Arshi drabble "ZID" LAST PART pg 122 6/11/2017 (COMPLETED)

Marinajan thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

banner cradit goes to my sweet and lovly friend paru (enthusiastic)

Prolouge

sanskar:buddy our old boss sale this company to KR fashion house and today new boss joining this office and make this office main branch of KR that means she will work from here...

lakshya:what seriously?? that means we are going to more hard work damm yar i heard she is very sanki type women is it right?

arnav:umm yeah i heard alot about her she is sanki type she is very punctual and workholick women if she want any thing she will grab it...

sanskar:no no guys nothing like that...she is orphan may be for making herself very indepadent... well "larki ek khuli tijori ki tarah hoti hai agar muqa mile to lout lo or agar na mile to aas paas bhi na bhatko faida apka hai"

arnav: i know buddy...when is she comming?

lakshya: aman did not tell you?

arnav counfused..

arnav: why whould aman tell me  about our new boss arrival???

sanskar: because aman is her old and faithfull manger dude...and he is also joing her here...

lakhsya:that means we four are in same office woww too much fun...

arnav: really! lucky we are doing work here not having a fun...

in car ..

aman: K why you buy this mital's groups and now you are making main office of KR?

car stop they reached mital's group lady came out from car remove her sunglasses wearing tiger color high heels pumps and black tight dress which above on her knees hair tied with high tail pony red lipstick on her lips...and finally she look at his manger and smile at him...

lady: Khushi Raichand ko jo pasand ajata hai wo use khareed leti hai aman...chahe wo cheez ho insaan ho ya janwar...do you get that aman...

aman:yes K lets go mr.mital is waiting...

khushi nodded and enter in office...and without look here there she walk in her full attitude in mr.mital's cabin...

well arnav did not see khushi he was went to washroom...

mr.mital:so K congrats from now this is your company...you are new owner of this groups...you can do whatever with it and now all employes jobs are in your hand...

Khushi: mr.mital i dont want to do anything with employes now but when time comes if employes doing their job perfectly then i'll increase their salry if they dont done good job then upsetly i'll threw them out from this office soon...

mital: as you like K...ok now my work is done here so should i leave?

K:yeah sure...

mital left...and she smirked like mad girl...

so guys hows it??  is it not look intersting or much more...well well well i am gonna start this after "complicated love" ending write now just update this prolouge...so tell me hows it ...leave your valuable comments and hit the like button...

love
tia

Edited by Marinajan - 6 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marinajan thumbnail
Index

scroll up for Prolouge

Charecter Sketchs  

part 1: Painfull life

part 5: Agressivness  

part 7: Real faces  

part 8: Revelation  

part 10:Pain 

last part 13 : Truth 
Edited by Marinajan - 6 years ago
Marinajan thumbnail
thnx
Alicia2012 thumbnail
Wow great story please update soon 
I can not wait for the next part of your story and congratulations on the new story 
Marinajan thumbnail
😃😃
Marinajan thumbnail
newmoon18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awsme
very intrstng
continue soon
would love to read it
nandrajogdivya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow superb thanks for pm i l;ove lot ff
Marinajan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alicia2012

Wow great story please update soon 

I can not wait for the next part of your story and congratulations on the new story 

thnxxx
Marinajan thumbnail