Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Hajnal thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Haha, I can see that happening, they fighting over all of that...Amazing chapters, update soon...!!! 😳
jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Totally loved it
Last part was jus amazing
ravzs thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was fabulous 
Plz write more update soon 

Hoping to see more scenes of them loosing it 

Pushkar seeing and teasing Maza  Ayega 
Edited by ravzs - 8 years ago
orion23 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Hahahaha! This was amazing😆🤣
I can totally imagine them bickering over something like this
Loved it.. 
Continue soon!
rafif thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AMAZING👏...PLEASE CONTINUE IT AND WRITE MORE
Gurveen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Amazing update
Continue soon
pinky.padda thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing update
totally loved it
Flibbertigibbet thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Hello readers! 
Wow, i am overwhelmed by the response! I'm glad you all like what i write! I am sorry i haven't been able to update fast, but i will try my best! 
Also, please excuse my typos! I write from my phone. I may write some sentences that have udru influences in them ( it's hard for me to not write how i speak) but i will make sure i write how the characters do! 

Lastly, in this fanfic, so far , we have explored the physical aspect of being irresistable. I wanted to explore the emotional side. Both Shravan and Sumo have been emotionally traumatized and long for that comfort in their life and they find it in each other, just like the old times! 
And ofcourse, Pushkar is going to be a big part! He is my favourite in the entire show! <3 

CONTINUED: 

"SUMAN!!SUMANN!!" she heard maamiji shout her name. She rushed to the living room to ask what happened. "tum ne hi shravan se kaha ki cheque wapas lelo? Hai na! Chaahti kya ho.tum? Kis janam ka badla le rahi ho humse??" maami yelled at her. Sumo was still in shock. Shravan had taken back the cheque? Maami sat down on the sofa holding her head. Sumo had to tell maami this wasn't her fault! "maamiji! Mai ne kuch nai kiya!" she tells as she sits down beside her but as she was about to, maami pushes her hard and she stumbles backwards. She is caught be someone strong who holds her tight, breaking her fall. Tears escape her eyes as she looks up and sees shravan's face. He had one of his arm around her and anothe holding her hand. He looked angry.
Shravan had entered just in time to see sumo get pushed away. He caught her in the nick of time. She was crying and this angered him even more. How dare that woman push sumo like that?! He looked each and every person in the room and saw their expressions change as they saw him. He steadies sumo and steps in front of her. He clarifies that it was his decision to give Khosla the cheque and take it back. He tells everyone that he had made a mistake by taking the shortcut. He looks to sumo as he tells everyone that he wanted to clear priya's name. He also informs the family that Tiwari villa was worth 150 crores. They are flabbergasted but mami still wants to sell it. When shravan tries to stop her, she says the ultimate thing that leaves the two of them shocked. 
"Is ghar pe na tumhara haqq hai na suman ka! Aur jinka haqq nahi hai woh na hi baat ksre toh theek" Shravan looks at Sumo who looks like she was about to break. Shravan tells everyone that he has a plan and everyone agrees to listen bjt sumo just walks into her room slowly. This worries him. He explains the plan to everyone and goes to her room. 

Sumo stood at the foot of her bed, holding one of the 4 posters. First, everyone thinks it is his mother's fault, then shravan gives and takes the cheque, maami still wants to sell the house, and now she said that sumo has no right to speak about it? How did she have no right? She has lived in the house for the better half of 2 decades. How can she so easily be ousted? They were going to sell the house. Her memories. Her everything. She would have nothing. Sobs leave her as she gives in to them. Her voice breaks but her tears dont stop. She feels a hand on her shoulder. It's shravan. He faces her to see her eyes streaming and it breaks his heart into a million pieces. He tries to calm her down " sumo, please mat ro..." " kaise mera haqq nahi hai? Shravan mujhe phirse akela kardiya sab ne... Mai kahan jaungi? Woh ghar bechdenge? Meri maa..." she breaks down completely and descends to the floor. Shravan tries to told her and sits beside her. His eyes waterred seeing hr like this. Broken and fragile. He had never seen sumo like this. He still had his hands on her arms. He seats himself beside her and pulls her into him fully. She dug her face in his chest and wept and Shravan let her. She needed this. It was long overdue. He only held her tight and ran his fingers through her hair as she clutched at him and poolled her emotions out. He only provided her support and warmth. 

