the reality.
sareg thumbnail
A couple of times heart made a few decisions, a few of the other body parts got broken due to it, following that brain told the heart to stop meddling, now it is the the brain who is the dictator