Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

awkardpyscho thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I would say Konkona and Ranbir. They have share really good chemistry, so real. Tbh Ranbir with Konkona is millions apart from his pairing with any other actresses. Untouchable and underrated. Ranbir should have repeated this pair 
DaddyMarvel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
1. Akshaye Khanna and Aishwarya Rai.
2. Hrithik and Amisha.
3. Hrithik and Kareena.
4. Saif and Preity.
DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: awkardpyscho

I would say Konkona and Ranbir. They have share really good chemistry, so real. Tbh Ranbir with Konkona is millions apart from his pairing with any other actresses. Untouchable and underrated. Ranbir should have repeated this pair 

Wake-up Sid was an adorable movie, man. I really wish the two could return on screen. I wish Ranbir could get his stardom back. What happened to this guy!
awkardpyscho thumbnail

Originally posted by: The-Voice

1. Akshaye Khanna and Aishwarya Rai.

2. Hrithik and Amisha.
3. Hrithik and Kareena.
4. Saif and Preity.

They are overrated yaar, not underrated😆 
awkardpyscho thumbnail

Originally posted by: The-Voice

Wake-up Sid was an adorable movie, man. I really wish the two could return on screen. I wish Ranbir could get his stardom back. What happened to this guy!

That movie was the best one Ranbir did so far, it is very much underrated keeping the fact in mind that his movies such as YJHD are more popular than WUS. Such a shame
SASSZS thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Irrfan and Deepika - Understated chemistry. Such natural flow. I totally shipped them in Piku. Need to make more films together.

Ranbir and Koko/Sonam - Like others mentioned, Ranbir best pair is Koko. They definitely should come back in another film. Ranbir and Sonam were my fav OTP once upon a time. I don mind seeing them in another film again, albeit Sonam acts good like in Neerja.

Abhay and Sonam - Cute chemistry but still underused.

Farhan/Veer and PC - Both had crazy chemistry with PC. Farhan and PC should do a full length film now.

Veer and Sonakshi - Lootera, enough said.

Shahid and Amrita - I dont think they were given much due for their freaking awesome chemistry.

Harsh and Mawra -Current OTP and unfortunately not many are aware of their film. I have been hopelessly shipping them since. One more film without a sad end for them please.

So far those I can think at the back of my head. Deepika should start working with other actors than just same old Veer/Ranbir/SRK. Her and Hrithik pairing is still highly anticipated.
Edited by .sajitha. - 8 years ago
Quietude thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Akshaye Khanna and Bebo in Hulchul. 🤗
They were adorable. He is such a criminally underrated actor. 

Kareena and Rahul Bose. I liked them in Chameli. ❤️

DaddyMarvel thumbnail

Originally posted by: awkardpyscho

They are overrated yaar, not underrated😆 

But they didn't work in any movie besides the three.  Actually, you're right. Perhaps because times have changed, viewpoints have changed. LOL. 😆
goatian thumbnail
SRK-Karishma. They were really cute in DTPH. Sadly never did another movie together.Edited by --hhh-- - 8 years ago