Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Kangana was right ,would always do right thing

ChotaBheem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Women can easily get away jo kaam agar male kare to khair nahin male ki πŸ˜² 
For example Hritik ki jagah Kangana hoti aur Kangana ke jagah Hritik
Kangana ki wajay Hritik 1400+ emails bheje hotey sath main kuch hot photos apna πŸ˜†
To sidha sidha sexually harassment karne ka case ban jata πŸ˜²  
Media aur Janta to kacha chabajata Hritik ko πŸ˜†
Jo sympathy Kangana abla nari honey ka paa raha hai wo Hritik ko nahin milta πŸ˜²

Edited by ChotaBheem - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PAcino thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

I will ignore the sexism oozing out of this post...All I will say is that if it was a woman receiving unsolicited graphic communication, she would have gone to the cops ...that's what a sensible person would do...& wasn't KR working w/ HR ...so while KR was all horny towards HR on emails , they never interacted in person?..that alone sounds fishy to me!

willina thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
female stalkers  have it easy, and in India it is very easy to get away playing the "woman" card and the "victim" card...it satisfies our souls to put all the blame on the man!...
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The regressiveness in some posts on the forum itself is incredible to witness πŸ˜† There is no care for common sense, just flag bearing for genders.
Oh poor poor oppressed men of India! πŸ˜­
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Originally posted by: PAcino

I will ignore the sexism oozing out of this post...All I will say is that if it was a woman receiving unsolicited graphic communication, she would have gone to the cops ...that's what a sensible person would do...& wasn't KR working w/ HR ...so while KR was all horny towards HR on emails , they never interacted in person?..that alone sounds fishy to me!

It is believable when a female avoids a male but iska opposite believe karna muskil hai. You may call me sexist but this is what I feel. aisa kyun ?
Agar dono interact kiye hongey ya nahin kiye hongey kya pata ? 
Agar maan bhi lain interact kiye bhi hongey to bhi hum HR ko kaisey blame karain jabki hume pata bhi nahin kya baat hui hogi.kis sandarbh main hui hogi.
I am not saying Hritik must be innocent. Kya pata
Per suru se hi usko jaisey blame kia jaa raha hai mujhe silly lag raha hai.
ChotaBheem thumbnail
Originally posted by: willina

female stalkers  have it easy, and in India it is very easy to get away playing the "woman" card and the "victim" card...it satisfies our souls to put all the blame on the man!...

It is all ego battle now
Dono ka big ego abhi bich main aa gaya hai
Khas kar Kangana ka 3NA ego is too much to handle πŸ˜†  
Per jaise Kangana lawyer media pe interview dete jaa raha hai,I wait ki Hritik ki lawer ka interview bhi aa jaye,tabhi maja ayega 
Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: PAcino

Kangana's mails started after they finished working on Krish 3..if u check the timelines..So No..they were not meeting or interacting for work then..Regarding not going to cops..Kangana is a celebrity..a known name in India..people within the industry knew..but it would have ruined her overall reputation and Rangoli requested Hrithik to keep quiet citing her medical condition.. by end of 2014 he at least decided to act against the imposter...
Finally, there's only so much shit a man can take..why accept a crime u haven't done
Originally posted by: anonymous39

Oh poor poor oppressed men of India! πŸ˜­

🀣 🀣
RamSiyaRam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Its not about male or female. Its simple commitment to uphold marital vows. If HR was single then NO one would care, right. KR is wrong in blowing the whole thing in public and now she has messed it up and trying for conciliation. Whether she sent pics, messages, HR should have acted right then. A simple blocking works or he could have gone to police. KR lying or not, dont know but the one getting tarnished in public is KR as she is coming across as desperate.
May be there is much more to the whole story then what meets the eye.