Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

I would say reason for not feeling each other touch is that they haven't had sex for 7 years

Haha

🤣 🤣 might be possible
BombayTroll thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: DivanIshraru

today they didn't felt connection as raman was lost in ruhi's thoughts and ishu was in her jagatmata mode

Haha

They were busy in their own thing

And they can't see anything else
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: SurabhiA91

Today was a filler episode actually nithing much apart from the last scene which shows hom much ruhu misses ishita n tgere was a blooper as well raman called pihu as ruhi in the scene where pihu was getting all hyper n telling raman to call the doctor. Rest precap this ruhi will get to know abt ishra being in the same place n will stop them from meeting

Agree

But ruhi has not seen mosquito either

So lets see why she stops them from meeting

Yes ruhi still misses ishita
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Ishra both r feeling some connection with ruhan..
Again they didnt meet ..even didnt sense each other presence wen passing by the corridor...kuch bhi...then y ishita sensed raman calling her that day..

Cvs r using lame excuses for not letting them meet..power cut ki kya timing thi..lol
Ruhi needs to b rescued soon...she needs love attention care...poor soul...
Ishita quoted the price double...raman angry...hahaha...i wanna c their reaction wen they come face to face
Aaliya is mad...she always goes ga ga over ruhan a 14 yr old kid n now having fun at the expense of another 14 yr old kid shravu..

Both want ruhan asxbrand ambassador...both will fight for this now..lol

P.S...Raman came to aussie to buy mani's co...even they fixed the meeting bt still mani n ishita doesnt know the name of the co n owners name ...
gargpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This is called kuch bhi..
That day raman called her in india n she sensed it in aussie...n now they r roaming around in same hotel...bumping into each other...passing by the same corridor..bt didnt even feel the presense ...
They can show na both r feeling something..
Today ishita totally forgot she heard raman's voice...

pari2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: gargpoo

This is called kuch bhi..
That day raman called her in india n she sensed it in aussie...n now they r roaming around in same hotel...bumping into each other...passing by the same corridor..bt didnt even feel the presense ...
They can show na both r feeling something..
Today ishita totally forgot she heard raman's voice...

No questions to cvs. 
They show kuch bhi for sake of twists and turns. 

BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sri1091

Wat d hell are they even showing???
Like wen Ishra can feel other calling them miles away they dnt feel each other wen they are around?? Hit and miss keliye they are spooling d beauty of ishra's emotional connect
I guess as Ruhi is sweating a lot her makeup is gone and d mole is visible today Raman felt an instant connect to ruhan and he remembered Ruhi same with ishita
I felt bad for Ruhi wen she was mumbling in her sleep Mujhe Mat chodo and all she is in such a bad trauma itz haunting her
They are preparing a base for ishra's clash for dat company as both are very determined in having dat company to themselves
Precap yaar kya baath hein maa beti dono ka dimag Ek jaisa hein wat r they trying to proove by dat

Well

They are just dragging

I guess they want to maximize dhamaka for drama

It is hilarious

They are engaging in business

They don't know the potential buyer

Now they will fight over ruhan

They are trying to show mother daughter think in same way
pari2015 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: --mancityfan--

Well

They are just dragging

I guess they want to maximize dhamaka for drama

It is hilarious

They are engaging in business

They don't know the potential buyer

Now they will fight over ruhan

They are trying to show mother daughter think in same way

CVS now realised side effects and after effects  of surrogacy. I hope so 
Edited by pari2015 - 8 years ago
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pari2015

CVS now realised side effects and after effects of surrogacy. I hope so

Pari they will never realise anything yaar they are such dumb people even after knowing ishra's fandom power and seeing trp's high wen they do things together they won't act according to dat all they are intrested is cheap drama which illogical and insensible
BombayTroll thumbnail

Originally posted by: gargpoo

Ishra both r feeling some connection with ruhan..
Again they didnt meet ..even didnt sense each other presence wen passing by the corridor...kuch bhi...then y ishita sensed raman calling her that day..

Cvs r using lame excuses for not letting them meet..power cut ki kya timing thi..lol
Ruhi needs to b rescued soon...she needs love attention care...poor soul...
Ishita quoted the price double...raman angry...hahaha...i wanna c their reaction wen they come face to face
Aaliya is mad...she always goes ga ga over ruhan a 14 yr old kid n now having fun at the expense of another 14 yr old kid shravu..

Both want ruhan asxbrand ambassador...both will fight for this now..lol

P.S...Raman came to aussie to buy mani's co...even they fixed the meeting bt still mani n ishita doesnt know the name of the co n owners name ...

Agree

For the sake of twists and drama

They are playing hits n misses

And making show appear hilarious unintentionally

It is funny

That they will fight over company without knowing name or company name