Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PSharada thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 8 years ago
@Aruni :- We would have gotten a first hand detailed description of everything if Ria was there. Why were you not there Ria? 
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
If its coming post IPL, then less than a month remaining!!! At least now they should give a little promo...else I will go mad for sure seeing the pics...
arnanya thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
The theread has run since I ast checked. which means there is more news. β­οΈ
Running to go check... πŸ˜ƒ
Ecrivain thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Barun looks really nice in the pic. There is no denying that white is his color n he owns it. πŸ˜ƒ 
So they have changed the name to Mohra. I had once thought they would probably pick on something like 'shatranj' (chess) but Mohra encompasses the whole being of being a pawn in the game. I am not sure if its too early to say this but i like the whole premise of SKK. 

I think the creative team is doing a good job of finishing the shoot before the show airs and with 26 episodes its gonna be a roller coaster with tight script n barun;s acting as the main draw. 
Hope we get to see the promos soon. 

cineraria thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Saba, 😲 πŸ˜² how did you know? Aruni, Sharda behen πŸ˜² πŸ˜² πŸ˜² sorry I forgot to give the detailed account. 

Saba I wasn't among the 2000 people, I was the 2001st person there. β˜ΊοΈ Pushing, screaming through the crowd. 

I was quite a spectacle, so much so that I ended bagging the main role of the junior artist. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ˜ƒ I have raw footage of my role, see me. See me!!!! See ME. I got major screen space and a major dialog -

Bhaagoo
PSharada thumbnail
@Ria - You are too good. Loved your detailed description of the shooting scene. 
limoncello thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7

limoncello thumbnail

limoncello thumbnail

PSharada thumbnail
@Limon :- Who coined the name Kirya - It suits really well. I am okay with fans joining their reel characters together as a jodi name - Just don't pair them up offscreen with their real names.  Edited by psarada - 8 years ago