Brain vs Heart: The never-ending debate!!

Posted: 17 years ago

People are often seen caught into a dilemma when their heart opposes their mind!!!

It could be a matter as big as deciding the career or as simple as what to eat for lunch........It's a great deal choosing one over the other.

Where listening to the heart gives a sense of satisfaction, following brainy conclusions assures good results!!!

So which one according to you serves you well?

Dil aur dimaag ki jung me aksar kiska saath dete hain aap aur kyun?

The debate is never ending....... But do share your views!!!!!

Nice Topic!!!

Generally I follow my brain for day to day issues and I follow my heart for important things of my life but definitely I will scan my heart with Brain in that case and just have the glance on the report sent by brain,ignore it if I really want to follow my heart.But please let me know where is MIND!!!

Is MIND just brain ????

Cheers,

Mythili

Originally posted by mythili_Kiran

Nice Topic!!!

Generally I follow my brain for day to day issues and I follow my heart for important things of my life but definitely I will scan my heart with Brain in that case and just have the glance on the report sent by brain,ignore it if I really want to follow my heart.But please let me know where is MIND!!!

Is MIND just brain ????

Cheers,

Mythili

I think my reply would sound diplomatic to you but still, I think that Brain is always right, Heart can never be wrong and mind follows Brain's decision along with heart's advice!!!!

Edited by krazy_khyati - 17 years ago
Please participte!!!!!!!!
Brain, Heart and mind function differently for each incident. I would say, if it is business, then at least 99% listen to your brain because brain is totally business minded. If it is emotional decision, then listen to your heart because it is your heart's decision that will give you and the other person maximum satisfaction not your brain. Mind, on the other hand is a follower. It is never neutral. It just wanders around your brain and heart.
Your heart dosent make anyof your decisions...it just pumps blood through your body...but i maust say its an amazing oragan..it never rests...but somthing more amzing is the human brain...we've learned soo much about it yet soo little...i say the brain cause well...it operatesa all the organs both voulentary and invoulentray that incloudes the heart...so even though the ancciant egyptians thought it was useless...it just gose to show how wrong we have been in the past...i think the brain is THE MOST im portant organ then the HEART 😃

Originally posted by NKSUDHIR

Brain, Heart and mind function differently for each incident. I would say, if it is business, then at least 99% listen to your brain because brain is totally business minded. If it is emotional decision, then listen to your heart because it is your heart's decision that will give you and the other person maximum satisfaction not your brain. Mind, on the other hand is a follower. It is never neutral. It just wanders around your brain and heart.

Great analysis, but still I'm sure you too would have faced this dilemma i.e. the typical "Kya karoon kya na karoon" situation!!! Right?????

Originally posted by reeha...k

Your heart dosent make anyof your decisions...it just pumps blood through your body...but i maust say its an amazing oragan..it never rests...but somthing more amzing is the human brain...we've learned soo much about it yet soo little...i say the brain cause well...it operatesa all the organs both voulentary and invoulentray that incloudes the heart...so even though the ancciant egyptians thought it was useless...it just gose to show how wrong we have been in the past...i think the brain is THE MOST im portant organ then the HEART 😃

Scientific approach!!! I like it!! But then what will you say about a situation where you'd desperately want to do something which you should not do???????

well a good topic khyatu yaar..hmmm..mere dil aur dimaak ke beech bhi bohat saari baato ko lekar confusion hothi hain... tab main shayad apne dil ki baat sunthi hoon.. lekin on the other side i even listen to my dimaak... waise i'll tell you jahaan pyaar , relation , emotion , dosti ki baat hothi hain tho totally my heart is at use..but there are instances where my brain has a edge over my dil..
see i'am a practical person.. & as one day i want to be a very sucessful business person & as i'am a business student when it comes to work , i tend to think very practical.. as no emotions count in business... but when with family , friend's it always the heart which wins... & according to me it is never Brain vs Heart... THE FACT IS ACTUALLY THAT IF ONCE BRAIN STOPS FUNCTIONING i.e ; BRAIN DEAD THEN EVEN IF HEART FUNCTIONS MAN WILL BE ALIVE ONLY AS A LIVING VEGETABLE.. IN THE SAME WAY IF HEART STOPS BEATING THEN THERE IS NO WORK FOR THE   BRAIN & THE LIFE IS OVER... SO I THINK BRAIN & HEART GO HAND IN HAND.. kabhi kuch faisle dimaak letha hain tho kabhi dil letha hain it is just dependent on   the situation....   ðŸ˜ƒ
Edited by sun_423 - 17 years ago

Originally posted by sun_423

well a good topic khyatu yaar..hmmm..mere dil aur dimaak ke beech bhi bohat saari baato ko lekar confusion hothi hain... tab main shayad apne dil ki baat sunthi hoon.. lekin on the other side i even listen to my dimaak... waise i'll tell you jahaan pyaar , relation , emotion , dosti ki baat hothi hain tho totally my heart is at use..but there are instances where my brain has a edge over my dil..
see i'am a practical person.. & as one day i want to be a very sucessful business person & as i'am a business student when it comes to wor , i tend to think very practical.. as no emotions count in business... but when with family , friend's it always the heart which wins... & according to me it is never Brain vs Heart... THE FACT IS ACTUALLY THAT IF ONCE BRAIN STOPS FUNCTIONING i.e ; BRAIN DEAD THEN EVEN IF HEART FUNCTIONS MAN WILL BE ALIVE ONLY AS A LIVING VEGETABLE.. IN THE SAME WAY IF HEART STOPS BEATING THEN THERE IS NO WORK FOR THE   BRAIN & THE LIFE IS OVER... SO I THINK BRAIN & HEART GO HAND IN HAND.. kabhi kuch faisle dimaak letha hain tho kabhi dil letha hain it is just dependent on   the situation....   ðŸ˜ƒ

Amazing answer!!!

Lekin tab kya Surya di jab pata he nahi hota ki kya sahi hai aur kya galat?