Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PiyaKaira thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Tranquility123

I can tell you that I have a huge idiotic smile across my face reading your comment. You are way to kind to me but thank you so much! It really does motivate me to keep writing ðŸ˜³

I would be guilty of that too so no judgement here ðŸ˜† It's why stories like A Walk to Remember and 10 Things I Hate About You list in my absolute favs 

That is seriously so sweet of you. Thank you so much again! ðŸ¤—

You deserve all the praise you get. Great! We can be idiotic smile buddies now lol. I have no clue what that means but it sounds somehwhat okay so okay. 

Dude SAMEEE! I love both those movies. I actually have a marthon of just those two movies twice a week. No kidding. Yes I know, I'm a few screws too loose.

No problem. As I said before, you desrve all the praise you get. 
Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: teddyyy

Oye hoye Mashallah I hope your assignment is completed beautifully so my Sunday is made amazing ðŸ˜†

Lmaoo omg seriously and then by senior high (high school) even teachers thought we were dating and I'm like dude no there's a difference in bro buddy and bf jeez ðŸ˜† "the horro" lmao you crack me up! 

Oo mysterious okay chalo as long as I have something no problem :P With your fangirling qualities, I don't doubt that for a second ðŸ¤£

I seriously need to stop replying otherwise these assignments are going to be completed 24 hours before my deadline and I cant live through that this year ðŸ˜†

LOOOL its so much worse when teachers think it too. Luckily I didnt have to experience that but one of my other female friends did 😆  Till date, we joke about it. Sigh, I miss school dude. 

OMG trust it to be the fangirling of all things ðŸ¤£
Tranquility123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Perwinkle

You deserve all the praise you get. Great! We can be idiotic smile buddies now lol. I have no clue what that means but it sounds somehwhat okay so okay. 

Dude SAMEEE! I love both those movies. I actually have a marthon of just those two movies twice a week. No kidding. Yes I know, I'm a few screws too loose.

No problem. As I said before, you desrve all the praise you get. 

Seriously thank you so much once again ðŸ˜³ Idiotic smile buddies, it has a ring to it ðŸ˜†

OMG where have you been my whole life?! None of my friends understand my love for them. AWTR was the first movie I ever cried at. Seriously Landan does something to my heart. I'm going to end up rambling about the movies so I'm going to stop it now. A few screws already gone here ðŸ˜†

You're too nice, thank you! 
PiyaKaira thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Tranquility123

Seriously thank you so much once again ðŸ˜³ Idiotic smile buddies, it has a ring to it ðŸ˜†

OMG where have you been my whole life?! None of my friends understand my love for them. AWTR was the first movie I ever cried at. Seriously Landan does something to my heart. I'm going to end up rambling about the movies so I'm going to stop it now. A few screws already gone here ðŸ˜†

You're too nice, thank you! 

Ikr it sounds melodious. 

Good question. I've been trying to get my friends to understand why AWTR remember deserves an oscar. Funny thing is I've watched the movie a thousand time yet I still sob my eyes out as if it's the first. LMAO go on and ramble, I wouldn't mind. 

Thank you and you're always welcome!
abaiya123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
AWESOMEE!!! I love it! update soon I can't waitt!!😛😛😆
Tranquility123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abaiya123

AWESOMEE!!! I love it! update soon I can't waitt!!😛😛😆

Thank you for your lovely response! ðŸ˜³
Tranquility123 thumbnail

Thank you ðŸ˜›
TWINJ_AC thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
When's the update coming ðŸ˜•
Tranquility123 thumbnail

Originally posted by: TWINJ_AC

When's the update coming ðŸ˜•

Got a lot of things going on atm but I will try to update soon, maybe Sunday? Bear with me ðŸ˜³
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Cant wait for the update.
Really wanna know what happens next