Users

Frequent Posters

MsDroolKanthan thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: arnanya

Drooolll Love you muaaahhh.
Trust only you can sexpect somehting like that 😆

Love you aranya! Missed you :(
I am pissed the organisers will dupe him into getting married , at least if these were the intentions they should have asked for potential brides who were willing and held a competition to choose one :( Not fair
MsDroolKanthan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faith-N-Hope

LOL.
Relax. It's just a wedding expo or something if I am not wrong.
They 'cannot' have him married again.

Fake or contract marriage then . I'd have made a nice fake bride. I'd have done the fandom good by hiding away his hair gel. 😭
cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: MsDroolKanthan

COME BACK AT ONCE WHY ARE THEY GETTING HIM MARRIED COME BACK NOOO.

HOW CAN HE GET MARRIED WITHOUT ME, WHEN I AM HERE STUCK IN BETWEEN SEMESTER EXAMS. NOOO
sk62 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: MsDroolKanthan

Fake or contract marriage then . I'd have made a nice fake bride. I'd have done the fandom good by hiding away his hair gel. 😭

Your sense of humour is fab.
BUT since he ain't sporting the hair gel anymore I think I would have made for a better 'fake' bride since I would have made sure he stays away from the sight of everyone at once. You see he should have belonged to me and I to him, away from the prying eyes of the world in our 'Choti si duniya'. While the world would have sulked to bits.
Though I agree they should have had a Swayamvar. The half of the world would have come running to be HIS 😛Edited by Faith-N-Hope - 8 years ago
sk62 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

MsDroolKanthan thumbnail

Originally posted by: cineraria

HOW CAN HE GET MARRIED WITHOUT ME, WHEN I AM HERE STUCK IN BETWEEN SEMESTER EXAMS. NOOO

YOU BEING MY BRIDESMAID HAD AN IMPORTANT ROLE TO PLAY , TO PREVENT ME FROM FAINTING DURING THE FERAS. THAT BRIDE IS AN IMPOSTER, I AM STUCK HERE
-Roshini- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Hey sk62 there is one more pic walking down the stairs in tux : )
Can u plz post it
MsDroolKanthan thumbnail

Originally posted by: Faith-N-Hope

Your sense of humour is fab.
BUT since he ain't sporting the hair gel anymore I think I would have made for a better 'fake' bride since I would have made sure he stays away from the sight of everyone at once. You see he should have belonged to me and I to him, away from the prying eyes of the world in our 'Choti si duniya'. While the world would have sulked to bits.
Though I agree they should have had a Swayamvar. The half of the world would have come running to be HIS 😛

Yes you would have been the perfect posessive Di to your Chote's chotti si duniya:P
MsDroolKanthan thumbnail
I wish I was the rubber band to his man bun that would snap