Comedy Nights with Kapil

It DOES make a difference- KaSum OS

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aashup thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what a beautiful os ahhh... waiting for long time for this 
even i found it bit awkward whenever kapil force sumona to show her tattoo but omg... you explained it so positively in your os that i felt awww feeling for kapil.
please do write such os more it always makes me happy :)

Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashup

what a beautiful os ahhh... waiting for long time for this 

even i found it bit awkward whenever kapil force sumona to show her tattoo but omg... you explained it so positively in your os that i felt awww feeling for kapil.
please do write such os more it always makes me happy :)

Thanks sweetie :* I'm glad u liked it..and when Kapil asked Sumona to show the tatto,I did find it awkward but it was very cute also 😉
Chit15 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First a big thank you for KaSum OS. I missed them a lot 😃
Wow you have written so beautifully. 👏
I liked the way Kapil explained his action to show Sumona tattoo. It was done in good way. 😳
Thanks for pm 
Edited by Chit15 - 8 years ago
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chit15

First a big thank you for KaSum OS. I missed them a lot 

Wow you have written so beautifully. 
I liked the way Kapil explained his action to show Sumona tattoo. It was done in good way. 

A big thank u 😊 lots of love 😃
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome os
Loved your story
Plzz write more of it
And lastly KaSum rocks!!
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ksfandishi

Awesome os

Loved your story
Plzz write more of it
And lastly KaSum rocks!!

Thank u so very much 😊
MyAnastasia18 thumbnail
Finally I could read your OS. First of all thank you really really much for giving us a new KaSum Os. I appreciate it a lot :)
I had to read the story with breaks as I got too excited after some time and has to cool down ;) so you did a fab job as I had to put a whole night as a break.

Ahh I just loved the scene you choose to write about. At that time I was so surprised to see him kind of obsessed with her Tattoo. I mean its her Tattoo and her back, let her decide if she wants to flaunt it on national tv or not. ..but it also got me blushIng on how he demanded her to show..
About the way you wrote it was just mesmerizing..I really like the small twist with him dragging her to his van instead of asking her directly to talk and that too when no one but them was left... and *gutter mind* I think I loved the whole last part with their kiss and small talk after that the most... you had me again blushing and reading that part all over again. You just write it so natural and sensual... amazing! !!!

Loved it as usual. And like every time I will say keep it up :)
Naturegirl99 thumbnail
Originally posted by: MyAnastasia18

Finally I could read your OS. First of all thank you really really much for giving us a new KaSum Os. I appreciate it a lot :)

I had to read the story with breaks as I got too excited after some time and has to cool down ;) so you did a fab job as I had to put a whole night as a break.

Ahh I just loved the scene you choose to write about. At that time I was so surprised to see him kind of obsessed with her Tattoo. I mean its her Tattoo and her back, let her decide if she wants to flaunt it on national tv or not. ..but it also got me blushIng on how he demanded her to show..
About the way you wrote it was just mesmerizing..I really like the small twist with him dragging her to his van instead of asking her directly to talk and that too when no one but them was left... and *gutter mind* I think I loved the whole last part with their kiss and small talk after that the most... you had me again blushing and reading that part all over again. You just write it so natural and sensual... amazing! !!!

Loved it as usual. And like every time I will say keep it up :)

My BFF finally reviewed :* Love u sooo much...thank u so Damn much...that means a lot..infinitely grateful for ur encouragement and support.. Lots of love always.. :*
TunesOfHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Plz  write more os on KaSum