Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Mihika tells manibto go to hotel and come back and says she will be with ishu
Ishu ferls that she shoukd say thanks to person who helped her than nurse tells to indrani totake medicines she thinks who is indrani. mihika tells i said it . And nurse says i will inform to the person who saved u
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: .Jayashree.

Mihika tells manibto go to hotel and come back and says she will be with ishu

Ishu ferls that she shoukd say thanks to person who helped her than nurse tells to indrani totake medicines she thinks who is indrani. mihika tells i said it . And nurse says i will inform to the person who saved u

indrani will not meet Raman too.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
JayashreeR thumbnail
Nurse calls raman and tells ant iahu raman tells iam busy than he thinks of wird of adi and thinks to meet ishu
Than raman calls to bring flowers andvtells will go to hospital.
JayashreeR thumbnail
Raman sees white lilies and asks u didntbget any other flowers she says u said to give to a lady so brought it tham raman asks for card and tells to indrani from seat 15C..
ramishi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Nurse calls raman and tells ant iahu raman tells iam busy than he thinks of wird of adi and thinks to meet ishu

Than raman calls to bring flowers andvtells will go to hospital.

So adi's word already started showing its effect on raman...waiting for the next effect
JayashreeR thumbnail
Raman cimes to hosputal and goes to meet ishu 
Nefore he go he gets call from nagin assistant and tells to meet her soon regaeding contract he goes  from there but he guves flower to nurse and tells tobgive her
Ishu feels good seeing white lilies and asks whrte is he nurse says he went because of his work
ramishi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Raman sees white lilies and asks u didntbget any other flowers she says u said to give to a lady so brought it tham raman asks for card and tells to indrani from seat 15C..

So it was not intentional from raman to take ishita's favourite flowers for the patient
Edited by ramishi - 8 years ago
JayashreeR thumbnail
 Mani cimes out and checks who is he and feelsbit could be raman but raman leaves from there mihika comes and asks  why u are tensed mani says nithingblikevthat mihika insitsvtobsay than maninsays i feel raman is the oerson who saved iahu and tella ishra was in same plane mihika says if it was raman raman wont leave ishu like this..
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Raman cimes to hosputal and goes to meet ishu 

Nefore he go he gets call from nagin assistant and tells to meet her soon regaeding contract he goes  from there but he guves flower to nurse and tells tobgive her
Ishu feels good seeing white lilies and asks whrte is he nurse says he went because of his work

πŸ˜†Raman behave like love at first sight he not even see Ishu face.but he so much caring and concern for her.😳
JayashreeR thumbnail
 Mihika feela guilty to hide the truth of ishu being alive to amma and appa.