Arhi TS : Nothing - Everything [ Note of Thanks : Page 13 ]

mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mints23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Sadh123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5
Another beautiful one. I am a total stay away from sorrow type person. But this one was sadly happy. I love happy endings. And you totally brought out what Khushi might have been thinking while Arnav didn't turn up on time to the Mandap. The anxiety, the fear and mainly uncertainty that finally creeped in slowly shredding her last shards of hope. And finally the beautiful nothing happened. I couldn't have asked for something better. 

And then we move on to Arnav. His everything. It was so poignant and extraordinary. His overwhelming love and how he felt when his own love was put in a spot where he was asked to choose. It was extremely realistic and brilliantly written. And the happy ending. I am a sucker for those. The banner for Everything just had everything. So perfect. I loved them.

Glad to have you back at least through OSs and TS. Stalker felt she was lacking something in the stalking dept! 
Edited by Sadh123 - 8 years ago
sk2405 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
You know those moments in the show when Khushi had been staring at the Agni waiting for her Arnavji, I kept wondering what must a girl be going through in a situation as such. And you have captured and written down the very essence of all that she must have felt. Khushi's agony and hurt pierces through you and makes you understand how after having gone through a multitude of emotions did she come down to feel NOTHING. It makes you realize why she thinks that someone had breathed life into her after she felt him his heartbeats right besides hers.

"Let's feel NOTHING. I have heard it lasts forever..."

Arnav always came across as a man who could never express himself. But then thete were times, more than often, when you wanted to hear him talk, his him express his feelings and his thoughts. The way you described his feelings, his turmoil and then his moment of realization was beautiful. I could actually feel the reverence with which he worshipped his world.

"To be loved by your love is EVERYTHING..."
Edited by sk2405 - 8 years ago
Downhill thumbnail
simply superb
loved it
Friedriceji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Minion, I always think about this, as how beautifully you understand Arnav-Khushi, their hameshaa wala love.

This was so so beautiful, so very poignant. So YOU!!

The first one made me restless with your narration of Khushi's thoughts, then towards the end I realized you can never go wrong with them. He indeed come back for her.

And the conclusion.

A slight escape to the world of Arnav Singh Raizada, and how madly he's in love with his wife Khushi. It overwhelmes me whenever I read about Arnav's feelings for Khushi. And my Minion you did an awesome job with the last part. It was flawless. *sniff*

P.S. Do you realize I am on the first page of all three one shot's you posted? *evil laugh*
Edited by -FriedriceJi- - 8 years ago
candyjan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wowww awesome Api...
I really love it
dv19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
U are fab.

So many emotions..

There is something in nothing or everything for everyone.

Edited by dv19 - 8 years ago
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
brilliant written one-shot..it was so beautiful..I could visualize the scenes written playing in front of my eyes...really very good...the first part of the TS showcased Khushi's pain of waiting for Arnav yet her immense trust in him that he will not leave her and making Khushi's trust win Arnav came and with Khushi coming so far, Arnav realizing his Khushi's pain bridges the gap and takes Khushi in the cocoon of his arms...putting Khushi and his own misery to end and for Khushi nothing else mattered...coming to the 2nd part of the os, things were from Arnav's perspective, the way you portrayed his thoughts that him being selfish, he did not want to let go of the women who has loved him selflessly, that was rather very good...though Arnav knows the truth of his past, yet he is not ready to let go of Khushi who is his home, his solace and his everything...in between this 'nothing and everything' Arnav and Khushi walked into their bliss of new beginnings...really loved the two shot... Edited by MysticRiver - 8 years ago
Happytwinkle thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Fantabulous ts
Loved it
Well written
Thanks for the pm