They sat like that for a long time. Shravan had pulled her onto his lap as she sat on on his legs and rested her head on his chest. His arms were around her in a soothing manner. Sumo stopped crying. She could hear shravan's heart beat. He kissed her head lightly. "hogaya rona?" he asked, making her look up at him. "tum ne mujhe roka kyun nahi?" she asked him in reply. He once again put his hand in her hair, looked at ber deeply and said. " kyunki mai chahta tha ki tum apna rone ka poora quota khatam kar do. Itne saal ki pent up feelings aur abhi ki bhi." sumo looks at him intently realizing that she did feel lighter in her heart. She notices that his eyes were watery on the outside. Was it her fault? Did he cry because she was crying? Shravan wipes the tears off her face and says. " Sumo. Aaj ke baad please, please mat rona. Aur ye mat sonchna ki tum akeli ho..tum akeli nahi ho. Mere hote hue toh kabhi nahi. Aur ye ghar utna hi tumhara hai jitna baaqi sab ka. Agar tumhara nahi hota toh mai aata hi kyun? Aur agli baar jab tumhe rona aaye, ghalti se bhi toh akele rone ki zarurat nahi hai, mere paas aajana". Sumo looked at him, her heart warming and eyes looking intently at him. " taaki tum mere saath ro, phir se?" she asks him. Fully implying that she knew he cried too. They look at each other in understanding. They were both broken people. They knew what hurt felt like. And theybwere to support each other.

"Sumo..." shravan says. She replies with a questioning hmmm. He quietly whispers " mere paer numb hogaye hain" and sumo snaps out of her reverie. She quickly gets up from his lap and sits on the ground, embarassed. He stretches his legs in front of him and winces. Sumo feels dejected and says " itni bhi bhaari nahi hoon mai!" he sarcastically smiles at her and says " achha? Last time tumne kab khud ko godh mei bithaya tha?" "itne lambe hogaye ho par aqqal ghutno mei hi rehgayi isliye darad horaha hai tumhe!" she retorts. He chuckles and she looks away. 
"icecream khaogi?" he asks her. She looks at him.in surprise . "chalo" he says standing up and pulling her along. "icecream khaate hain aur plan discuss karte hain". They go to an icecream parlour near the park. They buy their icecreams and walk into the park that they used to play in. Shravan narrates her the plan as they walk around in the park. Sumo steals a bit off his icecream and he looks at her with his eyebrows furrowed. He then takes a jab at hers and they play around like that. "Plan risky hai. But kaam karega. Tum mera saath dogi na sumo?" he asks her. She slips her hand in his and nods wuth a smile. They continue their walk hand in hand and walk out if the park like that.  

Pushkar had a meeting at the cafe near the park.  He had waited for his client for 2 hours but they were a no-show. He left the cafe and walked towards his car when he noticed Shravan's car parked two spaces away from his. Perplexed, he looked around to find him. There he was. With Sumo? HAND IN HAND? Pushkar's mouth dropped at what he was seeing. And it soon turned into a cheeky grin. So there WAS something cooking between the two. He waited by his car, looking the two with a smug expression. Sumo and shravan head towards his car talking. He looks up and is suprised. " Pushkar?" . Sumo looks up too to look at pushkar standing by the car with a smug expression as he looked at them and their entwined hands. It was then that the two realized that they were still holding hands. They quickly de-attach themselves, turning a deep shade of beet red.
Shravan: tu yahan kya kar raha hai??
Pushkar: meri meeting thi cafe mei! Par aap dono...? Ek saath? Yahan? 
Shravan: ice cream khaa rahe the! 
Sumo: walk kar rahe the!
(they say it together and regret instantly) 
Pushkar changes his expression to a questioning one and says " oh achha. Theek hai. Waise aisa kya hua jab mai nahi tha ki aap dono ki friendship aise wapas aagayi? Logo ki pitaayi, icecream, park mei haath pakadhke walks, kiss...ko pata aur kya kya share kar rahe ho..." he teased nonchalantly. Sumo and shravan look at him like deer caught in headlights when they hear him say kiss but calm down when he finishes his sentence. Pushkar watches the two get uncomfortable and silently laughs. He was enjoying this too much. 

Later that night, shravan sat in the sit out area, thinking. They were going to put his plan in action tomorrow. I hope it works. It had to. Sumo and him had a big day planned ahead for tomorrow. He wanted to clear her mother's name. That would make her happy. Pushkar enters and sits beside him. "sumo ke baare mei sonch rahe ho?" pushkar asks him, making him look at him suddenly. Shravan knew there was no escape. And he didn't want an escape. He wanted to talk about her. And pushkar was the closest thing he had to a friend. He nods. 
Pushkar: bohot brave hai na sumo? 
Shravan (still looking down): bohot. Aur strong. 
Pushkar: jo insaan apni life mei itne difficulties face karta hai, usse strong banna padhta hai. 
Shravan: tu nahi janta pushkar. Mai jab sumo ke saath uske mom dad ke ghar gaya tha tab mai ne uska ek bilkul naya side dekha. Ek chhoti si ladhki aur tooti hui zindagi dekhi mai ne. Itne saal baad bhi jaise sumo wapas wahi 6 sal ki ladhki thi. Jo apne paapa ke ghar aane ka intezaar kar rahi thi. 
Pushkar: i'm glad ki aap uske saath the. She couldn't have faced it alone. 
Shravan: ab mai janta hoon ki uska jo behaviour tha school mei woh uska attitude nahi, uska tareeqa tha, apni asliat se bhaagne ka. Aur mai samajh hi nahi paya. Mujhe laga ki usne mujhe chorhdiya jabke usse meri zariorat zyada thi. Aur ab jab mukhe mauqa mila hai sab theek karne ka, i dont want to let it go. 
Pushkar: in 10 saalo mei bohot badalgayi sumo. Khud ka business chalati hai, apne mom ka qarz chukaati hai, abhi tak wohi khatara ambassador chalati hai! 
They chuckle. 
Shravan (getting excited) : aur khana bohot achha banati hai! Pata hai 10 sal mei uske haath ke khane ka taste nahi badla. Tujhe kabhi taste karna chahiye! 
Pushkar looks at shravan: oh hello! Bhaiya aap bhool rahe ho ki sumo meri bhi bohot achhi friend hai! Uske haath ka khaana ke suggestion aap mujhe de rahe ho? Mai? Jo uski har nayi dish ka first taster hoon? 
Shravan is taken aback and a little jealous.
Shravan: woh har nagi dish tujhse approve karati hai? 
Pushkar with a smirk: haan...aap toh yahan the nahi, toh isliye mai aur sumo kaafi close hogaye. 
He sees shravan's jaw twitch.
Shravan: kaafi close ho na tum dono? Nice. Achhe se ek dusre ko jante ho, advice dete ho. Cherhte ho...good."
 he is crestfallen and jealous.
 Shravan ( trying to play cool): waise tujhe sumo.kaisi lagti hai?...i mean do you have feelings for her...? 
 Pushkar knows he has his brother right where he wants him and outs his play into action. 
 Pushkar: achhi? Bhaiya woh meri bessst friend hai, toh achhi toh lagegi hi na! Aur jahan tak feeling ki baat hai, shayad, aur agar na ho toh develop hojaingi" 
 This makes shravan stand up. And sit down. He is restless. He doesn't say a word. 
 Pushkar deciding to tone it down, asks 
: waise aao ne sumo ke haath ka khana kab khaya? 
Shravan (not paying much attention): woh parsu raat khosla ki party ke baad, mai uske ghar gaya tha tab. It's a miracle us raat khana bana let alone achha bana-
He stops mid sentence reakizing what he was saying. He realizes what he has done. He looks at Pushkar wo has a wide grin on his face. 
