KaSum OS: Coffee with Karan! Updated

Posted: 7 years ago
hello everyone, i am new here but i read all the wonderful stories written in this forum. So i thought to write an OS on KaSum. Hope you like it

The cameras turned on and a lavishly designed hall is seen and then entered Karan johar in his black suit

Ka: swagat hai aap sabka mere show coffee with karan mei jaha ham gossip karte hai kuchh well known stars ke saath over a coffee and aaj hamare guest hai the well known couple of the B town and Telly town kapil sharma and sumona chakravarti

The BG music along with the applause sound started as KaSum entered. Kapil was looking handsome in red jacket, navy blue tshirt and jeens. Sumona too was looking gorgeous in a maroon gown, her hair were open but perfectly done. Both then hugged karan and sat on the couch opposite to karan.

Ka: welcome both of you on my show

KaSum smiled

K: mera toh bohot pehele se dream tha yaha aane ka but now my show is more successful then this

Kapil laughed at his own joke

Ka: not funny kapil, so sumona how you ended up with thus crazy guy

He said talking about kapil and she looked at kapil who too looked at her lovingly then she looked at karan

S: he was my best friend from six years and he all of a sudden cofessed his love on his birthday
Ka: and you said yes
S: obviously because i too love him
K: now karan ka next question hoga when you fell in love hain?
Ka: yeah right
S: umm... Exactly i dont know when ever i look in his eyes i fell for him. He is too humble and innocent
Ka: thats cute

Kapil too hugged her

Ka: i have also heard that you will soon work in a daily soap witb gaurav khanna
S: mai karne wali thi but kisi ne mana kar diya!

Both karan and sumona looked at kapil who gave an innocent look

K: what? Maine kya kiya!
Ka: i have also heard that you rejected a film so that you make into the main lead if the same show
K: haan toh... Mujhe film toh baad mei mil jayengi lekin yeh nahi milegi na aur waise bhi i suit to the role more
Ka: oh ho possessive boyfriend

Kapil got embarrassed but managed to smile

Ka: we need to take a break now. Aap kahi mat jayega we will be right back

Ka: welcome back on our show aur hamare saath hai kapil and sumona. Hope you are enjoying the show
S: ya sure
Ka: so tell me sumona
K : when you will marry karan?
Ka: ab yeh baat kaha se aagayi?
K: ab aap itni der se sumona se sawaal puch rahe ho mujhse nahi toh i thought ki mai hi puch lu
Ka: ok accha you too have to dance on the track of bolna of kapoor and sons
K: kyu? Meri film ka gaana kyu nahi?
Ka: because its my show and yaha meri marzi chalegi

then the song started and KaSum got up and got to side & held each other & danced.. The lights too got dim

K: you are beautiful and mine

he said as they danced closely and she blushed, suddenly the lights got normal and both kapil and sumona got shocked and stood stright

Ka: finally you said
K: karan this is cheating
Ka: everything is fair in love and war And this is 100% love

Karan said smiling and both kapil and sumona sat again on the couch

Ka: are yoj two ready for the rapid fire round?
K: no lets take a break i need water
Ka: ok lets take a break then

Ka: welcome back and now lets start the rapid fire round. Who will start first??

both kapil and sumona pointed towards eachother

Ka: ok sumona you first
S: arey par.
K: yes ladies first
S: fine
Ka: here goes your first question. Describe kapil in one word.
Passionate, loving, selfish, arrogant
S: passionate
Ka: ok, the actors you like to work with. Ranbir kapoor, Siddharth Malhotra, varun Dhawan, Arjun kapoor
S: arjun
K: mera naam is list mei kyu nahi hai?
Ka: because agar hota toh use tumhara naame lena padta
K: oh
Ka: next. The actress you are jealous of. Deepika, katrina, shraddha, aalia
S: deepika

