Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
I am guessing it might air from June end - Maybe after the IPL Zee will release the promo and give an slot for the show. Neeli Chatri might be moved up the time slot since it is already a done show - The shooting for the show is over last month only. It is only the episodes bank that has been already shot is what is being aired. 
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: psarada

I am guessing it might air from June end - Maybe after the IPL Zee will release the promo and give an slot for the show. Neeli Chatri might be moved up the time slot since it is already a done show - The shooting for the show is over last month only. It is only the episodes bank that has been already shot is what is being aired.

Cool then! The sooner, the better.
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the pics guys!

So more jungle adventure.

Woo, I see a suit. Cant wait! 😃

I kind of love seeing new pics but at the same time I don't - just to preserve the suspense but..   
arnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: cineraria

This shot is all kinds of gorgeous. 

Also how is it so that we'd have nothing for days and then a deluge of pics. ðŸ˜•

OOOh the guy too is way too gorgeous in this ðŸ˜³
arnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Made my day guys... what do I find when I open my lap top in the office this morning ...
Thank you every body and ofcourse barun too ðŸ˜†

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: MoonBow.

Thanks for the pics guys!

So more jungle adventure.

Woo, I see a suit. Cant wait! 😃

I kind of love seeing new pics but at the same time I don't - just to preserve the suspense but..   

I just hope they release the promo soon. Even though I have seen the pictures so many times I am still curious about the plot. At this point I don't want to predict anything, Just hope they ace my expectations. Bas. 
boisecrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Last week I was checking out Zee tv  channel on Yupp Tv (USA)...Saw some shows saying "Satya ki Kiran", but it was a different show. Means it was supposed to be shown to viewers starting last week.  only.   When are they actually going to show it?
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: psarada

I just hope they release the promo soon. Even though I have seen the pictures so many times I am still curious about the plot. At this point I don't want to predict anything, Just hope they ace my expectations. Bas. 

@Bold word. The more pictures I see the more I am inclined towards guessing up the script and the plot. And I so want to watch Mohra without knowing anything because I want to be happily surprised. 
Barun is acing the 'cop' look and I cant wait to see him act. 

Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Also wish to see him in the police uniform...
sk62 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4