Shravan (understanding what pushkar was smiling for: aiiisaaa kuch nahii haiii...pushkar! Hum sirf khana bana rahe the aur -"
Pushkar ( now jumping up to his feet): toh aapne finally admit karliya ki aap us raat sumo ke saath the!! Mujhe pata tha!! Aur aap kitne jealoud hogayr the jab mai ne kaha ki mujhe sumo mei interest hai!! Maine jhoot bola!!
Shravan realizing he had fallen into his brother's trap, stands up and runs after him. They chase each other and stop only in his room. Breathing heavily. The two brothers get comfortable on the bed. 
They lie in silence for some time. Pushkar props himself up on an elbow and looks at his brother lying with his arms under his head. 
Pushkar: mai jaanta hoon ki aap sumo se pyaar karte ho." 
Shravan looks at him surprised.
Pushkar: please disagree mat karna. Aur khud deny mat karna. Aap accept karo ya nahi, par aap  usse pyaar karte the aur shayad aaj bhi karte hain. I dont want to force this on you bhaiya, but ek baar soncho. Aap itna effect kyun hote ho usse. 
Shravan doesn't say anything. 
Pushkar, trying to lighten up the mood teases: waise...aap jab kehrahe the ki sumo bohot strong hai...mentally ya physically?
Shravan glares at him as pushkar laughs.
Shravan: shut up pushkar! 
Pushkar: haha i know, you dont 'kiss and tell' 
Shravan (mumbles dejectedly) : wohi toh nahi hua...
Pushkar catches that: oh please! Uske neck par aapke love bites aur aapki toh poore body par scratches! Phir bhi kiss nahi kiya?! 
Shravan: marks toh mere hath ke uski waist pr bbi padhgaye (blushes) aur tujhe kisne kaha ki kiss nahi kiya?! Bas us raat nahi kyunki ek billi ne interrupt kardiya!
Pushkar: ARE YOU SERIOUS?! AAP DONO NE MORE THAN ONCE?! 2nd base?! 
Shravan: shut up pushkar! Woh meri aur sumo ki baat hai! tu kyun itna excited ho raha hai? Tujhe sach mei girlfriend ki zaroorat hai! 
Pushkar: sab aao ki tarah nahi hote. London se wapas aaye toh girlfriend bhi milgayi. 
Shravan: sumo meri girlfriend nahi hai. Pata nahi kya hai. And i like it this way for now. Mujhe agar wapas jana padha toh i dont want to leave her again and go. 
He looks down and pushkar understands. 
Pushkar: bhaiya, i am glad ki aap dono wapas friends hogaye. Aur mere liye itna hi kaafi hai. Ek toota hua insaan hi dusre ko samajh sakta hai. It takes one to know one. And i'm happy just to know that you have someone to relate to. Baat karne ke liye mai toh hoon hi. But sumo aapko samajhti hai. 
Shravan looks at him and nods. 
They sit together and talk about the case for sometime until pushkar heads off to sleep. 

Hope you all liked it! Please leave a review! 
~Flibbertigibet~

jazmeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Woah long update nice can't wait to read
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Just read thru all 8 chapters...phenomenal story!  I love the friendship they share...and i love the comfort between them...they can openly talk about anything...especially the elephant in the room!  Looking forward to reading more!!How long will they be able to hold out at this point?😳 Edited by --Nargis-- - 8 years ago