Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Hahaha. .but bechaara hijacker better be prepared for some solid lectures. ..7 saal ka pent up stock hoga๐Ÿ˜†
For a change can we please have raman getting hurt / shot..rather than superwoman. ..
Let's see ab tak ishita has survived building falling on her...crocodile attack. ..falling off a cliff..getting shot and being buried alive and off course jumping off a running bus..will she jump off the plane and survive too?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

Yes of course

She has more than nine lives
anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: bscorp13

Hahaha. .but bechaara hijacker better be prepared for some solid lectures. ..7 saal ka pent up stock hoga๐Ÿ˜†
For a change can we please have raman getting hurt / shot..rather than superwoman. ..
Let's see ab tak ishita has survived building falling on her...crocodile attack. ..falling off a cliff..getting shot and being buried alive and off course jumping off a running bus..will she jump off the plane and survive too?๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ 

She is superIshima...she will fly of the plane with her pallu tagging behind like a cape ๐Ÿ˜‰
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Good post
It was super funny episode. Yes I watched it again

Ishita and mani interaction -constant use of "we / humari company " .

๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
again feeling bad for shani - eeshu is very dominating frnd.

Coming to this Ekta kapoor version of Australia is super hilarious.
Point to prove - 1) mostly staff is Indian in five star hotel of Australia.
2) Allowed Raman to take Ruhaan inside just like that . Yes they will help sick person by calling 000 number just like 911. Ambulance can reach within 5-10 mins max or in case of distant serious emergency they will use emergency helicopter with doctors inside over here .
3) Even in India every big hospital have in house doctor forget Australia. I still remembered even Rajdhani train has 4 doctors in case of emergency.
3)Allowed Ishita to check Ruhaan . She is just dentist not physician. Here even registered GP will not go ahead in this case . Norms and rules are super strict . One single mistake and your entire life is in hell especially Ruhaan is still under age .
I wish my real GP watch this serial in real life because she took ages and ages to prescribe one single medicines to my kids . First she actually search online and then doobkofying in book again for cross check rules again.
4) Ishita while checking the pulse came to know that her BP is low-seriously Ye toh physician bhi Nahi kar sakte hai.
5) Then no electricity in so called five star hotel seriously. Oh gossh

6) Allow Ishita/ Raman to take Ruhaan without asking any question. Here no one is allowed to touch kids without permission of parents/ guardian. Even during checkup doc will take permission to check the kids.
Yes Nancy was there but she is not even guardian so she herself is not allowed to take Ruhaan at her own will .

Lack of research work and logic. Opps logic and YHM is two opposite word .

Edited by mayu1982 - 8 years ago
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayu1982

Good post
It was super funny episode. Yes I watched it again

Ishita and mani interaction -constant use of "we / humari company " .

๐Ÿ˜• ๐Ÿ˜•
again feeling bad for shani - eeshu is very dominating frnd.

Coming to this Ekta kapoor version of Australia is super hilarious.
Point to prove - 1) mostly staff is Indian in five star hotel of Australia.
2) Allowed Raman to take Ruhaan inside just like that . Yes they will help sick person by calling 000 number just like 911. Ambulance can reach within 5-10 mins max or in case of distant serious emergency they will use emergency helicopter with doctors inside over here .
3) Even in India every big hospital have in house doctor forget Australia. I still remembered even Rajdhani train has 4 doctors in case of emergency.
3)Allowed Ishita to check Ruhaan . She is just dentist not physician. Here even registered GP will not go ahead in this case . Norms and rules are super strict . One single mistake and your entire life is in hell especially Ruhaan is still under age .
I wish my real GP watch this serial in real life because she took ages and ages to prescribe one single medicines to my kids . First she actually search online and then doobkofying in book again for cross check rules again.
4) Ishita while checking the pulse came to know that her BP is low-seriously Ye toh physician bhi Nahi kar sakte hai.
5) Then no electricity in so called five star hotel seriously. Oh gossh

6) Allow Ishita/ Raman to take Ruhaan without asking any question. Here no one is allowed to touch kids without permission of parents/ guardian. Even during checkup doc will take permission to check the kids.
Yes Nancy was there but she is not even guardian so she herself is not allowed to take Ruhaan at her own will .

Lack of research work and logic. Opps logic and YHM is two opposite word .

Haha true

The rules in international countries regarding kids are very strict

So they won't allow strangers to handle them like that

But in yhm it is allowed

Tourism Australia should sue them for creating false impression of australia
mayu1982 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Hahah so true ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But australian tourism and international education minister might get heart attack after watching this nonsense .

Just prepared yourself to watch more nonsense scenes

Hijack drama: Ishita Maiya saving passengers something like this especially if shagun is on the plane๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Meri Pihu ki Maa ko kuch na ho

BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayu1982

Hahah so true๐Ÿ˜ƒ

But australian tourism and international education minister might get heart attack after watching this nonsense .

Just prepared yourself to watch more nonsense scenes

Hijack drama: Ishita Maiya saving passengers something like this especially if shagun is on the plane๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† Meri Pihu ki Maa ko kuch na ho

Haha

That is asli mohabbatein
BombayTroll thumbnail
She still hasn't said anything about adi
BombayTroll thumbnail
Meanwhile

Fan has flopped
Snigdha_Khanam thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Yesterday's episode was irritating for me๐ŸฅฑSuch a lame excuse Cv's used ! POwer cut.. huh!!  unconsciously Ruhi was requesting Ishita not to leave her,,why did she leave her? I found that part really nice and natural...Its showed how much Ruhi Misses Ishita...Shravan & Alia drama was really pathetic๐Ÿ˜†
BombayTroll thumbnail
#Fan collected 4.75Cr on Monday from 3500 screens means only 13500 per screen in full day n it's enough for electricity bill of theatre.