Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruti46 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
One O.S but 2 diffrent emotions .but in the end they both had everything .
samsung04 thumbnail
Hey just saw ur post
Lovely as always
U bring d best emotions out in words
-BeYourSelf- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wowww simply wonderful..,
Loved d shots..
aquagal thumbnail
This was simply beautiful Mints. Loved how you expressed their inner emotions, the war of emotions they went through during the day of their 2nd wedding.
Loved how she didn't lose hope except for that little time towards the end but never really blamed him even when she thought he won't come. And how he reached there at the right time, took the right decision and got his everything.😊
I need to mention that  Arnav Khushi went through a very emotionally exhausting time during their both weddings (1st & 2nd) but it is commendable that this time they trusted each other and they did the right thing. Matured Love along with its confession and trust changes a lot of things.
ranjanatripathi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
very intense!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
lara3110 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Another incredible work. You are a great writer. Loved it. There was so much emotion n you depicted their feelings, agony n realization that life is meaningless if they are not together.
yoga123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
Wonderful TS...thanks for the PM
nishu_shorna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This one is sooo beautiful minty... emotional and intense... its tempting me to watch the remarriage episode like right now... their feelings are so well expressed... loved it too much... superb shot.
Mososha thumbnail
Such a heartwarming and romantic story. 
Dee_J thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Der aaye durust aaye! While chatting with lolly today I realized that I have not read whatever you posted this year! So decided to catch up :D
You know when this epi was aired and everyone was tensed that whether arnav will abandon her or not, i was somewhere sure that he would come for her. It wasn't her fault that somehow she was related to his misery! And I am glad he did. Though he made her wait a lil longer but he did come and fulfilled his promise 'kaha tha na, reh nahi paonga tumhare bin'😳 
Loved the TS BB!