Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Teaser

Geet move inside the house saw her chachi was sitting with her chacha Jii when they both saw her they smirk at her and her chacha move forward and said her.

C. I know you will come as no one is there for you expect us right na (Geet was scared listening to him) now don't waste time and come (he held Geet hand try to move but he was stop by his wife who was looking at Geet. She move toward Geet and saw her from top and bottom when she saw sindoor in her forehead she became ferocious and asked her angrily.

Ch. How dare you to filled your maang only we married women had right not like you girl tell me

G. Chachi jii whoo jii whoo (before she complete her sentence she was welcome by tight slap and she was going to fall down

Plzzz friends give your views 
Thank you 
Edited by T.Peru - 8 years ago
deep002 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 7
Nice teaser, hope maan will teach them a good lesson
taahir004 thumbnail
Hard Core Teaser

It really seems like Geet's Chacha and Chachi treats her very bad
but now I'm eager to know how she got the sindoor on her head
waiting eagerly for update
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Did Maan marry Geet?

Geet's chacha and chachi must rot in hell!!!😡

Plzz continue soon..
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da intriguing teaser! will b waiting Edited by khwaishfan - 8 years ago
jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice teaser
waiting for update. 
shah10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely teaser.. poor geet 
Madhu_31 thumbnail
waitingg..plzzz continue soon
T.Peru thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Kya khena 
Part. 2

Geet hear the voices and she again start shivering and in her unconscious mind she held Maan's hand and seeing her shivering Maan was shock but when he saw some men was shouting and coming towards them. Geet look at Maan and said him.

G. Jii Plzzz save me Plzzz Jii (as she was saying this she hear her village people come near her and Maan and said her)

P. Now where you will run Geet now we will tell you what you have done now ready to face worst as you didn't accept easily also you break our village law (Geet was crying and nodding her head in no as Maan was confused he didn't know what's happening here but when he saw someone held Geet's hand and he was giving her pain Maan become angry and said in angry voice)

M. Leave her you didn't have right to hurt her and what you said she break your law and tell me what law she had broken also you all want to give her punishment (one man come forward and tell her what has happen with her and now it's her punishment, listening to their punishment Maan was shocked  on other side one man come forward pull the Geet's dupatta as it was all sudden she didn't know when it happen and when she came to know she start crying loudly but that person held her from her hairs and try to kiss her and Geet close her eyes seeing death coming towards her. As Maan hear Geet crying voice he turn towards her and saw someone was trying to kiss her also her dupatta was nowhere and she was trying to cover her upper body but before that person kiss her Maan push him and pull Geet towards herself and he immediately remove his jacket then made her wear and made her stand on his back and said him) what's your all problem leave this girl and of she is not ready then you all are trying to force her.

P. Sir jii it's our matter and we can handle in our way so plzzz don't tell us what we should do or not also her family give us right then why we should not do with with her so plzz leave her and give her to us. We had wait for long now we can't wait to more (last line he said while looking at lustily looking at Geet, Maan saw this and he was angry and then he hurriedly he think something then he smirk and then look at every person ho was look at him and also looking at the Geet lustily. Then he held Geet hand tightly and said.

M. So the main problem is her wedding has been cancel and according to to your village law you all do what ever with her right (everyone nodded their listening to him but he continue) I have one solution over in this matter (when Geet listen this line of Maan she was shocked and try to pull her hands from his hold but her attempt was unsuccessful also he was stronger to her and then while holding her hands he start to move, seeing this everyone was confuse they also start walk behind them. After moving few minutes Maan saw a small temple he walk inside the temple and then turn towards everyone and said) I Maan Singh Khurana is going to marry this girl and if anyone had problem or they try to stop the marriage then I am going to call police then you know what will happen (this to this everyone become scarred and move back two steps, Maan smirk seeing this then he sit in the mandap but saw Geet was standing and looking at him fearfully Maan took the deep breath and said her) Geet your name is Geet (she nodded her head) Okk Geet you have two choices one is to marry me and have a respectful life and I promise to make your future good and other choice is that from where you are running you have to go over there and do what they all had to 

He points towards the men who were looking at them, Geet also saw this she became sacred and not having any other option she sit with him and when she sit tears move down from her eyes while sitting over there she was while taking God name to save her from those all monsters but still in her she had fear to trust the unknown stranger or not but her mind said he save her from them as she was thinking this pandit ask them to take the phere, Maan held Geet hand both took the phere but Geet was moving like a machine later he filled her maang and made her wear mangalsutar. Maan stand and held Geet from her shoulder as Maan held her from shoulder Geet was uncomfortable but she didn't say him anything as now he is her husband. Maan walk towards villagers said them.

M. Thank you all attending our wedding (saying this he went with Geet all over looking at them angrily as they thought they can get a new girl for themselves but this man destroy their plans. While going the jeep both were quite and Maan saw get dupatta was laying over there he went and pick her dupatta and gave her and Geet quietly took it. Maan and Geet sit in the jeep and Maan look at her and ask) do you want to meet your family or not before coming with me (as Maan ask her, she look at him and nodded her head in yes, seeing this Maan nodded his) then he move towards her house.

All the all way Geet was in her thought and then Maan ask the way of her house she told him. Maan saw her house was small, she move out from jeep and she was going inside the house Maan said her.

M. Geet you have 5 minutes talk with them and come quickly we have to go and also I am feeling tried now (she nodded her head and slowly move inside the house saw her chachi was sitting with her chacha Jii when they both saw her they smirk at her and her chacha move forward and said her.

C. I know you will come as no one is there for you expect us right na (Geet was scared listening to him) now don't waste time and come (he held Geet hand try to move but he was stop by his wife who was looking at Geet. She move toward Geet and saw her from top and bottom when she saw sindoor in her forehead she became ferocious and asked her angrily.

Ch. How dare you to filled your maang only we married women had right not like you girl tell me

G. Chachi jii whoo jii whoo (before she complete her sentence she was welcome by tight slap and she was going to fall down but someone had held her it was non other than Maan who was waiting for her when he was getting irritated that she didn't come so he move inside her house and what he saw he became angry that someone was using bad word for his wife he was going to gave that women a peace of mind but before he could say her her but she slap Geet and he held her before she fell down and then Maan made her stand on his back and said her.

M. How dare you to hurt her and who gave you right to slap her (he said in his angry voice)

Plzzz friends like & comments 
Ignore spelling & grammar mistakes 
Thank you

Edited by T.Peru - 8 years ago
Madhu_31 thumbnail
Those village men are Monsters!![;x]
Those people must be punished
Anoki shaadhi hai yeh..in unavoidable situation..
Grrr...her chacha and chachi..disgusting people
Now Maan will not tolerate anything bad about his WIFE..
Eagerly waiting fro next part!!!
And waiting for Maan's oops..Maaneet baby scenes too😉