Twinj FF || YeH MeRi DeeWaNaGee !!! part 4 page 15

Posted: 8 years ago
THIS CONTENT IS SPECIFICALLY FOR THE MEMBERS OF INDIA FORUM ONLY..
DO NOT COPY THE CONTENT ELSEWHERE OR ANY OTHER SITE.  
IF FOUND ELSEWHERE THEIR WILL BE CONSEQUENCE

TITLE:  YEH MERI DEEWANAGEE !!!

CHARACTERS: (MAIN ) TWINKLE, KUNJ 
OTHERS :  RAJEEV. , AMANPREET,  JYOTI TAI ,TAMANAA , SARDAR SAHEEB AND SHABBIR PATEL... 
STROY POINT OF VIEW : KUNJ. AND TWINKLE... 

TEASER
              ... Middle part of the story. ...

" After coming so far, its now Impossible for me to look behind... .. What is done is done.. What ws not suppose to happen, happened in a flip of a second and everything changed... And this change has come to stay , stay in my Life forever, i guesss.. ", I thought keeping down the mug of coffee after sipping some... I turned on my chair and looked at the drawer.. I took out my keys and pointed the key at the hole of tht drawer... My hand shivered but I some how managed to open it..  And there it was shining brightly at the cold cornor . into the dark shadows of the drawer... " Her Anklet "...
                  I never managed to gather the courage to touch it , the Second time... She lost it, I found it..and from that day it is lying silently into tht cornor of my drawer.. Sometimes , i wonder why people call me ferocious, courageous. Valiant, daring POLICE OFFICER... AND here, i simply don't have any courage to touch that Anklet.. I kept Starring at it and my mind drifted few months back... These few months were the months wer my Life took the most Sharpest turn...

" Wat is this happening ", i said Looking myself into the mirror... " If this is true, i shud do my best to make it Untrue... This shudn't be Happening Twinkle ", i said as Tears welled up in my eyes.. " You are not Allowed Twinkle, You dnt belong here.. Wat r u doing... ?? This is wrong... ", i left myself and dash on the floor .. I held his handkerchief near my aching Heart... 

PS : Here is My New FAN Fiction On Twinj... With All your Encouragement I successfully completed my First FF - You R My Love... I'll b continuing few Chapters der on Some of Your requests...
But this one is new And Fresh.. And i really want all of your Feedback on this.. All. Kind of Commets r Welcome...  Coz I jus Love You Guys... 
Edited by 17.sonal - 7 years ago
INDEX 
TEASER.  PAGE  1
PART 1.   PAGE  4 
PART 2.   PAGE 8
PART 3. PAGE 12
PART 4.   PAGE 15
Edited by 17.sonal - 7 years ago
I love this gogo
This is epic
So kunj is a cop! There is something about men in uniforms that attract me lol
And her anklet is with him. How romantic
So what's the deal 
The teaser is so gripping
Do continue soon
Love ya crazy 
Originally posted by .FlightOfEagle.

Should I comment sonal?

Yup dear ðŸ˜Š
Am I excited or what!
Kunj is a policeman? Hot damn!
And he has her anklet! How cuute!
Cont. Soon!
Wowww this sounds interesting! Please update soon I am waiting for the story to unfold!:)
Great storyline!
Originally posted by .Ragini.

I love this gogo
This is epic
So kunj is a cop! There is something about men in uniforms that attract me lol
And her anklet is with him. How romantic
So what's the deal 
The teaser is so gripping
Do continue soon
Love ya crazy 

Yet U R in Fr a Emotional Rollar Coaster here.. But its A bit Thriller kinda Story..
Yes i Too love men In Uniforms... Hi5 Janeman..
I dunno If u remember tht Sting Operation In my previous FF.. Hehehe.. 
I am All This thriller Buff..
Romance is steady.. So u'll hav to hav Patience.. 
Luv u to My Crazy kid..
Originally posted by Perwinkle

Am I excited or what!
Kunj is a policeman? Hot damn!
And he has her anklet! How cuute!
Cont. Soon!

Thanks Dear.. yup Kunj is a policeman.  
So get Ready for some real Thriller.. 
Sty tuned.😆
Originally posted by vibha01

Wowww this sounds interesting! Please update soon I am waiting for the story to unfold!:)
Great storyline!

Thank U So much.. I am glad u liked it.  I'll try an Update soon..
Uff sonal dats what we call a teaser.. i m numb.. surprised.. what have u planned to kill me.. looking foward.. ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜‰