TwiNj 5S - Don't Fall For The Tutor - Part4/Page21

Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This is something that was playing on my mind and I couldn't concentrate on my assignments until I got it down on paper so here it is. I don't even know if it'll actually be a five shot but considering my tendency to blab a lot, I thought I should just say that it is. I hope you all like it. 

Part One - Making the Deal

Kunj Sarna looked down at the huge F scribbled in the corner of his paper in red ink. He had failed again. How?! He just couldn't comprehend. Glancing to his left, he caught his best friend and team mate, Yuvraj Luthra, looking at him with concern. Knowing that he was in serious trouble, Kunj planted his face into his hands, trying to drown himself in his own misery.

"You really need to fix up bro. I need you to play in the game at the end of the month and if you don't up your grade, at this rate Coach isn't going to let you. You know how much I need us to win this Kunj and we can't win without you!" His best friend let out, frustrated at their situation. "I know, I know" Kunj responded understanding his position. The match at the end of the month was supposed to be the biggest opportunity for any Football player at their college, especially since the scouting possibilities were endless. Yuvi really needed that scholarship to avoid the parental drama in his life and Kunj understood that need pretty well.

"I'll sort this, don't worry" He reassured him just as the bell rang, indicating the end of class. "Make sure you do, I need you Sarna" Yuvi gave him an encouraging pat on the back before making his way out to his next class.

Kunj approached the professor and tried his very best to get him to change his mark. Unfortunately for him, the professor wasn't a female so his boy charm was useless, which meant his mark remained as it was. A big fat fail. "Sir please, Coach won't let me play unless I maintain my average and this subject is the only one pulling me down right now, is there nothing you can do?" He pleaded.

"I suggest you get yourself a Tutor then Mr. Sarna. I can give you a list of students who are doing remarkably well if you'd like? "

"Can you tell me who had the highest mark in this paper?"

"Yes I can. Twinkle Taneja. She scored an astonishing mark of 94%, the highest mark I've seen till date"

Twinkle Taneja, you are hereby crowned personal Tutor to thee Kunj Sarna himself, Kunj iterated in his mind. "Thank you for your help sir" he quickly uttered as he left on his mission to find this Twinkle Taneja. Whoever she may be, he hoped that she was hot. It would make his tutoring a much more enjoyable experience.

"Twinkle Taneja?" Kunj asked aloud to the group of girls gathered around the lockers. He had called his friend in for a favour and located Twinkle's locker number, now it was a matter of hoping she was actually here. The chattering girls immediately stopped speaking and turned to face him, unable to believe that Kunj Sarna was talking to them. He found it amusing how they all suddenly pushed out their chests and pouted their lips in the hope of looking sexy.

"That would be me" Came a voice from behind him. Surprised by the feistiness in her tone of voice, he turned around to finally see who this Twinkle Taneja was. There she stood in a pair of faded jeans and a T-Shirt which read Messy Hair, Don't Care', which he found funny because that messy up-do hairstyle actually looked great on her. Slim, tall, curves definitely, pretty face, he registered in his mind as he glanced over her a few times. Noticing her unamused demeanour, he remembered his sole purpose for trying to find her. Dismissing his fan girls behind him, he motioned Twinkle aside to get her on board with his plan.

"I need you to tutor me" He stated pretty bluntly, watching her eyes begin to narrow behind those geeky specs of hers.

"What makes you think I'd agree to help you?"

"I'm Kunj Sarna" He specified proudly. Did she not know who he was? He wondered to himself. No, she definitely did know him. Everybody knew him.

"Exactly." She replied like it was supposed to make sense to him.

"What does that mean?" He asked defensively, trying to keep his cool. This girl was really testing his patience and quite frankly, he was used to girls throwing themselves at him, not standing there looking at him like he was wasting their precious time.

"You're bad news Sarna." Twinkle told him as she placed her books back in her locker.

"Says who?" He shot back at her.

"Majority of the girls at this college for one"

"That's not what the girl last night told me" He smirked at her only to receive a disgusted eye roll.

"Like I said, bad news. So I suggest you better find yourself another tutor Sarna" She sternly explained to him conveying that there was no way in hell she was going to tutor him of all people. Kunj was left dumbfounded as she turned on her heels and walked away from him. From him. Nobody walked away from Kunj Sarna. He desperately needed a tutor and she was unquestionably going to tutor him, she just didn't know it herself... yet.

At lunch time, Kunj found Yuvi with the other guys at their usual table, laughing about what he assumed would be one of their sexual encounters from last night.

"Did you manage to sort it?" The question leapt out at him before he even had a chance to seat himself. "I'm working on it" He replied, poking at the mash on his plate with his fork. When he saw Yuvi's questioning eyes, he added "I found myself a tutor." Seeing the relief wash over his best friends face, Kunj knew he had to get Twinkle to agree to his plan at any cost.

It had been two days now and Kunj couldn't remember the last time he chased after a girl for this long, provided it wasn't for those particular reasons this time, but damn, Twinkle Taneja was one stubborn ass girl. He had been following her around, keeping an eye on who she meets and what she does in her free time just in case he found something that worked in his favour. God, now he sounded like a stalker! He was waiting for her at her locker once third period has finished when one of the guys from the team approached him.

"Hey Sarna, I won't be able to make practice today, I've got an assignment that's due tomorrow and I really need to work on it. I'll practice twice tomorrow to make up for lost time, is that cool?"

"That sounds good to me Verma, I'll handle Coach, don't worry" Kunj reassured. The guy gave him an appreciative nod before leaving from there.

Turning back, Kunj found Twinkle standing there staring after his team mate and that's when it all clicked together in his head. Seeing Kunj staring at her, Twinkle snapped out of her trance and spoke up, fed up of his behaviour.

"Seriously Sarna, which part of leave me alone are you not understanding?" She spat out as she yanked open her locker door.

"I have a proposition for you Miss. Taneja." Kunj smiled at her.

"Not interested." She simply declined, turning around, about to walk away from him once again.

"Laksh Verma" Kunj grinned knowing too well that she would stop in her tracks, which she did.

"What?" Twinkle asked, taken aback by his sudden choice of words.

"Look here Taneja, I'm a guy and I'm not stupid, I saw how you were gawking after him like you were a puppy and him your owner. You have a crush on him don't you?" He pointed out, causing her cheeks to turn all shades of pink.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Twinkle quickly blurted out, spinning on her heels, ready to run as far away as she could from this very embarrassing situation. Kunj grasped her arm and spun her back towards him before she had a chance to make her escape.

"Not so fast. Now that your secret is out, I say let's make a deal that works in both our favours"

Giving up on her facade of innocence, Twinkle crossed her arms over her chest, "What kind of deal?"

"You tutor me and get my grades back up and in return, I will help you secure a date with Verma. What say?" He proposed. Watching her contemplate his offer, he had a feeling that this deal would be too good for her to refuse.

"I don't need your help" She refused. SERIOUSLY? Kunj was close to banging his head against the lockers repeatedly at how obstinate she was.

"How long have you liked him?" He asked her once he'd composed himself, keeping his calm and trying to make her see his way. When she looked away and remained silent, he realised it was probably longer than she'd like to admit. "See, you need my help. Not everyone is as fortunate to have Kunj Sarna help them. Take the deal Taneja. You won't regret it. I promise." The sincerity in his voice must've done the trick because she exhaled a lengthy sigh.

"Fine. I help you out with your grades and you help me get myself a date with Laksh. No pity date though, I want him to like me for who I am and not because, Kunj Sarna the Great suggested it, deal?"

The huge smile that adorned itself across Kunj's face displayed his immense happiness. All he needed was to get 60 or above in this paper and then he could play in the all games he wanted to. He could finally play in the match at the end of the month and acquire a scholarship along with Yuvi so that they were no longer at the mercy of their parents. They would be able to get into University without having to ask for the money. And if getting Twinkle Taneja a date with one of his team mates meant that all his dreams would come true, then he accepted.

"You have a deal."

So that's it folks! Will be back on the forum once I get majority of this assignment out of the way, hopefully by tonight. Leave your feedback 😎

Part 2 - Page 8

Part 3A - Page 13

Part 3B - Page 17

Part 4 - Page 21

Edited by Tranquility123 - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

17.sonal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am the First One...
OMFG...
This Is one Of the Most Amazing Thing I read Today...
Superrrbbb..
I am Hooked to this story...
Typical college Campus Atmosphere..is Jus perfect...
Kunj Sarna ...always a Charmer.and Twinkle the big Brain...
Stunning Combo..
Ummm Laksh Verma.. Y not.. Enufff For Kunj to Get Into Possessive mode later.. 
I really want next part Asap,..
Pls..😳
Edited by 17.sonal - 8 years ago
FromTheAshes thumbnail
This is new and this is amazing!
Update soon I will be waiting!❤️
.Anjum. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Too awesome 😳😃
Continue soon plz dear! !
Duumps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is amazing.Very interesting.
Loved the college atmosphere.
Very intriguing .
Can't wait to see if Kunj will actually get her a date or will want her for himself.
countingstarz thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very different from the usual FFs around here and I'm a sucker for the bad boy falling for the good girl 😆, so looking forward to the next chapter ! x
Snowflake0923 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is just awesome n different
Pls update as soon as possible
_SANJU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its different.. And very interesting... Please continue soon..😳😊
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Interesting start
Loved the update 😳
waiting eagerly for the next part
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Omg dude this is so so so so amazing! I LOVED IT. Honestly the concept is so fresh, I love how simply and beautifully you've etched out the two characters. So nice seeing Kunj in this f boy type character lmao because it's so different from his onscreen character and so the fact that I still love him means you did a great job! Btw football meaning soccer or my kinda football lmao?! I totally love how Yuvi and Kunj are besties and he's not the one Twinkle is interested in, it's an adorable friendship! I find it so interesting how Twinkle isn't a vulnerable meek girl, she's badass but she'll take his opportunity of help because who better than the dudes homie to help you out?! And Kunj really needing to pass for that game and scholarship and basically all his dreams is so great but I have a bad feeling... He only gets tutored in exchange for arranging a date. What if he refuses to because he really loves Twinkle and then like his dreams omg...but twinkle will help him nonetheless right?! Damn I'm getting carried away but I LOVE THIS. Please please please continue soon pretty please! It was such a good read <3