Kapil goofed up a smile hearing her answer

Ka: one last question. Rank up these celebrities kapil sharma, Ranbir kapoor, arjun kapoor,varun dhawan
S: kapil then arjun the ranbir then varun
Ka: ok this ends your round and kapil its your turn now
K: i am ready and dont give options mai aise hi bata dunga
Ka: the actress you like to work
K: deepika
Ka:desribe sumona in one word
K: soulmate
Ka: now one last rank these celebs. Sanaya irani,sumona, drishti, karishma tanna
K: sumona then drishti then sanaya then karishma
Ka: ok this ends your round
K: lekin mujhse woh jealous actors wala question nahi pucha? 
Ka: i know your answer will be arjun so shutup...so the winner of this round is...sumona

He then gave her the hamper

S: oh thankyou
K: arey yeh toh galat baat hai
Ka: i have something for you kapil

He showed the babaji ka thullu to him to which kapil laughed

Ka: so guys sign these mugs

Then both kapil and sumona signed the dark blue mugs with silver pens

Ka: i hope you enjoyed

The trio smiled and camera turned off

The end
--------------------------------------------------------------
hope you all liked my work

Edited by Ksfandishi - 7 years ago
Very beautiful OS for ur first attempt. Keep it up. Loved it and thoroughly enjoyed. Quite a unique and new concept. Looking forward to read more from u 😊😳
Awww ..it's such a cute OS😳❤️. Loved it too much ...it's totally a new concept for KaSum ..i could imagine totally the conversations between Kapil and Karan hahah...write more Haan ⭐️👏
I wish one day your OS come true 😆

Originally posted by Naturegirl99

Very beautiful OS for ur first attempt. Keep it up. Loved it and thoroughly enjoyed. Quite a unique and new concept. Looking forward to read more from u 😊😳
Thankyou i comment from such a good writer means my work is good. Will write more on them
Originally posted by anasuya123

Awww ..it's such a cute OS😳❤️. Loved it too much ...it's totally a new concept for KaSum ..i could imagine totally the conversations between Kapil and Karan hahah...write more Haan ⭐️👏
I wish one day your OS come true 😆

Thank you i wasnt able to think anything romantic so came up with this. And i too truly wish ki yeh os sach ho😊
Ohho!! Entry of a new writer!!
First attempt...New creation...Unique concept...Eye catchy presentation!
Kya baat hai!!
Keep it up...
Welcome on our KaSum Land!
Hope u stay here & write many OS & FFs!
Best wishes... :)
Yet another cute OS on Kasum ! You just presented all my imaginations in this OS. I mean I have always imagined KaSum in a relationship and then their interviews and romantic sa dance !Sorry I easily get carried away with KaSum thoughts. It's a very good first attempt and really really nice one :) Happy to know that KaSum ke deewano ki toli is expanding ! Aapka bhi welcome hai ji welcome in our Kasum pyaar bhari territory ; ) Looking forward to read more such very refreshing and creative OS on KaSum from you : )
Lots of Love = )Edited by Kappumyfav - 7 years ago
Originally posted by FanOfCreativity

Ohho!! Entry of a new writer!!
First attempt...New creation...Unique concept...Eye catchy presentation!
Kya baat hai!!
Keep it up...
Welcome on our KaSum Land!
Hope u stay here & write many OS & FFs!
Best wishes... :)
Thankyou and i will surely write more stuff on this lovely couple
Originally posted by Kappumyfav

Yet another cute OS on Kasum ! You just presented all my imaginations in this OS. I mean I have always imagined KaSum in a relationship and then their interviews and romantic sa dance !Sorry I easily get carried away with KaSum thoughts. It's a very good first attempt and really really nice one :) Happy to know that KaSum ke deewano ki toli is expanding ! Aapka bhi welcome hai ji welcome in our Kasum pyaar bhari territory ; ) Looking forward to read more such very refreshing and creative OS on KaSum from you : )
Lots of Love = )
Wow thanks for such a long comment and KaSum are very cute that unse kisi ko bhi pyaar hojaye. Mai bhi unki fan hu and yes i will write more on them
Wow the thoughts which always all fans had in their mind i.e. Koffee with Karan You have penned down it beautifully.
I loved the whole scenario it was magical 
Thanks for pm & Awesome OS👏