Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: ramishi

So it was not intentional from raman to take ishita's favourite flowers for the patient

but he not ask to change to another flowers. Did he not care about Ishu like  or favorite any more.😭
ramishi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Jayashree.

Mani cimes out and checks who is he and feelsbit could be raman but raman leaves from there mihika comes and asks  why u are tensed mani says nithingblikevthat mihika insitsvtobsay than maninsays i feel raman is the oerson who saved iahu and tella ishra was in same plane mihika says if it was raman raman wont leave ishu like this..

Little do they know that raman couldn't identify ishita because her face was blackπŸ˜†
Edited by ramishi - 8 years ago
07sid01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
When is the last time ishita thought about adi or her newly born child, because after the leap i didn't see her thinking about them neither did she think of her parents.
I see adi sticking up for ishita and everyone saying adi is ishitas child but I've never once seen after the leap ishita thinking about adi, and I've never seen anyone on the forum calling her out on this, everywhere i see everything is always ramans mistake and all the kids are ishitas kids and not ramans, thats not fair.
JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ru at hotel thinking abt ishra  is fine or not than ahe thinks if they dont care for me than why should i
Ru refers raman as papa but ishu as ishitha...
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
We all guess wrong before who will find Ishu first. It appear to be Mihika.πŸ˜‰
DivanIshraru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
one thing to notice

earlier raman only used to listen to ishu and tried to change himself even if he ws angry

nw adi is a copy of ishu

and he is listening to him and trying to change himself
07sid01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

We all guess wrong before who will find Ishu first. It appear to be Mihika.πŸ˜‰

So mihika should stop being angry at raman because she thought because of raman her akka died. Now what? Is she still going to be angry on raman for no reason? Isn't she going to get angry on her akka for not informing her family that she's alive?
ramishi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usaonly

but he not ask to change to another flowers. Did he not care about Ishu like  or favorite any more.😭

These things doesn't matter to him...he also gifted Xena the same flowers...At this moment we shouldn't expect much from these Cvs. We should be happy that he is still to remarry Xena
Edited by ramishi - 8 years ago
JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Nagin assiatant tells to rubto get readyvfirvshoot and raman is coming here  ru feels good and she asks abt mani
Assaitant says than mani's relative is hurt by gun shot and ru gets emmotiobal and tells ishimaa than after some time she says iam not ruhi and iam ruhaan i dint have any relation with Ishra..
Than than bellsbrings nagin assitant gies to open door
07sid01 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ramishi

This things doesn't matter to him...he also gifted Xena the same flowers...At this moment we shouldn't expect much from these Cvs. We should be happy that he is still to remarry Xena

Don't worry your precious ishita and favourite shani will get married first now you can celebrate because raman is an absolute monster and everything he does is wrong in the eyes of the audience.