It DOES make a difference- KaSum OS

Posted: 7 years ago


THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.


Posted: 7 years ago
what a beautiful os ahhh... waiting for long time for this 
even i found it bit awkward whenever kapil force sumona to show her tattoo but omg... you explained it so positively in your os that i felt awww feeling for kapil.
please do write such os more it always makes me happy :)

Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by aashup


what a beautiful os ahhh... waiting for long time for this 
even i found it bit awkward whenever kapil force sumona to show her tattoo but omg... you explained it so positively in your os that i felt awww feeling for kapil.
please do write such os more it always makes me happy :)


Thanks sweetie :* I'm glad u liked it..and when Kapil asked Sumona to show the tatto,I did find it awkward but it was very cute also 😉
Posted: 7 years ago
First a big thank you for KaSum OS. I missed them a lot 😃
Wow you have written so beautifully. 👏
I liked the way Kapil explained his action to show Sumona tattoo. It was done in good way. 😳
Thanks for pm 
Edited by Chit15 - 7 years ago
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Chit15


First a big thank you for KaSum OS. I missed them a lot 
Wow you have written so beautifully. 
I liked the way Kapil explained his action to show Sumona tattoo. It was done in good way. 

A big thank u 😊 lots of love 😃
Posted: 7 years ago
Awesome os
Loved your story
Plzz write more of it
And lastly KaSum rocks!!
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by Ksfandishi


Awesome os
Loved your story
Plzz write more of it
And lastly KaSum rocks!!

Thank u so very much 😊
Posted: 7 years ago
Finally I could read your OS. First of all thank you really really much for giving us a new KaSum Os. I appreciate it a lot :)
I had to read the story with breaks as I got too excited after some time and has to cool down ;) so you did a fab job as I had to put a whole night as a break.

Ahh I just loved the scene you choose to write about. At that time I was so surprised to see him kind of obsessed with her Tattoo. I mean its her Tattoo and her back, let her decide if she wants to flaunt it on national tv or not. ..but it also got me blushIng on how he demanded her to show..
About the way you wrote it was just mesmerizing..I really like the small twist with him dragging her to his van instead of asking her directly to talk and that too when no one but them was left... and *gutter mind* I think I loved the whole last part with their kiss and small talk after that the most... you had me again blushing and reading that part all over again. You just write it so natural and sensual... amazing! !!!

Loved it as usual. And like every time I will say keep it up :)
Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by MyAnastasia18


Finally I could read your OS. First of all thank you really really much for giving us a new KaSum Os. I appreciate it a lot :)
I had to read the story with breaks as I got too excited after some time and has to cool down ;) so you did a fab job as I had to put a whole night as a break.

Ahh I just loved the scene you choose to write about. At that time I was so surprised to see him kind of obsessed with her Tattoo. I mean its her Tattoo and her back, let her decide if she wants to flaunt it on national tv or not. ..but it also got me blushIng on how he demanded her to show..
About the way you wrote it was just mesmerizing..I really like the small twist with him dragging her to his van instead of asking her directly to talk and that too when no one but them was left... and *gutter mind* I think I loved the whole last part with their kiss and small talk after that the most... you had me again blushing and reading that part all over again. You just write it so natural and sensual... amazing! !!!

Loved it as usual. And like every time I will say keep it up :)

My BFF finally reviewed :* Love u sooo much...thank u so Damn much...that means a lot..infinitely grateful for ur encouragement and support.. Lots of love always.. :*
Posted: 7 years ago
Plz  write more os on KaSum

Related Topics

No Related topics found

Topic Info

6 Participants 16 Replies 4760Views

Topic started by Naturegirl99

Last replied by Naturegirl99

loader
loader
up-open TOP