Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Channa_mereyaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: stg1

someone posted a translation a couple of pages back - its this:  

but yeah, in case they missed anything out if someone can give a more detailed translation that would be good ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

they said that they were shooting in various famous location like red fort old fort earlier... this time it was fatehpur where u reach through chandni chowk . that's crowded area with lots of traffic  .shivani said she had to use e rickshaw to reach set while barun said he is used to the traffic jam here as its same in Mumbai.shivani talked about the smell of delicious food coming ๐Ÿ˜› also about the scene that she is here yo help barun char solve a case...then they said there were lot of crowd to see shooting and director have to clear them many times but they didn't disturbed the shooting and it went well.
Uff done๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by iktaara - 8 years ago
basb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Juhi.m

Look at that face!!!how can someone possibly dislike him!! Thank you so much for the pics! 

amortentia15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Cutepaagal

oh my Gosh! BARUN IS LOOKING AWESOME HERE. Liking Shivani too in this pic. ๐Ÿ‘

This one is good too!! Barun as usual looks great! I haven't seen Shivani's earlier works but she is cute. 
arnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so much once again. when it rains it pours ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
ILoveDoremon thumbnail

Originally posted by: iktaara

they said that they were shooting in various famous location like red fort old fort earlier... this time it was fatehpur where u reach through chandni chowk . that's crowded area with lots of traffic  .shivani said she had to use e rickshaw to reach set while barun said he is used to the traffic jam here as its same in Mumbai.shivani talked about the smell of delicious food coming ๐Ÿ˜› also about the scene that she is here yo help barun char solve a case...then they said there were lot of crowd to see shooting and director have to clear them many times but they didn't disturbed the shooting and it went well.

Uff done๐Ÿ˜†

thanks , crowd will be there afterall its Barunโค๏ธ
honeysuckle. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for the detailed translation @iktaara!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
honeysuckle. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: stg1

love the new pics, looks like they're having fun and working hard and i especially love seeing Barun in work mode, makes me so happyโญ๏ธ cant believe that from a total blackout i've gone to expecting a new pic or article every single day now ๐Ÿ˜†all we need is a promo from zee and the official launch date and my summer is made๐Ÿ˜ƒ

credit Hari

Wow! Nice edit <3
Viji79 thumbnail
Is there gonna be a fall and catch scene?
PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: Viji79

Is there gonna be a fall and catch scene?

By looks of it - we might have one. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
Hope_Life thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iktaara

Uff done๐Ÿ˜†

Thank You so much ,Really appreciate that ๐Ÿค— to both of you.๐Ÿ˜Š