Frequent Posters

bscorp13 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

This is what happens when a dentist turns a wannabe businesswoman

She was throwing attitude like Raman

RAman should have sensed by now that this is his own personal namuna

Hahaha personal namoona. ๐Ÿ˜‰..waise cvs have conveniently forgotten that she is still the owner of Raman's company๐Ÿ˜†.. she can buy Shani's company or sell her stake to give him money rather than come up with a stupid marketing plan to improve sales. ..if the company is in such bad shape where is the money to pay an international teen sensation๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†
ishitaruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: SurabhiA91

Today was a filler episode actually nithing much apart from the last scene which shows hom much ruhu misses ishita n tgere was a blooper as well raman called pihu as ruhi in the scene where pihu was getting all hyper n telling raman to call the doctor. Rest precap this ruhi will get to know abt ishra being in the same place n will stop them from meeting

Actually like we all consider RD as ruhi,KP ko v RD ko dekh ke ruhi ki hi feel aati hogi so jab flow me dialogue bolta hoga to pihu ki jagah ruhi bol diya.but the best part is jo shoot karte hai unhone v dhyan nhi diya kya? ๐Ÿ˜‰
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Hahaha personal namoona. ๐Ÿ˜‰..waise cvs have conveniently forgotten that she is still the owner of Raman's company๐Ÿ˜†.. she can buy Shani's company or sell her stake to give him money rather than come up with a stupid marketing plan to improve sales. ..if the company is in such bad shape where is the money to pay an international teen sensation๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

Well

Ishita thinks ruhi will do this favor

I wonder why

Ruhaan has always been rude to her
BombayTroll thumbnail

Looks like they are rushing to wrap the track..wonder why. ..
Mostly IshRa will see each othet...either at some party in Australia. ..where they go to try sign up ruhaan.. and both see each other as well as shani and shagun.. and vakeel sahiba..
Don't know what kind of mu they would create..but looks like adi and aliya tey y to smuggle ruhaan back to india and are in the same flight as raman shagun... and ishita follows aliya and takes the flight too...
So on yhm cvs style all MU will be cleared in one epi in hijack drama..ruhi will realise her love for her parents. .. and ishra will be ready to sacrifice anything for each othet...๐Ÿ˜†
Back in india ..they will start with a fresh track...

This track had so much potential ..buy looks like they made a khichdi and now just want to end it

I guess

Then

They will chase the vakeel

I feel vakeel role is ending soon
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Looks like they are rushing to wrap the track..wonder why. ..
Mostly IshRa will see each othet...either at some party in Australia. ..where they go to try sign up ruhaan.. and both see each other as well as shani and shagun.. and vakeel sahiba..
Don't know what kind of mu they would create..but looks like adi and aliya tey y to smuggle ruhaan back to india and are in the same flight as raman shagun... and ishita follows aliya and takes the flight too...
So on yhm cvs style all MU will be cleared in one epi in hijack drama..ruhi will realise her love for her parents. .. and ishra will be ready to sacrifice anything for each othet...๐Ÿ˜†
Back in india ..they will start with a fresh track...

This track had so much potential ..buy looks like they made a khichdi and now just want to end it

Agree yaar Bahut Ganda kichdi paka rahe hein wer we all are expecting an emotional confrontation wat r we getting ?? A BKT as ever
BombayTroll thumbnail
Mumbai indians in bad form this year
BombayTroll thumbnail
I guess

Ishita will fly plane too
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

I guess

Jab voh bomb diffuse kar sakti hein toh yeh to kuch bhi nahi ๐Ÿ˜†
DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I guess

this prediction is ๐Ÿคฃ
bt anything is possible fr a sp bahu
DiyaRathore thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The way these recent episodes are shaping up it's quite clear they actually don't know what to do with the story line. Read SBS wu that Ishita n Raman will have a bumper ride on a plane with a terrorist or something...another adventure on set is on ๐Ÿ˜†