Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ChameliKaYaar thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: sareg

A couple of times heart made a few decisions, a few of the other body parts got broken due to it, following that brain told the heart to stop meddling, now it is the the brain who is the dictator

😆

krazy_khyati thumbnail

Originally posted by: ChameliKaYaar

It is a really a Brain v/s Brain v/s Brain debate. Other organs simply follow the directions of brain. So in other words when you say that you have listened to your heart, you really have listened to a group of nerve cells who have assimilated the information and facts collected through eyes,ears, nose and other sensory organs and sent a resolution to your sensory organs limbs (do some action), mouth (speak something) etc. So heart really does not participate in decision making.

The way the brain works is that when it absorbs a statement of problem then usually it provides multiple solution and then it weighs all solution and utlimately forces the sensory organs to perform one action

I don't know if I made it too mechanical but that is the reality.

And how would you go the PHILOSOPHICAL WAY?

NKSUDHIR thumbnail

A couple of times heart made a few decisions, a few of the other body parts got broken due to it, following that brain told the heart to stop meddling, now it is the the brain who is the dictator

😆

Komal Sirrwani thumbnail

😆😆😆Aap theek top hain na ab?😆😆😆

Edited by Komal Sirrwani - 17 years ago
Aanandaa thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

😆😆😆

And I hope it is taking good care of whatever the remains of the other body parts...

My heart and brain are at war in deciding between which one of your statements is hillarious-Your siggy, or your actualy post...Either way, I hope my other body parts are safe....😳

krazy_khyati thumbnail

Originally posted by: abhijit shukla

Let us see.
Heart is just a bag of muscles. It has no emotions or thoughts. So when we figuratively say 'my heart says...' we actually mean 'the part my thought process that is not soundly based on logic has come to the conclusion that...'
So question in essence is: should we act on conclusion that we arrived at through reasoning or on a conclusion that we arrived at without bothering with it?
This works both ways.

Sometimes we know truth and right thing to do intuitively and through 'logical process' come to a conclusion that is not the same as what we knew intuitively but more convenient to us. In that case the figurative heart knows the best.
  1. On other occasions there is enough logical evidence and objective information available so we do not have to rely on intuition. In those case dump the figurative heart.

Impressed!!!!! What a well explained answer!!!👏👏

RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i can never listen to my heart..it doesnt talk.
r326 thumbnail
well, your brain tells your heart what to do, and when someone tells you to listen to your heart, your basically doing what yout gut instinct tells you which is controlled by the brain. 😊
reeha_k thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: krazy_khyati

Scientific approach!!! I like it!! But then what will you say about a situation where you'd desperately want to do something which you should not do???????

Well That either means that you've had a bad 'influence' on you...or your thinking is different then other ppl's because not everyone has the same ophinion as everyones else...and plus it also depends on what that 'bad dessision' is..because whats bad in your eyes may be great in anothers.😉

Mina1005 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yup, I usually LISTEN to my brain when it comes to logical day to day issues such as school and chores...but when it comes to situations that would change my life, I FOLLOW my heart...your heart is never wrong if you truly FOLLOW it, you only make the wrong decisions if you LISTEN to your brain for the force only your heart and conscience can feel...