Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aweeeecute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: gulabi22

First of all this is not debate forum if you want to discuss or debate go to particular forums. This is bw forum
Second ranjhana was banned because of Muslim girl falling for Hindu guy the reason is that in slam u can't marry Hindu or non Muslims.
Third Neerja got banned coz of sensitivity of incidents happening in Pakistan. A week ago before releasing neerja charsaddha univ had hostage and then several casualties happened like Peshawar incident. The critics in Pak actually saw the movie but Pakistan censored boards put ban on it and we can't argue on it if they thought for doing it they know then same way ghulam Ali concert was banned or mahira Pakistani movie got banned in Mumbai
so we can't judge them as both countries r doing there job.even though neerja had nothing sensitive like that.

i never support any ban . its india or pakistan.
i myself hate maha gov for beef ban.
but atleast admit bans are stupid .
tbh its just stop countries progress.
Aweeeecute thumbnail

Originally posted by: flipfl0p

It's all about image and that is created by media. Having said, I do find a narrow gap appearing. Earlier when we were studying (in South Indian States), all educated middle class people used to send their children to good academically performing schools. Whether the morning prayer is Hindu or Christian hardly mattered.
I attended a school with Hindu prayer. There were Muslim classmates (don't know, whether they sang). My cousins attended a missionary school and sang all songs of JesusπŸ˜†. Religion was purely house thing, taught by our parents.

Now our Muslim friends (who read in common schools like us) are planning to send their children to one of the International school by Zakir Naik. I understand their mindset of not putting children under western influence. But their children will not mingle with the mainstream as their parents did. I do not care about statements of Zakir Naik or Owaisi or some Sadhvi. They just want to be in news. But shift in middle class mindset will be worrying thing for India in future.

woh never knew this.
i went to christian school and none of my friends ever use to think
oh its christian prayer.
but i do think some people need to become open minded.
like love marriage between diff caste or religion. (talking about both hindu abd muslim).
and media need to stop giving these losers Attentions.
they create things which are not even there.
Edited by Aweeeecute - 8 years ago
Thread Reported.If you don't know about Islam and what is written in Holy Quran(What is Haram,Halaal,Marriages etc),i don't think you should discuss it.
Edited by ILoveSonam - 8 years ago
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aweeecute

i never support any ban . its india or pakistan.
i myself hate maha gov for beef ban.
but atleast admit bans are stupid .
tbh its just stop countries progress.

😲 did I say ban is good .why are u misquoting ?? I m just telling u the facts..
Any how I m from Pak so being a Pakistani I wont like of any one pinpoint my country.yes banning is not good but they do have some reasons which we don't know. Pakindia matches were banned too last year in India
Aweeeecute thumbnail

Originally posted by: gulabi22

😲 did I say ban is good .why are u misquoting ?? I m just telling u the facts..
Any how I m from Pak so being a Pakistani I wont like of any one pinpoint my country.yes banning is not good but they do have some reasons which we don't know. Pakindia matches were banned too last year in India

ndia banned
india matches with pakistan.

i dint get it.
flipfl0p thumbnail

so the condition their is millions time worse than ours. 

i am not denying that we have no issues.
some of hindu are extrimist .
but our consitiution and democracy is million time better.
our muslim population is increasing.
and there Are lakhs of hindus who applying for india visa.
but you will hardly see any any indian muslim who want to go to pakistan.
i am against beef ban.
i dont support illogic ban.

Our strength is our constitution which treats everyone equal. Our weakness is sensationalising media and corrupt politicians. We just have to see through them. 

It is easy to get carried away by provoking statements by any side. But if one has the patience to see through, they will realise nothing has changed, nothing will change.

There was one speech by Owaisi. "Take away police for 15 minutes. We convert India to Pakistan". So many claps for the speech. Easy to get provoked. Thing is, what happens after that. Sub log ghar jaake biryani khaake sote hei. Bas. That's what India is. 
Even Owaisi would know. Being a Shia Muslim, if he says such a thing in Pakistan about majority Sunni, his life will be in danger. But in India sab chalta hei, as nobody cares (except TRP hungry media). Hence one week of panel discussion over one statement. Next week, someone else. Every donkey will get a chance to be in news. That is what is supposed to be freedom of speech. 

After all this Tamasha, India continues to be what it is, good or bad.
Jiyagulabi_26 thumbnail

ndia banned
india matches with pakistan.

i dint get it.

India Pakistan cricket series was banned last year
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
After reading about their religious beliefs and views, I guess all movies should be banned there. They won't like girls of their community to wear short clothes, a hindu boy marrying a muslim girl, any Bollywood movie talking about Pak incidents, movies like Dostana and so on which means that all movies are against their laws. If they firmly believe that it's against their religion, we really can't debate over it as the citizens too might agree with them and may boycott the movie.

2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This is a BW forum or India-pakistan/Hindu-muslim discussion forum ?? I see such topics here almost everyday  now 
d-_-b thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Don't think same sex marriage is legal in either India or Pakistan. 

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†